Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations Karin, wonderful additions! cheers

NightLioness wrote:
Last weekend Tijn and I had a day in Amsterdam! Of course I went to my favorite shop there: Gone with the wind.

I really have to visit that shop the next time I'm in Amsterdam  Smile Thanks for the tip!

NightLioness wrote:
Last but not least, a shopping spree in the V&D who has Mojo Fun!

Seriously, does V&D sell Mojö Fun??? Shocked  affraid  What a Face  cheers Just the V&D in Amsterdam or is it new in their assortment? Laughing

Thank you Julie Very Happy

- Yes you have! bounce  Smile Very friendly owners and a great variety of animals. If you don't see an animal at first, just ask Wink They can't display everything :) Also they have the new booklets, so that was nice too Very Happy Everything is sorted out is areas, so searching is very nice.

- Yes, V&D does sell Mojo Fun, but not all stores have them. Or have a complete collection. Also, they aren't displayed as 'Mojo Fun' but as 'Animal Planet' what can make you think it isn't Mojo at all XD Second, not all shops are carefull with their animals and most of them are chipped, rubbed or even broken. So if you find them, look closely and carefully Wink

Ah great, now I can't wait to visit Amsterdam again so I can go to this shop - it sounds so wonderful <3 If you're ever going to visit Leiden, just let me know. I know two lovely shops with especially Schleich, but one of them sells lots of Papo as well but they always have some special stuff (such as the Play Visions bats).

I know what you mean about V&D; I always feel so sad when I go to V&D and look at their Schleich-S.. Always scratched and hurt and - awww I just can't look at them Sad

The shop is a small cozy shop not far from the big city itself :)

Oh bounce drunken Well, I really want to go to Naturalis one day!
I LOVE Natural Historic Museums and often go the one in Leeuwarden.
They give me a feeling of being home, oh this sounds so stupid XD

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:14 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations Karin, wonderful additions! cheers

NightLioness wrote:
Last weekend Tijn and I had a day in Amsterdam! Of course I went to my favorite shop there: Gone with the wind.

I really have to visit that shop the next time I'm in Amsterdam  Smile Thanks for the tip!

NightLioness wrote:
Last but not least, a shopping spree in the V&D who has Mojo Fun!

Seriously, does V&D sell Mojö Fun??? Shocked  affraid  What a Face  cheers Just the V&D in Amsterdam or is it new in their assortment? Laughing

Thank you Julie Very Happy

- Yes you have! bounce  Smile Very friendly owners and a great variety of animals. If you don't see an animal at first, just ask Wink They can't display everything :) Also they have the new booklets, so that was nice too Very Happy Everything is sorted out is areas, so searching is very nice.

- Yes, V&D does sell Mojo Fun, but not all stores have them. Or have a complete collection. Also, they aren't displayed as 'Mojo Fun' but as 'Animal Planet' what can make you think it isn't Mojo at all XD Second, not all shops are carefull with their animals and most of them are chipped, rubbed or even broken. So if you find them, look closely and carefully Wink

Ah great, now I can't wait to visit Amsterdam again so I can go to this shop - it sounds so wonderful <3 If you're ever going to visit Leiden, just let me know. I know two lovely shops with especially Schleich, but one of them sells lots of Papo as well but they always have some special stuff (such as the Play Visions bats).

I know what you mean about V&D; I always feel so sad when I go to V&D and look at their Schleich-S.. Always scratched and hurt and - awww I just can't look at them Sad

The shop is a small cozy shop not far from the big city itself :)

Oh bounce drunken Well, I really want to go to Naturalis one day!
I LOVE Natural Historic Museums and often go the one in Leeuwarden.
They give me a feeling of being home, oh this sounds so stupid XD

Naturalis is great cheers I used to come there about twice a week when I was a child xD If I remember correctly, they sell some CollectA dinosaurs. But they haven't sold any interesting animal figurines for me, unfortunately. But their assortment changes quite often Wink
I love the natural history museum in Leeuwarden <3 I have been there quite some times when I lived there. A friend of mine works there Very Happy And I know what you mean about natural history museums; I have the same feeling Razz

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:40 pm

Tove wrote:
Great choices and great photos. Congratulations. How lucky you are, going into a shop and study the models before you buy them.   Smile
Funny with the puppy with brown nose, but he is cute. drunken
Of course you couldn't leave the shop without the puma. Good you catched him. I waited too long and now he is retired. Sad

Thank you Tove  cheers
It was a surprise for me too, as I didn't expect to find new animals there.
Then went blind, to all the beauty and couldn't hold myself any longer ghehehe XD
Even my boyfriend was blinking like he never saw me before XD

Hope you find the Papo puma one day, he is a small beauty ^^

costicuba wrote:
:) About the Papo puma... I know many people, doesn`t like it.
First, when I saw it on photos, I also dodn`t like it a lot.
Then I bought it a year ago....in the beginning, I said to myself ``its fine``
But in the time, more I watch it - more I like it. :)
I think it has great natural posture... great anatomy and details :)
And I love also the size :)

My first encounter was in a shop near my hometown and I remember thinking: Weird legs!
After adding the Mojo puma and Papo snow leopard (who has the same mold type)
I wasn't finding the legs weird anymore and wanted him in my collection  cheers

LeeAnn wrote:
Fantastic new models, love the CollectA caribou! Congrats!

Thanks LeeAnn Very Happy Love him too  drunken

Kikimalou wrote:
I would love to know a shop with CollectA models around me... Congratulation again Karin Very Happy

Thank you Kiki. Maybe you will find one someday Wink

costicuba wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
I would love to know a shop with CollectA models around me... Congratulation again Karin Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
:) About the Papo puma... I know many people, doesn`t like it.
First, when I saw it on photos, I also dodn`t like it a lot.
Then I bought it a year ago....in the beginning, I said to myself ``its fine``
But in the time, more I watch it - more I like it. :)
I think it has great natural posture... great anatomy and details :)
And I love also the size :)

I'm also a big fan of Papo puma, I'm happy you join the club Kosta cheers

cheers  ...I`m shure with time, Karin will also join this club Very Happy

Well, did the first step! Getting him in my collection Wink Very Happy

sauroid wrote:
congrats Karin!

Thank you Sauroid sunny sunny

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:59 pm

After a long time waiting and being busy, I decided to upload my For Trade Animals on STS.
And after a few hours, I already had made trades drunken cheers
After a few days the first envelopes came in bounce cheers

Here are the first two:

First from Lea! Very Happy Look what cute canines she sent drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kaiyodo Collie and Dachshund <3

Lea was so kind to include 'soon to be KBC' dogs in the envelope Very Happy

She even prepped the Kaiyodo BC dog, adding more hair and removed the seams.
Also the ears are more pointy :3 Hope to make a new base and giving them both new color.

Thank you Lea!!! Very Happy

Second envelope came from Lance, who had PV animals for trade.

PV Arctic fox, Kudu and Sable Antelope  cheers
I adore them, PV animals have their own charm.

Thank you Lance!!  cheers

More to come, stay tuned  cat

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:55 pm

cheers Great models once again Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Very nice newcomers :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Congratulations with very nice newcomers. Especially the dogs are adorable. drunken
I have been reading whole this thread this evening, much of it was new for me. Thanks for sharing all those lovely photos. Very Happy It was very interesting, and I have learned a lot. study sunny
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:44 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
cheers Great models once again Very Happy

Thank you cheers

widukind wrote:
Very nice newcomers :)

Thank you Andreas cheers

Tove wrote:
Congratulations with very nice newcomers. Especially the dogs are adorable. drunken
I have been reading whole this thread this evening, much of it was new for me. Thanks for sharing all those lovely photos. Very Happy It was very interesting, and I have learned a lot. study sunny

You have red my whole additions topic, wow! affraid cheers sunny
Glad you learned new things ^.^

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:25 pm

*sight* What a stormy weather today! No long walks today, Gaell and I will be blown away.
So? What to do then? I know! Very Happy I let you see my new two trades I got last week Very Happy

I have a new background, hope you will like it. And of course, the photos are a bit dark...

Lets see....

First we start with a trade from Goatherder! cheers
He had some small animals that I liked to repaint. And here they are.

Small models who will be eventually repainted.
Goatherder was so kind to include a baby Sperm whale.

Thank you Phil!!! cheers sunny

Next we have a big, and very generous trade from Tove!
She saw many animals in my trade photos that she liked and offered to order some animals for me in a Internet toy shop.
Oh my, the challenge to seek the animals you want and not go crazy XD
But I think I managed well and these animals I have chosen.

CollectA Shire mare. WHAT a beauty!  affraid  I love you
Her pose, her sweet face, her mane/tail and feathered feet. My favorite horse in my herd!

cyclops Every Frisian loves has to have him in his/her collection.
Majestic pose! Very, very nice horse!

CollectA new Dartmoor mare!  cheers
Don't have to say anything, photos speak for itself.

Not a big fan of hippos (I have the Papo family though...)
BUT these small beauties are just so cute. Mother Hippo is not as shiny as her little baby.
But I don't mind. Looks like the baby just had a swim and it is still wet :3

Big fan of Papo big cats, and this slender stalking feline couldn't be forgotten :)

"Kids! C'mon! Stop, sit still.... I wave to take a photo! *sight*"

Papo Giant Anteater. I already had the old Schleich one. It seems they like each other :3

Last but not least! PAVO!  cheers Little Bullyland BC pup. I didn't even knew it existed!
Till I saw him in a old topic Susanne had and was brought back up again.
Not even 2 weeks later and Tove told me she had the pup! Ohmygosh  cheers

Thank you Tove, thank you!!!  I love you

Back to trowing ball with Gaell.
He wasn't so sure why the laptop was more important than he and his ball XD  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:46 pm

Congrats, Karin!
Papo tiger cubs are absolutaly wonderful cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:20 pm

your newcomers are all beautiful Karin, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Uhhh, I missed out on many of your many additions Sleep Embarassed

I don't know where to start or stop, - they are all wonderful cheers

NightLioness wrote:

I have a comment to the little Bullyland ibex, - it is one of the oldest models Bullyland made, and rather rare. If it is in good condition - wouldn't it be a shame to repaint it perhaps ? scratch

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:28 pm

NightLioness wrote:

Your photography skills and enthusiasm combined with this one are making me question my decision not to collect horses.
Nice additions

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Very nice additions again Karin :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Congrats, Karin!
Papo tiger cubs are absolutaly wonderful cheers

Thank you Anasta cheers
Yes, the are, and cute too :3

sauroid wrote:
your newcomers are all beautiful Karin, congratulations!

Thank you Sauroid cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Uhhh, I missed out on many of your many additions  Sleep  Embarassed

I don't know where to start or stop, - they are all wonderful  cheers

NightLioness wrote:

I have a comment to the little Bullyland ibex, - it is one of the oldest models Bullyland made, and rather rare. If it is in good condition  - wouldn't it be a shame to repaint it perhaps ? scratch

I missed you in this topic Susanne, glad you are 'back' :3
And I'm glad that you like all of my new additions Very Happy

Wait, what? affraid I didn't even knew that! o.0
Of course it is shame to repaint such a model. He is in a fine condition Wink
I search on TAI and found him cheers Although mine hasn't much white scratch
THANK YOU Susanne! The Ibex hasn't any mark on it, not even the little sun they use.
So I thought it was a well made China model or something XD Embarassed Embarassed

Wilorvise wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Your photography skills and enthusiasm combined with this one are making me question my decision not to collect horses.
Nice additions

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Well... You could start with one Wink Although with one many come after it XD
I collect horses, but only the ones I REALLY love of course :3

widukind wrote:
Very nice additions again Karin :)
Thank you Andreas cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:38 pm

NightLioness wrote:

Wait, what?  affraid I didn't even know that! o.0
I search on TAI and found him  cheers Although mine hasn't much white  scratch
THANK YOU Susanne! The Ibex hasn't any mark on it, not even the little sun they use.
So I thought it was a well made China model or something XD  Embarassed  Embarassed

cheers cheers cheers

I just checked, and mine doesn't have a mark either  Very Happy

The sun is only on models later than this one.
It was used in a period when they changed to a more environmetally friendly paint.  flower
In order to keep track of the models with new paint, they put that little sun in all their moulds to be able to track the ones that was manufactured after that date sunny
When they were satisfied that they had found a good paint, they stopped putting the sun on new models. study

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:48 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Wait, what?  affraid I didn't even know that! o.0
I search on TAI and found him  cheers Although mine hasn't much white  scratch
So I thought it was a well made China model or something XD  Embarassed  Embarassed

cheers cheers cheers

I just checked, and mine doesn't have a mark either  Very Happy

The sun is only on models later than this one.
It was used in a period when they changed to a more environmentally friendly paint.  flower
In order to keep track of the models with new paint, they put that little sun in all their molds to be able to track the ones that was manufactured after that date sunny
When they were satisfied that they had found a good paint, they stopped putting the sun on new models. study

I learned something new today! bounce cheers sunny
Very interesting info study Had some Micro animals with that mark.
The Ibex is now standing in my Forest and Mountain area, adopted by the CollectA Moeflon :3
flower

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:57 pm

The previous batch isn't even cold yet and the next two envelopes arrived yesterday!

From Deseo and Jarda, we have some amazing new animals!
Are ready to be blown away? Wink

First are the animals I got from Deseo!

Cobra type snake, marked UG-Made in China. (PV feel to it)
Now if STS will be so kind to identify this little snake, that would be great Very Happy
Brand and specie please :3

Bullyland tom-cat dated 1988 Very Happy he has some little rubs, but that doesn't bother me :)

A Bullyland TRICOLOR Border Collie  drunken  cheers
I don't think many members have seen this one. And I'm very stoked to have this little beauty in my collection.
Sadly I don't have the original B/W Bullyland BC in my collection, so I can't show the difference... But it is a variation! Very Happy

Ellie <3 Deseo's little repaint Sheltie <3 She is just so small and very nicely painted.
Blue Merle! Now I have the Collie and a Sheltie in my collection :3

*drumroll*

Deseo has made Maltese and Mini Snautsers as custom dogs.
She offered one for trade, but I couldn't say yes to it of course.
Well, she made me sqwee at my desk, because...

LOOK AT IT <3 Isn't it a show dog :3 Yes she is :3
THANK YOU Deseo!!!!! <3

Next is Jarda! Very Happy

Hehehe, this little bag had me wondered what could be inside...

*snap snap* Feisty little fella...
He didn't want to share a shelf with my other crocs and decided to roam round my desk.
Little snapper on my desk... Great...  Laughing  alien

Long waited for this Kaiyodo pheasant to be in my Forest and Mountain area.
And Jarda made the wait worth it. Beautiful bird, and what a tail o.0  I love you

Rose Ringed Parakeet from Kaiyodo.
Very nice birds to watch. We have some of them in a local park.

And those colors!!!  cyclops  drunken

Waxwing from Kaiyodo. I Googled the bird and was blown away how nice they look in photos!

Thank you Jarda, was a pleasure to trade with you Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:08 pm

You've got some really nice addition Karin :) Many Congarts cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Amazing additions Karin!!! The Schnauzer from Deseo is a real treasure! And so is the lovely pheasant Very Happy and the rare colour variant of Bully BC and a handpainted Shelty and your newcomers are fantastic! Big congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:26 pm

So many great newcomers, congrats! It seems you celebrate Christmas Eve every second day! Laughing The colour variant of the Bullyland Border collie must be fantastic to have. It is just like your Gaell!

The Kaiyido pheasant and the other birds are beautiful, and so are your new dogs and other animals. You are a skilled photographer and I like the new background. Applause  

Thanks for the generous trade you had with me. The animals I got had good quality. I am very pleased. I have sent you a PM. sunny
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:27 pm

Very nice additions Karín.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:11 pm

That Schnauzer !!! And the cutest Blue Merle Bc too, - Deseo is the dog magician Very Happy
Those old, precious Bullylands, - and the BIRDS cheers

According to the experts, the waxwings should be seen in large quantities in Denmark sometimes during winter, but I never saw one scratch
As you say, they are ever so beautyful drunken

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Beautieful additions again Karin :)

Back to top Go down
Deseo

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:29 pm

I'm so happy you like them Karin I love you
Mine arrived also today, they are wonderful. Thank you so much for this trade Very Happy cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next