Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Apr 2015 - 14:46

Yesterday the Collectors fair in Utrecht! Very Happy
Had a very good and not so good day at once >.< Our car broke down in the middle if the highway!
The car wasn't behaving good when we arrived at the parking lot in Utrecht, and after driving less than a hour to home, the car made strange noises and Martijn noticed just in time to drive it safely to the save-way... Otherwise we would have be standing still on a very busy highway  affraid

But lets continue with the good things Wink
Met Anna and DB at the fair and we had a good time Very Happy
Anna was so sweet, she brought two CollectA beauties with her for me.  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And these are all finding on the fair. One man had a big box of Safari LTD animals and was offering me more boxes to see in with different bands and animals :3

A welcome surprise as I never expected to find new 2015 models in that box.
Jaguar, handsome fella <3

Tiger shark. I usually am not a big fan of sharks, I have only 3 in my collection.
And now a 4th! His material feels very rubbery, not bad for a shark skin.

This one is a 'ugly beauty'. Beluga calves are born gray and look very weird.
But when I saw his open playful mouth, I could not resist.
I knew then my Papo Beluga has a Safari LTD calf  Laughing

Harp seal and pup. Great find if you ask me, adorable couple and a nice addition to my Pinipeds.

This where my model animals that I found.
BUT I found something else, you can mention as a model animal...
I let the photos do the talking first Wink

This ladies and gentlemen is a pony from the 'The Trail of the Painted Ponies'!
From a distance it looked like a anatomical horse, showing muscles and such. (due to the colors)
But when I came closer I saw... cows on his body! Hereford's cows! What a beauty.
For 20 Euros I could take him, and after Martijn saying he liked it as well my walled was a little lighter XD

More photos!!!! Very Happy

This particular pony is called Cowpony and has info on this stand:

And here is their site! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And now, I became in love with some of them... ohmygosh XD
(One with wolves, one with horses, and one with a foal, and.. and... and bounce drunken)

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Apr 2015 - 19:58

Really, Really nice additions Karin! Very Happy D'aaww the beluga calf! I love you
and the painted pony is really intresting! :3 Congrats! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Apr 2015 - 20:25

Nice additions!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Apr 2015 - 20:55

Congratulations with your additions, Karin! Very Happy I was looking forward to see what you got from the fair. How great to find a stand with boxes full of nice animals from wonderful brands! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
klompenboertje

klompenboertje

Country/State : the Netherlands/drenthe

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015 - 10:12

miraculously, a herd of cows horse Shocked .
Are there many animal figures on the collectors in Utrecht question
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:17

TheLastStardust wrote:
Really, Really nice additions Karin! Very Happy D'aaww the beluga calf! I love you
and the painted pony is really intresting! :3 Congrats! cheers

Thank you Dust <3 :3 He is indeed! When I saw the beluga calf I grabbed him and held him tight, he was comming home with me! Very Happy
Painted Ponies are very interesting!
I search the site and saw many, many nice looking ones, even one with wolves on it drunken

widukind wrote:
Nice additions!!

Thank you Andreas  cheers

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations with your additions, Karin! Very Happy
I was looking forward to see what you got from the fair.
How great to find a stand with boxes full of nice animals from wonderful brands! cheers

Thank you Julie ^.^ Oh it was Very Happy
Martijn was even helping me, presenting every animal and translating Dutch into German for the man owning the stand XD

klompenboertje wrote:
miraculously, a herd of cows horse Shocked .
Are there many animal figures on the collectors in Utrecht question

Yes! Very Happy Never saw a horse like that before :)
Hmmm, compare to the rest of the stands, not much...
Most topics on the 'toy stands' are Anime/Manga/action figures, Star Wars things, Vintage Toys, Disney things, stuffed animals/teddy bears, Lego/Playmobil, Barbie dolls and collectible small toys like cars and such.
But when you do find Model Animals, most are in bulk and all in a box.
Most of them aren't flawless and you really have to look closely and good to find the newer/better animal between them.
But I must say that the animals I gain at the Collection Fair so far are top animals and not easy to find at other fairs or flea markets Wink

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015 - 14:32

Congratulations! Very Happy I love the TOPP.

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 11:31

beautiful new additions Karin!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 14:36

LeeAnn wrote:
Congratulations! Very Happy I love the TOPP.

Thank you LeeAnn ^^ I do too Very Happy

sauroid wrote:
beautiful new additions Karin!

Thanks Sauroid cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 7:29

That is the strangest horse I've seen for a long time Very Happy Very interesting design. Perhaps it was inspired by the Cow Parade series.

And that Beluga is the most adorable thing drunken

Love the Jaguar as well. Indeed a great surprise to find such new models as well Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 19:09

Wow this horse statue is such a trasure! Amazing find! Very Happy also some very good other animals, the jaguar and beluga aww :3
I hope youll get the car together x(

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 19:41

Great adds Karin Very Happy And fantast.... very special pony Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 16:31

Carola wrote:
That is the strangest horse I've seen for a long time Very Happy Very interesting design. Perhaps it was inspired by the Cow Parade series.

And that Beluga is the most adorable thing drunken

Love the Jaguar as well. Indeed a great surprise to find such new models as well Very Happy

Maybe, I couldn't find any additional info about this horse other than the page he is on the official site Wink He is drunken I get a big smile every time I see him :3
I was indeed! Wasn't really sure it was the new 2015 at first, but when looking on his belly it was cheers

JonasV wrote:
Wow this horse statue is such a treasure! Amazing find! Very Happy also some very good other animals, the jaguar and beluga aww :3
I hope youll get the car together x(

Thank you Jonas Very Happy Yeah, we will, with a lot of money I'm afraid Rolling Eyes

Kikimalou wrote:
Great adds Karin Very Happy  And fantast.... very special pony Shocked Wink

Thank you Kiki. Horse is not of your taste? Wink Razz

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 17:10

Was waiting for weeks for the package Sauroid sent me, two packages actually.
And after Brett sent his package as well, I went nuts on waiting XD

Yesterday I had a great day at my voluntarily work, giving guided tours, helping out, etc.
But when Martijn sent me a photo of 3 packages, my day went from good to awesome! Very Happy

Let me show you why:

Fist the animals from Sauroid, we traded and we will do so many times if it is me Wink Very Happy

Colorata Sea Mammals from 2002.

Colorata Sea Mammals from 2004.

Kaiyodo Shiba Inu dogs, two different fur colors.

The brown one and the black and white one are from Sauroid, the white with a bit of brown is from Brett. Talk about cooperation cheers
I have a soft spot for Lop Bunnies, so these 3 are very welcome ^.^

And now the animals from Brett, take a look drunken

My first Capsule animal Very Happy A fabulous orca Very Happy Thank you Brett Wink cheers

Being one the of finalists in this years Model Animal of the Year, the leopard seal wasn't waiting long to be in my collection.
Fine details in both hunter and prey.

Being the biggest mammal on this earth, this 'small' Blue Whale is awesome!
Gracious pose and again, fine detail. I love Kitan Club Sea Mammals.

Never had seen this one before. Pasific White Sided Dolphin.
The species isn't new in the model animal world. But never saw one from Kitan Club NTC.

Eikoh is in my collection, featuring these two stunning canines Very Happy
Fennec Fox and Blacked Back Jackal.

Kaiyodo tiger... Not much known by me. Maybe TAI has some more information.
Nevertheless, this tiger is one beauty on his own, but comes with a piece of his territory...
Thank you Brett Wink Very Happy

This girl is making my tom-cats wild! What a beauty, do I have to say more... <3

Yes! Kaiyodo Eagle. The details in this one is great.
Love his face, he even has little 'eyebrows' :3

Pest? Maybe. But these two Kaiyodo pigeons are welcome in my collection.

Howling wolves are also not uncommon. But this small Kaiyodo howling wolf is an exception to the masses.
His detail is absolutely amazing for such a small canine.

Oh dear, an other deer. While unpacking this Kaiyodo I felt my hands shaking.
The legs and antlers are SO small and delicate, I was afraid I would break something.
Now he is together without shaking  Laughing

My o my what a post and additions o.0 A BIG thank you to Brett and Sauroid!  cheers

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 17:21

Karin, I'm so happy for you that you finally got your packages! cheers And what great additions Shocked Congratulations!! sunny They are all very beautiful, but I don't think it would be a surprise if I told you I'm totally in love with your Eikoh Fennec Fox and Black-Backed Jackal and Kaiyodo howling wolf drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 17:28

Karin, your new animals are awesome! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 18:14

Amazing flock Shocked cheers Applause
I think the Colorats sea animals just entered my wishlist Very Happy
And that Kitty-girl ! I surely understand your Tom-cats cat Laughing

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 18:17

Wonderful models Applause
Great choices Karin :)
Congratulations cheers

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 19:35

ohhh they are all wonderfull! cheers  but I especialy love the fennec! Wink
Congrats Night!! cheers  sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 20:39

Karin, congratulations wonderful series, Very Happy Applause cheers
Eikoh, Kaiyodo such beauty drunken bounce
Fennec, Eagle and Jackal Pigeons are also a strong desire study Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 20:44

Great japanese stuff!! Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 18:57

Congrats, Karin!
Nice additions! cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 19:01

So many gorgeous newcomers! Congratulations! Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 20:30

Tarunyada wrote:
Karin, I'm so happy for you that you finally got your packages! cheers And what great additions Shocked Congratulations!! sunny They are all very beautiful, but I don't think it would be a surprise if I told you I'm totally in love with your Eikoh Fennec Fox and Black-Backed Jackal and Kaiyodo howling wolf drunken

Thank you Julie Very Happy No, that isn't a surprise at all Razz
While photographing the wolf and fennec I was thinking about some members who would go into a love state when seeing them XD

Ana wrote:
Karin, your new animals are awesome! Congratulations! cheers

Thank you Anna Very Happy  cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Amazing flock Shocked cheers Applause
I think the Colorats sea animals just entered my wishlist Very Happy
And that Kitty-girl ! I surely understand your Tom-cats cat Laughing

They did? Yay!  cheers I think you would like them to indeed, especially the cute seal.
Some where already flirting...  Suspect  Laughing
She has a 'sister' a color variation, hope to get her one day as well =^..^=

costicuba wrote:
Wonderful models Applause
Great choices Karin :)
Congratulations cheers

Thank you Kosta  afro

TheLastStardust wrote:
ohhh they are all wonderfull! cheers  but I especialy love the fennec! Wink
Congrats Night!! cheers  sunny

Thank you Dust <3 I thought you would like him ^.^

lucky luke wrote:
Karin, congratulations wonderful series, Very Happy Applause cheers
Eikoh, Kaiyodo such beauty drunken bounce
Fennec, Eagle and Jackal Pigeons are also a strong desire   study Cool sunny

Thank you Lucky  cheers I got the Japanese Brand Fever and is now 'infecting' my whole collection XD
The Eikoh are especially nice, hope you get them as well  drunken

widukind wrote:
Great japanese stuff!! Congratulations :)

Thank you Andreas  sunny  cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Congrats, Karin!
Nice additions! cheers

LeeAnn wrote:
So many gorgeous newcomers! Congratulations! Very Happy

Thank you girls ^.^

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 13:13

you're welcome Karin! i'm glad that you're happy. (beautiful figures too from Brett) cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next