Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:47 pm

I don't know if it should be in custom figures section or homemade models section of forum? I decided put them here anyway.
I painted resin copies of new Mojo horses in a bit different colours, maybe you will find it interesting. Especially Arabian mare is a different choice a she's grey instead of bay. Suffolk Punch horses exist only in chestnut/sorrel but I chosen a bit darker shade for my copy. Hope you like them! Oh, foal is soon to show here as well, I must only take the photo of her Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for letting me share  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:49 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid These are absolutely amazing Anna!

How did you do all those tiny little spots on the Arab mare?  Shocked Shocked 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:55 pm

That Arabian mare, absolutely stunning! Of course it is always nice to see the artists original rendition of wonderful works. I love them both! Very Happy drunken 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Thank you 4U and Paige!!!
Yes, these spots, 4 days of work… no special secrets here except it took a long time to finish. Smile I consider this work as a homage to special mare in Polish horse world-Bandola, arabian mare, great mother of famous Arabian sons and grand sons, grand mother of Eukaliptus, one of the best Polish Arabians from saclavi line. I had many postcards with Bandola in my childhood, she was a star. She died at age of 35 in 1983. However I would never paint as many spots as she had in her later age  What a Face 

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Good repaint Anna  cheers cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Anna, you must stop this !  affraid 
I get a heart attack pale 

Kidding, actually I am jumping up and down !!!! They are so absolutely fantastic  bounce bounce cheers cheers Applause Applause

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:05 pm

ooh, they look really really great !!! cheerscheers Applause Applause 
The dept of the colour and the shading are awesome  Shocked Surprised 
Can't wait for the foal bouncebouncebounce

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Beautiful and amazing repaint. Figures seem to be alive !!  Shocked Shocked 

Congratulations Anna !!

Miguel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Beautiful work Anna, love the Arabian, she's amazing!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:06 pm

The repainting of the Arabian in foal is just divinal! Shocked
It is easy to see a real horse watching your pictures and that is what I like best in a figure. Very Happy
The intricated painting also makes the figure look much larger than it actually is. Very Happy
It is surely a fair homage to Bandola! cheers
Suffolk is also very beautiful, I don't know if there is any other horse I like best than it. flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:05 pm

They look so wonderful :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:00 pm

I'm in love, they a both so beautiful <3

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Great detail work--amazing.

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:01 am

Wow! Wonderful!!!  Applause 

For sale: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Search list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
kudu11

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:50 am

Gorgeous  cheers cheers I just wish Mojo's actual paint jobs could be this beautiful
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 am

Beautiful paintings and beautiful pics Anna  Very Happy  Both are really delicate and exquisite job  Applause 

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:44 am

Thank you for all the good words friends, they give me so much new energy to work more  I love you  flower  flower  flower 
Thank you Andreas  cheers , Susanne  sunny , A-J  cat , Miguel  Very Happy , Harriet  flower , Roger  alien , Silvia  Very Happy , Karin  cheers , Shawn  sunny , Noemi  cat , Ethan  cheers and Christophe  sunny  sunny  sunny !!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana   Today at 2:26 am

Back to top Go down

Mojo fun horses 2014 custom painted by Ana
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1