Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich

Go down 
+8
Carola
Ana
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Shardur
LeeAnn
Lavinia01
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavinia01

Lavinia01

Country/State : Stuttgart

my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  Empty
PostSubject: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:34 pm

This is my new stable for my Schleich Farm :-) ... I love it lol! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Really cool Lavina01! You made that? Very Happy

Lavinia01

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Thank you and Hi 4U .. .. it is an model kit and I build it yesterday evening with my Daddy ... you like it?

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Lavinia01 wrote:
Thank you and Hi  4U .. .. it is an model kit and I build it yesterday evening with my Daddy ... you like it?
Yes, it's beautiful! Applause Applause Applause  You did an amazing job, I'm sure it's much better than the kit factory people meant it to be! cheers 

Also nice is the girl with apple... she always remains out of my reach! Laughing Laughing 

Shardur

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Wow, it's really, really beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Lavinia01

Lavinia01

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Thank you for your compliment :-) but it was very easy. Their was an instructions with many Pictures in the box and an movie with all steps too ... and my Daddy helps me he do the fine Tuning santa 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Lavinia01 wrote:
Thank you for your compliment :-) but it was very easy. Their was an instructions with many Pictures in the box and an movie with all steps too ... and my Daddy helps me  he do the fine Tuning santa 
Hurray for your Daddy! cheers sunny sunny 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Great stable, wonderful job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:02 pm

This is absolutely stunning Shocked 

What a fantastic place for horses and people, - and for the girl who owns them !!! cheers 
It is like a dream world ! I never, ever saw ANYTHING half like it !
WOW!!!! bounce bounce cheers

Your photoes are marvellous, too. Thankyou very much for sharing Applause 

It seems there are some wonderful fathers out there Very Happy 

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:16 pm

O.o it´s absolutely gorgeous!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Very beautiful stables! Wow! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Lavinia01

Lavinia01

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Oh many thanks Applause  ... my Daddy will be happy if he hear it bounce 
But it is only a building kit .. we buy it on an creative Expo in Stuttgart for too weeks.

I´m sure everybody can do it .... the building instructions are very very easy lol! 

Shardur

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:53 pm

May I ask the name of the brand and the price?
Back to top Go down
Lavinia01

Lavinia01

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:08 pm

I pay 69 € for this .... the Name is Einzelstall mit Weide "Gutshof Luisenhof"...

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Looks really beautiful and realistic and cosy sunny I want to BE there drunken 

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:31 pm

That's really cool! congrats cheers
]I like this old style stable much, much better then newish stables where they want everything to be smooth, no rocks or wooden planks are shown... I know it's better for the horses, but if we are talking about miniatures, I prefer the oldstyle Wink I'd be much happier with a miniature wagon/carriage than a car with a trailer Very Happy

congrats again, I think you've had a lovely afternoon building the stable with your father cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Lavinia01

Lavinia01

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Thanks A-J ... I think the same as you. Old style is much better .. it have a Little bit from health world .... and yes my Daddy an I have much fun if we build anything for my horses he have much Talent :-) but not so much time :-(

widukind

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Nice stuff and welcome here cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Congrats , i'm agree with you too, where - can buy something like that i want make a castle

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Lavinia01

Lavinia01

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:22 am

Hi Alvaro, you will make an Castle thats coole :-) ... if you are ready please send me some Pictures ...

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:06 pm

nice!  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich    my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich  Empty

Back to top Go down

my new Stable with Paddock for Schleich
Page 1 of 1