Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.

Go down 
+8
bojan
Ana
Kikimalou
widukind
Carola
LeeAnn
arafan
SUSANNE
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. Empty
PostSubject: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 pm

I am proud to be able to show you a few pictures of the new white-tailed deer from Mojo Very Happy 
Trying to compare him to the retired deer , I realized how difficult it is to make good pictures of two with huge antlers, and even not turning their heads in exactly the same way, but I hope you can get an impression Rolling Eyes Wink  

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7329_zpsd04ed340

Isn't he gorgeous ? drunken 
The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. Hjort_zps90370d32

A small walkaround :
The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7327_zps74e11923

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7328_zpsee79412b

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7330_zpsf5bad096

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7333_zps7f0cccae

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7335_zpsa3d3540a

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7336_zpsa0ea2476

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7337_zps43e88ad1

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7338_zps3d5c3972

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7342_zpsa07df72b

He has exactly that powerful, muscular under-neck, which makes him able to carry the antlers hig and proud...
...the kind of neck that we do NOT want in horses, because they should bend their head down for smooth movement Wink
The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7340_zpsef472d7d

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7331_zpsf8787580

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7341_zpsbbcfdd7e

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7332_zps54241ca8

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:42 pm

He's beautiful Susanne! cheers
Thank you for the pictures!
But the title is false. Razz Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:44 pm

What a great new deer cheers A big improvement. Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Wow, he's a real charmer drunken Beautiful!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

arafan wrote:
He's beautiful Susanne! cheers
Thank you for the pictures!
But the title is false. RazzVery Happy
Ups! Thankyou !!! Embarassed  Now it should be right Wink 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Congratulations Susanne!! Nice deers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Big improvement indeed and far better model than I first thought when I looked at the official pics Applause 

It looks like a serious male Cool 

Could you show some comparison pics with the Schleich one ?
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Very nice deer! I think the painting is especially good in this figure, white markings are clearly painted not just sprayed around Very Happy Congratulations Susanne, lovely newcomer! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Vow! He's so much better now! Applause 

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:59 pm

congrats

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Not being a radical update, it was more than enough to get a much better result. Very Happy
I have the old white-tail but I like much better the newer one. Your pictures gives clearly the impression of an excelent figure. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Could you show some comparison pics with the Schleich one ?

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. IMG_7354_zpsc40b95da

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:17 pm

It's a big one! affraid 
Thank you Susanne! cheers 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:23 am

He is very large, he dwarfs all my other deer except for the Schleich red deer stags and the Papo reindeer. I love the improvement, especially how he seems to have a puffed neck for the rut. drunken 

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:52 am

Wow, it is big Shocked More like a Safari Ltd but still very fine scratch  The problem for me: It is too big for my Modern North American shelf No  Should I begin a Deers shelf ? It is a real question
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:44 am

I LOVE IT. CONGRATS SUSANNE:cheers: cheers cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.   The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother. Empty

Back to top Go down

The new white tailed deer, and some comparisons to his retired brother.
Page 1 of 1