Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!

Go down 
+6
SUSANNE
widukind
Carola
Ana
LeeAnn
Numa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! Empty
PostSubject: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:47 pm

I was in my local TK Maxx store in London recently and I came across a range of cheap animals toys which I thought might be of interest to you.  TK Maxx sells clothes and toys at a cheaper rate and so  I was surprised to come across this range of nicely packed animals models.  None here are really of any interest to me but I wanted to share the pictures with you in case somene sees something they like but also if someone has more information about this range of animals and the manufacturer.

The model style is similar to Schleich and the toobs are definitely inspired by Safari for sure.  See all images below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:04 pm

They're definitely very inspired by Schleich and Safari! Laughing Laughing Great find Numaan!

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Some looks scarily similar to Schleich, I mean, it's so similar that it almost look like copies scratch 

Nevertheless, some look very nice, for example Palomino horse Very Happy
Thank you for sharing Numaan cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:01 pm

They are cool! Thank you for sharing  cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Very good animals, that are the bigger animals from Nayab Very Happy Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Thankyou very muc for sharing, Numaan  Applause 

widukind wrote:
Very good animals, that are the bigger animals from Nayab Very Happy Very Happy 

Exactly what I thought, even if I do not know so much about them Very Happy

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:57 pm

they dont look too bad. the wild animals are actually nice. are they made of solid plastic? thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:08 pm

sauroid wrote:
they dont look too bad. the wild animals are actually nice. are they made of solid plastic? thanks for sharing

If that is Nayab, and i believe that, than it is the same material like Schleich and... sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:53 pm

I wouldn't mind to have the horse package, but they aren't for sale here...
Thanks for sharing Numaan, really neat find!

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Thanks for sharing the pics,I recently put some of these in the Nayab section as I bought the one of the wild animal sets
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:21 pm

widukind wrote:
sauroid wrote:

If that is Nayab, and i believe that, than it is the same material like Schleich and... sunny 
that's very cool Andreas. too bad the adult elephant is too small.

NightLioness wrote:
I wouldn't mind to have the horse package, but they aren't for sale here...
Thanks for sharing Numaan, really neat find!
oh yes the horses are pretty nice too. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:23 am

They are not Schleich are they, becauce if they just break, I hate them.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:41 am

megrice wrote:
They are not Schleich are they, becauce if they just break, I hate them.

No, they are not Schleich but they don't break easily, Nayab is usually a little more resistent than Schleich and other similar brands. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:15 am

I like Schleich more  :). They are much more detailed and look more realistic. I'd like to know if there are people in this brand?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:19 pm

megrice wrote:
I like Schleich more  :). They are much more detailed and look more realistic. I'd like to know if there are people in this brand?

I agree with you but this brand is much cheaper than Schleich. I don't know if there are people in this brand, I don't remember seeing it, maybe Andreas know. Very Happy
But, besides Schleich, you can find people in Safari, Bullyland, CollectA, Papo and now also Mojo, I think all of them fit reasonably with Schleich and the level of detail is similar, what changes is the manufacturing. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!   The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nature Zone: Farm, Wildlife and Toob style Animal models including Horses!
Page 1 of 1