Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana

Go down 
+11
NightLioness
SyLoBe
Roger
HKHollinstone
signatus
A-J
SUSANNE
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Ana
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana Empty
PostSubject: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:47 pm

I don't know if it should be in custom figures section or homemade models section of forum? I decided put them here anyway.
I painted resin copies of new Mojo horses in a bit different colours, maybe you will find it interesting. Especially Arabian mare is a different choice a she's grey instead of bay. Suffolk Punch horses exist only in chestnut/sorrel but I chosen a bit darker shade for my copy. Hope you like them! Oh, foal is soon to show here as well, I must only take the photo of her Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you for letting me share  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:49 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid These are absolutely amazing Anna!

How did you do all those tiny little spots on the Arab mare?  Shocked Shocked 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:55 pm

That Arabian mare, absolutely stunning! Of course it is always nice to see the artists original rendition of wonderful works. I love them both! Very Happy drunken 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Thank you 4U and Paige!!!
Yes, these spots, 4 days of work… no special secrets here except it took a long time to finish. Smile I consider this work as a homage to special mare in Polish horse world-Bandola, arabian mare, great mother of famous Arabian sons and grand sons, grand mother of Eukaliptus, one of the best Polish Arabians from saclavi line. I had many postcards with Bandola in my childhood, she was a star. She died at age of 35 in 1983. However I would never paint as many spots as she had in her later age  What a Face 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Good repaint Anna  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Anna, you must stop this !  affraid 
I get a heart attack pale 

Kidding, actually I am jumping up and down !!!! They are so absolutely fantastic  bounce bounce cheers cheers Applause Applause

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:05 pm

ooh, they look really really great !!! cheerscheers Applause Applause 
The dept of the colour and the shading are awesome  Shocked Surprised 
Can't wait for the foal bouncebouncebounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Beautiful and amazing repaint. Figures seem to be alive !!  Shocked Shocked 

Congratulations Anna !!

Miguel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Beautiful work Anna, love the Arabian, she's amazing!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:06 pm

The repainting of the Arabian in foal is just divinal! Shocked
It is easy to see a real horse watching your pictures and that is what I like best in a figure. Very Happy
The intricated painting also makes the figure look much larger than it actually is. Very Happy
It is surely a fair homage to Bandola! cheers
Suffolk is also very beautiful, I don't know if there is any other horse I like best than it. flower

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:05 pm

They look so wonderful :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:00 pm

I'm in love, they a both so beautiful <3

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Great detail work--amazing.

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:01 am

Wow! Wonderful!!!  Applause 
Back to top Go down
kudu11

kudu11

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:50 am

Gorgeous  cheers cheers I just wish Mojo's actual paint jobs could be this beautiful
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 am

Beautiful paintings and beautiful pics Anna  Very Happy  Both are really delicate and exquisite job  Applause 
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:44 am

Thank you for all the good words friends, they give me so much new energy to work more  I love you  flower  flower  flower 
Thank you Andreas  cheers , Susanne  sunny , A-J  cat , Miguel  Very Happy , Harriet  flower , Roger  alien , Silvia  Very Happy , Karin  cheers , Shawn  sunny , Noemi  cat , Ethan  cheers and Christophe  sunny  sunny  sunny !!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana
Page 1 of 1