Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 am

Beautiful additions, Karin! sunny  Congrats! That sitting cat Shocked cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 am

Very nice newcomers!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:07 am

That owl is a beautiful sculpt! The throng of chameleons cracks me up - you should customise them with all their eyes pointing in different directions..

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:11 am

Roger wrote:
All these are great, Karin! Very Happy
It is always great to get some figures and receive some surprises. It is fun! Congratulations for all of them! Very Happy
It is! Very Happy I didn't expect that they would d a small gift :3 I hope I can return the favor someday Wink

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! :cheers:I'm glad everyone arrived safely Wink
Me too!! It is always a bit of a risk to sent stone/resin animals. But they are all safe and sound ;D

koniminiatures wrote:
That owl is a beautiful sculpt! The throng of chameleons cracks me up - you should customise them with all their eyes pointing in different directions..
Laughing That is an great and funny idea, but I have no idea how to do that XD

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:13 am

And thank you Widukind, Jonas, Kayla and Florian for your nice comments.
The black cat is my fave too. Hope to take better pictures one day.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:05 pm

Gorgeous cats  drunken They have such character. And the black particularly!

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Karin, these are truly wonderful additions to your collection.  Very Happy 

BTW the cat in your avatar is beautiful.  Wink 

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Congrats!

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:35 am

Congrats! That owl is very nice!  cheers  cheers  cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Karin, very nice newcomers and you have also made very good photos!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Carola wrote:
Gorgeous cats  drunken They have such character. And the black particularly!

The black one is special to me, she represents my RL cat Chii Very Happy

Chris Sweetman wrote:
Karin, these are truly wonderful additions to your collection.  Very Happy 

BTW the cat in your avatar is beautiful.  Wink 

Thank you Very Happy
The cat in my avatar is one of our 4 cats, his name is Brutus  king 

And thank you ken yeo, Ulinuk and Yvette for your comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:59 pm

i love your new figures.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Thank you Saoroid ^^

Some new additions, these are not all. I'm waiting for a parcel to come, then I will show the rest Wink
But these animals can't wait to be shown :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I bought a In My Pocket puppy from Lea, the cute bunny is a gift :3

The In My Pocket puppy made friends with the CollectA jack Russel I got from a miniature fair.

Beautiful Schleich mare, couldn't let her stay at the local toy store Wink

Yesterday me and my boyfriend went to a indoor flea market.
I found some awesome animals there! It is always a mystery what I will find XD

My mystery find of the day was this little Bullyland elephant.
He is way smaller than the Schleich ones I have. (Here with my Schleich African bull)
Maybe a different line or something?

And my first other brand horse than a Schleich, the Friesian Bullyland mare!  cheers
She is gorgeous! <3

The next new animals will me marine themed Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:25 pm

WowowoooW!  Shocked Shocked I love those all! The elephant is gorgeous! Really good sculpting!

And that friesian is adorable as well! So beautiful  drunken You must be happy Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:35 pm

Congrats Night!  cheers I love the bullyland mare and the collecta jack russel!  I love you 
The Schleich tenesse walking horse mare is one of my favourite horse models ever!  I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Congratulations for this wonderful additions  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Such great additions Very Happy

The little Bullyland elephant is from thire old "large" series. The large ones were actually much smaller than the present ones, which are "deluxe" size.
(Well, it seems they are making them smaller again now Wink )

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:17 pm

Lovely additions! Good to see the setter made it OK (and didn't eat the bunny on the way). I had no idea CollectA dogs are so very tiny, though! And I thought Papo was being skimpy with theirs..

That TWH mare is one of Schleich's better models, I find - and your picture certainly flatters her. Good job saving her from that store.  Smile 

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:09 am

Very nice flea market finds  cheers And Schleich TWH mare she is such a cute model  I love you 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Congratulations for all your new findings! Very Happy
Bullyland is a surprising brand, if you check their line, you'll be surprised with some figures! Shocked Actually I like some of Bully horses. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:55 pm

jonesee wrote:
WowowoooW!  Shocked Shocked I love those all! The elephant is gorgeous! Really good sculpting!

And that friesian is adorable as well! So beautiful  drunken You must be happy Smile 

Thanks Jonesee ^^ Yes, I'm very happy with all of them. Hope to find more beauties at Kingsday marked in April this year  cheers 

TheLastStardust wrote:
Congrats Night!  cheers I love the bullyland mare and the collecta jack russel!  I love you 
The Schleich tenesse walking horse mare is one of my favourite horse models ever!  I love you

Thanks Dust  cheers The Schleich TWH mare has a good place in my herd ^^

widukind wrote:
Congratulations for this wonderful additions  cheers cheers cheers 

Thanks Andreas  Very Happy  Very Happy 

SUSANNE wrote:
Such great additions Very Happy

The little Bullyland elephant is from thire old "large" series. The large ones were actually much smaller than the present ones, which are "deluxe" size.
(Well, it seems they are making them smaller again now Wink)

Oooh, thank you for the info Susanne!  cheers  sunny 
It is a bit confusing with sizes at Bullyland  Laughing So the 'normal' size is called Deluxe? XD

koniminiatures wrote:
Lovely additions! Good to see the setter made it OK (and didn't eat the bunny on the way). I had no idea CollectA dogs are so very tiny, though! And I thought Papo was being skimpy with theirs..

That TWH mare is one of Schleich's better models, I find - and your picture certainly flatters her. Good job saving her from that store.  Smile 

Thanks Lea! :DYes, the setter made it all OK, and he likes his little bunny friend. Although I will place the little bunny with my smallest Obitso doll, just in case Wink

When I saw the little CollectA Jack Russel, my first though was: This is a lap dog type dog or something. I have the Schleich old Jack, and he is way bigger than this one.

Carola wrote:
Very nice flea market finds  cheers And Schleich TWH mare she is such a cute model  I love you 

Thank you :DIt is one of my main reasons why I go to a flea market XD

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for all your new findings! Very Happy
Bullyland is a surprising brand, if you check their line, you'll be surprised with some figures! :shock:Actually I like some of Bully horses. Very Happy

Thank you nice croco ^^
I will certainly do that! (I saw some nice big cats from the line my elephant is in  cyclops) Hope to find more horses that I like :) Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Here are my marine themed new additions Very Happy

I got a parcel from Anna  cheers My first Kitan Club animals in my collection  cheers cyclops sunny 
I'm really happy with these beauties Very Happy

Kitan Club Dolphins and Humpback whales Very Happy

They are beautiful, very detailed. And the fact that they are puzzle animals, don't bother me much.
As long they don't have many puzzle pieces, it is fine by me :)

And this beautiful little common minke whale.
And this little dog, from the Jean Hoffler serie.

And this amazing self made card! Omg, I was speechless when I saw this beautiful art piece!
Thank you so much Anna, for all these beautiful and special animals  cheers 

From the loot of Safari animals from E-bay, that Susanne and Anna got their animals from.
I decided to keep 3 animals for my collection. Wink

First I saw this beauty, I wanted her from the start.

And here she is with the smaller spotted dolphin from Playvisions.

This leopard shark looks kinda funny I think XD His face makes me smile :)

Spotted eagle ray, the colors and the pattern amazes me every time I look at him.
He has also a funny face, when you turn him over his mouth is visible, so cute!

These will be the last new animals for a while I think.
I'm saving up for a big bunch at one time from MPV.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Very beautieful additions, big congratulations!!

Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:33 pm

Great additions! cheers 

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Lovely additions Karin! I'm happy to know you like Kitan Club animals and drawing Very Happy

The spotted dolphin is lovely, what a nice pattern he has Very Happy Very fine newcomers indeed!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next