Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Thank you Kiki! Schleidditions, I shall remeber that word :3

Hello everyone,

Well I guess many of you are celebrating vacation right now, hope everything is going fine.
As it is very quiet here on STS XD

Let me shake up the place with my new additions Very Happy

The big lot is UFT right now and some members have already traded with me.

Stardust has sent me these lovely models <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aren't they a awesome bush all together? I think they are Very Happy cheers

Thank you Dust <3

Today we wen to Amsterdam and to a shop called: Gone with the Wind.
A awesome shop who sells Collecta, Papo and Schleich. And theyy had the NEW 2015 COLLECTA!

Look!!!! drunken bounce cheers
Except for the Black bear, the rest are all new 2015 animals, and I am stoked to have them in my collection now!

I have made some extra photos to give you an idea :3

I came across some Tip-Toy animals at a shop in Leeuwarden.
The big orange interactive dot is on some animals quite big.
But I couldn't resist this little fella.

And at a other store I came across these Schleich look a likes:
Don't know the brand. But these animals are hard plastic and quite detailed.
I thought I saw the foal as a Schleich, but couldn't remember.

So this is it, thanks for looking Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Marvellous chiru of Collecta.

congrats.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:23 am

Congratulations again Karin, and i see you bought some of the new CollectA must haves! :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:00 am

I am glad the animals reached you safely! <3  cheers

but Wow! I have no words for the lovely 2015 collectA !! The Chiru-antelope! wow! bounce

Congrats with these awesome, beautiful additions Karin!! bounce  cheers

ps. Aren't the schleich lookalikes the hannover stallion and the (old) hannover foal ??? scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:50 am

Congrats Karin!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Lovely model additions, Karin Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:12 pm

landrover wrote:

Marvellous chiru of Collecta.

congrats.

Thank you Landrover Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Congratulations again Karin, and i see you bought some of the new CollectA must haves!  :)

Thank you Andreas. Indeed! I couldn't resist them.

TheLastStardust wrote:
I am glad the animals reached you safely! <3  cheers

but Wow! I have no words for the lovely 2015 collectA !! The Chiru-antelope! wow! bounce

Congrats with these awesome, beautiful additions Karin!! bounce  cheers

ps. Aren't the schleich lookalikes the hannover stallion and the (old) hannover foal ??? scratch

They did, thank you again Dust <3
Thanks Very Happy It is indeed a lovely model.

PS: I thought so to, but the foal is just the opposite of the pose. (Spiegelbeeld)
The colors are the same though...

donny ong wrote:
Congrats Karin!

LeeAnn wrote:
Lovely model additions, Karin Very Happy

Thank you Donny and LeeAnn Very Happy cheers sunny

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Hello again everyone!

Today I got a package from Brett and I have two new trades to show you.

Lets begin with the two trades, from Paige and Lance! cheers

Paige wanted a few old Schleich figures from the big lot.
She was so excited that she already had some animals from my WL in her possession.
Pretty bunch <3 CollectA Giant Eland Antelope, Mute Swan, Tasmanian Devil and Cassowary and 3 dolphins who are SeaWorld copies of the PV models.
The CollectA's are, as always, very beautiful made.
Mute Swan puffs up his feathers to make sure no one comes near his chicks and female.
The Cassowary needs a hot shower, as he tumbles over sometimes.
The blue dolphin, marked as Atlantic Humpbacked Dolphin SeaWorld, I also have as a PV model and as PV he is marked as a Bottle-nose Dolphin. XD

Thank you Paige cheers

Next are two Kaiyodo Koi fish from Lance, as I traded some PV with him.

Excellent condition! <3 And the golden one is so shiny drunken
Thank you Lance, now my collection has some extra fish :3

I always look forward to the packages from Brett. He knows the best finds and the quality of the animals is just superb Very Happy It takes a few weeks, but when the package arrives, the waiting will be rewarded!

I am extremely happy with all of them. I love you cheers sunny
But the Kaiyodo Naked Molrat and Shoebill and the Zoozoozoo cat are so new to my collection.
Mostly I prefer my cats in a natural pose... Oke, for some cats this is a natural pose Razz

Thank you Brett, always a big pleasure to buy from you Very Happy
Next I hope for the new Kaiyodo Olw set, as I have the first one also Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Wonderful additions again Karin, i also got from Brett the Kitan sparrow :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:33 pm

widukind wrote:

Thank you Andreas!
Nice! Now your zoo, as most have, has a sparrow to pick up all the crumbs the visitors have left on the tables :3

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Beautiful newcomers Karin cheers The Kaiyodo Naked Molrat is awesome drunken I love you

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:50 pm

NightLioness wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thank you Andreas!
Nice! Now your zoo, as most have, has a sparrow to pick up all the crumbs the visitors have left on the tables :3

Yes, but it is my second sparrow, i also have the Furuta :) But the Kitan looks better :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Such a lot of beautyful models !!!! cheers

That many coloured bird is so lovely, - and the snake is awesome, - well they are all wonderful Very Happy Applause

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Saien wrote:
Beautiful newcomers Karin cheers  The Kaiyodo Naked Molrat is awesome drunken  I love you

Thank you Saien Very Happy He is! And when he is in my hand, he looks kinda cute as well XD

widukind wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thank you Andreas!

Yes, but it is my second sparrow, i also have the Furuta :) But the Kitan looks better :)

So there are more Sparrow on the market, interesting! Very Happy
The Kitan is a little jewel, so lifelike Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Such a lot of beautyful models !!!! cheers

That many coloured bird is so lovely, - and the snake is awesome, - well they are all wonderful Very Happy Applause

Thank you so much Susanne Very Happy

That is an Indian Pitta bird, from Kaiyodo.
The snake is a four lined striped rat snake, if I am right. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:03 pm

Yes and yes :)

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:42 am

Great models Karin, all of them are very interesting and nice made it.
Congratulations for them :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:50 am

Great batch Karin, you have excellent taste Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:45 am

Very very cool new guys Karin. Congrats Wink

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:21 am

Lovely newcomers Karin! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:56 pm

Great newcomers! Congrats again. And sorry about the cassowary, he was a little tipsy when he stood on my desk, and if the package he was in got a little battered it probably didn't help at all. Just glad that they came safely though. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:28 pm

costicuba wrote:
Great models Karin, all of them are very interesting and nice made it.
Congratulations for them :)

Thank you Kosta Very Happy Glad to see you in my topic :3

Kikimalou wrote:
Great batch Karin, you have excellent taste Very Happy

Well thank you Kiki.
*Smiling from ear to ear.*
That is very nice to hear that from a major collector and Admin :3

Florian wrote:
Very very cool new guys Karin. Congrats Wink

Thank you Florian cheers

Ana wrote:
Lovely newcomers Karin! Very Happy cheers

Thank you dear Anna cheers

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Great newcomers! Congrats again. And sorry about the cassowary, he was a little tipsy when he stood on my desk, and if the package he was in got a little battered it probably didn't help at all. Just glad that they came safely though. Very Happy

Thanks Paige! Very Happy No problems at all Wink He is not that bad actually XD
The package arrived save and sound Very Happy
I'm very happy with all of them and I am looking forward to the next trade (PMed you Very Happy).

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:49 am

I agree with Kiki there, You have such a nice taste Karin! cheers
I love the kaiyodo snake and ofcourse the cat! (i have one who,very sometimes, sits in this position Laughing ) The swan and tasmanian devil are also still on my WL! I love you and the fish and shoebill...
I can imagine how nice and beautiful your collection cabinet looks now! cheers
Congrats on the nice new figures!!! bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Congrats with all your new animals. I must say, you have a great talent for finding interesting models! That fat sleepy cat - some years ago I had a ginger and white Tomcat who often was sitting just like that!

The tree sparrow is a beauty and very well made. I have lots of these in my garden in winter where I feed them. The model looks exactly like the real birds. Applause

Even the "ugly" (no animals are ugly!!) naked mole rat is beautiful. And of course all the others! Thanks for showing them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Oh Karin, such wonderful additions! Congratulations! cheers I see it's really time to visit Gone With The Wind again.. Look at that kiwi drunken Well done! Applause

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:18 pm

Oh my gosh that sitting cat Laughing Laughing Very Happy lovely additions Karin! Ive always loved that collects swan ü oxo

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next