Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malware ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Malware ?  Empty
PostSubject: Malware ?    Malware ?  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:14 am

Does other have this problem ?

When I try to enter some of the SUYs, for instance the second page about tapirs, I get only a large, red warning saying:

Google Crome has blocked the access ..... contents from ww w.bokkerijdersburcht.nl, a well know didtributor of malware, has been inserted on this page....visits to this page will probably result in your computer being infected with malware...

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Malware ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malware ?    Malware ?  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:20 am

I don't see any warning like this on SUY tapirs page  confused  but maybe because I use Safari and it doesn't detect it. I feel unsecured now, hope my computer wouldn't catch anything  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Malware ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malware ?    Malware ?  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:11 am

confused I don't get this message either...

I did have this problem using a virus scanning software called "TrendMicro." It is prone to give me problems. At one point, every time I just as touched the laptop (hit a key or clicked anything or anywhere) a window would pop up telling me such and such website was extremely dangerous, blah blah blah, and it was just a big code of letters and numbers in the URL, nothing I would have been on!  Rolling Eyes After I rebooted the program my computer works fine.

I use IE, not Chrome, so I don't know how that works. scratch Susanne, try uninstalling and reinstalling Google Chrome and/or your virus scanning software, and see if you still get that message. It's possible something within your computer's harddrive has gotten deleted and is making your computer think the SUYs are dangerous (it's actually correct, your wallet will be harmed! Laughing)! Good luck Susanne!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Malware ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malware ?    Malware ?  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:39 am

Thankyou, friends ! It is probably somethoing in my computer then, - thankyou for your advice, 4U Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Malware ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malware ?    Malware ?  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 am

Glad I can be of some help Susanne! sunny

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Malware ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malware ?    Malware ?  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Ana wrote:
I don't see any  warning like this on SUY tapirs page  confused  but maybe because I use Safari and it doesn't detect it. I feel unsecured now, hope my computer wouldn't catch anything  Evil or Very Mad 

If you are using Safari, there is great chance that this malware is unable to disturb your Mac  Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malware ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malware ?    Malware ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Malware ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Life on STS :: Problems and solutions-
Jump to: