Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Thank you all dear fiends :3 Very Happy

*sniff* I have been sick all week. Running nose, headache, sore throat, etc >.<
I'm feeling better today, so I though it was a good idea to feel even better to share my latest trades with you all Very Happy

Two trades came in this week, two other trades I'm awaiting next week or so.

The two trades I present to you this time are from our Julie and Lance  cheers

Julie made a fantastic package! I was feeling all ill and sore the day the package came in.
Just 20 minutes out of bed, when the doorbell rang. Wild young dog barking like crazy:'There is someone at the door!!!' *my head!* Walking like a zombie to the door, even the postman wasn't so sure what to do with me XD

After setting some tea I slowly walked to the couch and beginning opening up the package.
A big smile appear on my face when seeing the animals and stuff she put in the package.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A happy card, two sticker sheets and a lot of cute and beautiful animals. The Papo Newfoundlander dog, the Llama and the Mouflon where all on my WL, the rest was a total surprise!

I felt a little better that day <3

Next trade was from Lance. He wanted to trade the Minke Schleich whale, but when he said for what, I was thinking me made a joke... First I was like: What else do you have? o.0 I couldn't believe for what he wanted the trade the whale.... Curious, look at this!

Oooohhh, my goodness!
My first Safari LTD Vanishing wild animal! A beautiful, stunning baby giraffe  bounce
Sorry Lance I was such a pain this time trading XD  Embarassed  Laughing

Thank you both for making me feel better when I was sick and for the amazing animals for my collection.

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Oh lovely! Congrats on the new additions.

Hope you're feeling better soon,Karin!

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Great parcel from Julie cheers
I love the Papo Newfoundlander and the others are very nice too.
And this giraffe is great model.
Congrats for them Karin. And it`s time the illnes to go far away from you.
I wish you tommorow, to feel beter than today Wink

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:10 am

Ooh they are gorgeous, congratulations Karin! Lovely baby giraffe Very Happy

I hope you feel better soon! I love you Being sick is no fun No

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:30 am

I'm so glad everything arrived safely Very Happy And that you're happy with your package! And the Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild giraffe looks adorable <3 Congratulations! I'd love to have the wolves one day, but they're so hard to get..

And I really hope the illness is over soon!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 6:10 pm

This llama is very impressive, muflon is elegant.

congratulations.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Congratulations!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Beautiful additions Karin cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Nice adds Karin Very Happy The baby giraffe is wonderful drunken
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Congratz on the new additions
like that lama Razz

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Thank you guys, you are the best! Very Happy I'm feeling all better now Very Happy cheers

Yesterday we went to Haarlem, to investigate the shop where Julie got [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kaiyodo animals! Very Happy

And there I got 6 capsules containing these:
(I also got a white bird, but because I have it double I let it stay in the capsule till I decide what I will do with it Wink)

I got all hyped up when I got all these out of the capsules <3

After shopping in Meneer Paprika (What an awesome shop!), we decided we had some time left to go to other shops Wink
And in one: Sjakies Small (Can't find any site...) we found an other set of Kaiyodo capsules: Pets!

I 'only' got 3 of them and I was all hyped up (again) to find an other set of the Kaiyodo capsules in a different shop.

I still can't believe that we found these here in the Netherlands. Thanks to Julie I have some very nice Kaiyodo capsule animals in my collection Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Oh beautiful!

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Congrats! cheers Remember the lying cat I gave you?? Very Happy It was from the same capsules but in Amsterdam! bounce Love the deer Shocked <3

But Karin, I have a question!  Very Happy How do you get so much awesome Kaiyodo here in the Netherlands??

I am thinking about collecting some of it, too  scratch (They are so detailed and don't need much space  Wink  )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:14 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Congrats! cheers Remember the lying cat I gave you?? Very Happy It was from the same capsules but in Amsterdam! bounce Love the deer Shocked <3

But Karin, I have a question!  Very Happy How do you get so much awesome Kaiyodo here in the Netherlands??

I am thinking about collecting some of it, too  scratch (They are so detailed and don't need much space  Wink  )

Thanks Very Happy How can I forget, he is lying next to a friend between my cats Very Happy
Really? o.0 Wauw! So those capsules are also in Amsterdam, interesting!!

One half I get by trades, the other half I buy via Brett. He can get almost every animal by Kaiyodo or other Japanese brands. He works via mails and via sources he has in Japan. In the beginning it took me some time to get use to the way things work, but I think with the help of your parents it would be a lot easier Wink So all of my Japanese animals come from other counties Wink Except for the ones I just bought in Haarlem :)

Yes, they are very detailed! Very Happy
Most of them are very interesting species and they don't take a lot of room.
Just be careful, they can be an addiction XD

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:42 pm

Hurray, I was really looking forward to see what species you got in Haarlem! cheers Congratulations Karin, I'm glad I could help you out with Meneer Paprika and it's really awesome you found another shop selling Kaiyodo yourself Very Happy I especially love your great spotted woodpecker; I'd love to add this to my collection as well, some day. Congrats! ^^

TheLastStardust wrote:
Remember the lying cat I gave you?? Very Happy It was from the same capsules but in Amsterdam! bounce

In which shop in Amsterdam did you buy it? bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Hurray, I was really looking forward to see what species you got in Haarlem! cheers Congratulations Karin, I'm glad I could help you out with Meneer Paprika and it's really awesome you found another shop selling Kaiyodo yourself Very Happy I especially love your great spotted woodpecker; I'd love to add this to my collection as well, some day. Congrats! ^^

TheLastStardust wrote:
Remember the lying cat I gave you?? Very Happy It was from the same capsules but in Amsterdam! bounce

In which shop in Amsterdam did you buy it? bounce Very Happy

Very Happy There they are Very Happy Thank you Julie :3 If I find one, I shall think of you Wink

Oooh, I'm curious too bounce bounce Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Congratulations Karin! cheers Fantastic to see you found Kaiyodos in Holland also! Now it's time for me to go shopping in Haarlem I guess Razz LOL

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Big congrats, all of them are beauties, but I especially love the fawn. cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Great find for you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:00 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Oh beautiful!

They are Very Happy Thanks Laura Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Congratulations Karin! cheers Fantastic to see you found Kaiyodos in Holland also! Now it's time for me to go shopping in Haarlem I guess Razz LOL

Yes, go shop also Very Happy I only hope Julie and I have got all of them... o.0 XD

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Big congrats, all of them are beauties, but I especially love the fawn. cheers

Thank you Paige! Very Happy Yes, the fawn. Very detailed little critter. drunken
And so cute with the other deers I have Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Great find for you :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:13 pm

AMAZING finds, - and then to find them in Holland cheers
That bullfrog is ever so charming, and the Shrew ... and woodpecker, and ...and...I have that little fawn also, I love it drunken

PS, - are they also sold in a chocolate-thing ? like Kinder-eggs ? What does it look like/taste like ? Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 2:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
PS, - are they also sold in a chocolate-thing ? like Kinder-eggs ? What does it look like/taste like ? Very Happy

They're sold like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. A plastic egg in plastic attached to a cardboard holder. So no chocolate this time Wink

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Thank you Susanne.  cheers
Luckily no chocolate, otherwise I would have eaten them all to quickly to see the animals inside tongue

Last weekend I went to two zoos! Lucky me Very Happy
Of course I couldn't leave without shopping in the souvenirs shop.
One zoo has only Primates (and some birds and small mammals) but mostly primates.
Apenheul for the Dutchies.

So the following set may be of interest in some of you, as there are some really interesting species between them.
I don't know all of them, so if anyone knows them, please comment :3

Next zoo was a big zoo, Burgers Zoo!
So many great species, but not much interesting in their souvenirs shops.
Although I couldn't let this fella stay there Wink

Just as big as the Papo wolf and made out of polystone.

Warning! Great new animals in the following photos!  I love you

Second trade with Sauroid, seriously, I am addicted to his animals Razz

Colorata animals!

Kaiyodo birds <3

Kaiyodo pets Very Happy

Kaiyodo wild life. I adore the little deer, and the mouse is also a nice little critter <3

Yujin Bullfrog and unknown Horn Shark. I know Bullfrogs can eat anything in their size, and this one is huge! So I hope he doesn't gobble up most of my tiny animals  affraid  Laughing

Thank you sauroid! Very Happy Can't wait for our 3rth trade  Wink  I love you

That is it, thanks for looking Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Congrats on your lovely additions

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:52 pm

your pics make them look even better Karin. actually our next trade will be our 4th! Laughing
(i hope you liked the extras Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next