Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where to buy collecta online? not US

Go down 
+5
Saarlooswolfhound
orcagirl26
widukind
LeeAnn
CilleDK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CilleDK

CilleDK

Country/State : Denmark

where to buy collecta online? not US Empty
PostSubject: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:10 pm

I would love to get some collecta horses and dogs. But i can't find any where to buy them online?i would like something else than ebay.

Anyideas?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:15 pm

I have a hard time finding them as well. EBay is a good option, but how about H&H or Amazon? Very Happy Not sure if Happy Hen, TFG, or Outback Toys (great place!) ship internationally. There's also MH$P and MPV, GiftHorse, and Utterly Horses. Good luck! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:20 pm

spielzeug-günstig.de or MPV (Modellpferdeversand.de)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:18 am

H and H Winner's Circle charges a lot for international shipping. How about Amazon Germany? http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/275-3285221-1493262?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=collecta%20pferd
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 am

TGF is great, they are based in the US but they ship worldwide.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:04 am

widukind wrote:
spielzeug-günstig.de or MPV (Modellpferdeversand.de)
As you live in Denmark like I, I suggest MPV. I have only had good experiences with them, and they understand English Very Happy They seem to have all you need concerning CollectA, Mojo, Papo, Schleich etc.

If ordering Schleich you will most possibly get Made in Germany versions or Made in Portugal. That's my experience. And nice if you're a variant collector like I Smile 

The website you can also turn into an English version if preffered, by tapping the little flag in the upper right corner.

Their shipping is fast too.

I have not yet tried Spielzeug Guenstig. My impression is, that they are a little less expensive compared to MPV. But still MPV figures cost less than if you buy in Danish physical shops like BR or TrU.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:52 am

I buy from Spielzeug-Guenstig when I can. They are very reliable just as MPV is.
Only now they don't have Bullyland any more I buy from MPV more often.

Perhaps when the news begin to arrive next year, we three Danes should try to calculate if we could save some shipping buying together...at least for smaller quantities scratch 

CilleDK

CilleDK

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:36 am

Thanks a lot for the help :-) i have bought a shipping from mpv, some collecta dogs and a horse. I looking forward to see them in real.

Susanne, yes that would be a good idea i think. :-)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:20 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Perhaps when the news begin to arrive next year, we three Danes should try to calculate if we could save some shipping buying together...at least for smaller quantities scratch 
Yes that would be practical indeed, for small orders sunny

Lucas L8

Lucas L8

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:34 pm

minizoo.com.au
Back to top Go down
http://www.noticiaanimal.com.br
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 am

www.kozelrozel.cz
Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where to buy collecta online? not US   where to buy collecta online? not US Empty

Back to top Go down

where to buy collecta online? not US
Page 1 of 1