Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30671

PostSubject: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:19 pm

I don't think anybody has shown the new horse stable for 2014 yet ? If it is already here, I apologize  Wink 

I must admit that my fingers itch to begin playing with all this wonderful stuff  cheers 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems the horses belong to these sets ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:31 pm

We've just seen the first photo thus far, thank you for showing all the details Susanne! :cheers:I find this very interesting, but I'm sure it will be expensive. :(It seems that you can only get the repainted trakahners and maybe the riding set with the stable with trimmings. The attention to detail on this stable for Schleich is amazing IMHO. Very Happy

I think it is interesting the horses are included in the riding sets now. I think that is a good thing if the tack is already on the horse, because it always gets all bent up and squished in the regular boxes. No

Do you have the 2014 booklet already?  bounce 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:36 pm

I love this new stable and objects I will buy it  bounce bounce Asap  Very Happy  but How many can cost?? 190 euros ??  question

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30671

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:


Do you have the 2014 booklet already?  bounce 

Yes. I was so enormously lucky to get the dealer's catalogue as a gift from a very special friend Wink


Álvaro/schleich wrote:
I love this new stable and objects I will buy it  bounce bounce Asap  Very Happy  but How many can cost?? 190 euros ??  question

 pale affraid I hope not  Laughing Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:44 pm

SUSANNE wrote:



Álvaro/schleich wrote:
I love this new stable and objects I will buy it  bounce bounce Asap  Very Happy  but How many can cost?? 190 euros ??  question

 pale affraid I hope not  Laughing Laughing

I wouldn't be surprised  Rolling Eyes 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:



Álvaro/schleich wrote:
I love this new stable and objects I will buy it  bounce bounce Asap  Very Happy  but How many can cost?? 190 euros ??  question

 pale affraid I hope not  Laughing Laughing

I wouldn't be surprised  Rolling Eyes 
yes because schleich have now high prices  Razz 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2073

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:52 pm

In spielzeug-guenstig.de 99.99 with the accesories!
Susanne thank you for showing! cheers

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21714

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Most of these are already linked on huge 2014 Schleich topic, though it is better to see them altogether like that. Very Happy
I even commented that there is a 2014 Schleich horse that I like very much in contrast with all regular collection.
It is this one below. I don't even know if it is from an already known mold but it looks a horse. Very Happy
Thanks for scanning all these pages and share with us. cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bojan



Country/State : slovenia
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-04
Posts : 1019

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:56 pm

One word: Playmobil.  bounce 

_________________
Bojan
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Roger wrote:
It is this one below. I don't even know if it is from an already known mold but it looks a horse. Very Happy
Thanks for scanning all these pages and share with us. cheers

That one is the Hanoverian stallion, repainted from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:00 pm

bojan wrote:
One word: Playmobil.  bounce 

I had the exact same thought about the new knights and Bayala.  Razz 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21714

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is this one below. I don't even know if it is from an already known mold but it looks a horse. Very Happy
Thanks for scanning all these pages and share with us. cheers

That one is the Hanoverian stallion, repainted from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].   sunny 

Oh, thanks -4U! Very interesting, the original catalogue picture shows a somewhat unelegant pose, mainly because of front legs but I love how it looks in new coat version picture. Very Happy Very nice! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Roger wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is this one below. I don't even know if it is from an already known mold but it looks a horse. Very Happy
Thanks for scanning all these pages and share with us. cheers

That one is the Hanoverian stallion, repainted from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].   sunny 

Oh, thanks -4U! Very interesting, the original catalogue picture shows a somewhat unelegant pose, mainly because of front legs but I love how it looks in new coat version picture. :DVery nice! Very Happy

You're welcome! This new horse appeals to me as well - it's a sort of combination between 13649 and the 2013 Mueller special TWH.  cheers 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2819

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I don't think anybody has shown the new horse stable for 2014 yet ? If it is already here, I apologize  Wink 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

It seems the horses belong to these sets ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

 Shocked 

New horses I didn´t know about. Can´t wait to see the whole 2014 catalogue. They look much better that the ones shown few time ago as the 2014 new horse models!

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30671

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is this one below. I don't even know if it is from an already known mold but it looks a horse. Very Happy
Thanks for scanning all these pages and share with us. cheers

That one is the Hanoverian stallion, repainted from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].   sunny 

You have a good taste in horses, Croger Very Happy
IMHO that is perhaps the best horse model they made in recent times  Applause Applause 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is this one below. I don't even know if it is from an already known mold but it looks a horse. Very Happy
Thanks for scanning all these pages and share with us. cheers

That one is the Hanoverian stallion, repainted from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].   sunny 

You have a good taste in horses, Croger Very Happy
IMHO that is perhaps the best horse model they made in recent times  Applause Applause 

 cheers cheers cheers 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Carola

avatar

Country/State : Denmark
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2527

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:33 am

It's a beautiful stable! I want to play too cheers Trakehner special paint looks good.

SUSANNE wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is this one below. I don't even know if it is from an already known mold but it looks a horse. Very Happy
Thanks for scanning all these pages and share with us. cheers

That one is the Hanoverian stallion, repainted from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].   sunny 

You have a good taste in horses, Croger Very Happy
IMHO that is perhaps the best horse model they made in recent times  Applause Applause 

I agree on that. He is actually realistic with good proportions.
And NICE we get this mould in a nifty new colour!  cheers

_________________
~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2819

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Yeah, I also think it´s one of the best models for the last 10 years.

Hum, have anyone noticed the horses shown on the stable pic (a black horse and a bay foal) look different too?

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:54 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
Yeah, I also think it´s one of the best models for the last 10 years.

Hum, have anyone noticed the horses shown on the stable pic (a black horse and a bay foal) look different too?

Yes, it appears these are the trakehner mare and foal repainted and sold only in the "stable with trimmings" set. Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30671

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
Yeah, I also think it´s one of the best models for the last 10 years.

Hum, have anyone noticed the horses shown on the stable pic (a black horse and a bay foal) look different too?

Yes, it appears these are the trakehner mare and foal repainted and sold only in the "stable with trimmings" set. Very Happy

They are going to be THE most expensive horses ever, - next to the "super-pinto"  Laughing Laughing 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21714

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:23 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is this one below. I don't even know if it is from an already known mold but it looks a horse. Very Happy
Thanks for scanning all these pages and share with us. cheers

That one is the Hanoverian stallion, repainted from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].   sunny 

You have a good taste in horses, Croger Very Happy
IMHO that is perhaps the best horse model they made in recent times  Applause Applause 

Thanks Susanne! You know my opinion is not relevant regarding my poor knowledge about these wonderful animals. I only enjoy when these toys really look like horses and not like little girls going for a school party. flower

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

avatar

Country/State : Canada, Eh?
Age : 18
Joined : 2013-12-13
Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:57 pm

I personally think the new stable is EXTREMELY ugly to the extremes of extremes. It looks like a stablemate barn, is it even really wood? Idk.. I think that the changes are changing for the worse
And the food... I don't think they should do that

I must say I do like the wash stall and new riding sets though!

_________________
Don't push the limits and don't go any higher! nu huh forget that I CAN DO ANYTHING

District 11 is back, for the better!
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 56
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2053

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:21 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
Yeah, I also think it´s one of the best models for the last 10 years.

Hum, have anyone noticed the horses shown on the stable pic (a black horse and a bay foal) look different too?

Yes, it appears these are the trakehner mare and foal repainted and sold only in the "stable with trimmings" set. Very Happy

They are going to be THE most expensive horses ever, - next to the "super-pinto"  Laughing Laughing 

...and the Koblischek Six... Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:09 am

SUSANNE wrote:
IMHO that is perhaps the best horse model they made in recent times  Applause Applause 
I agree.  Applause 

Cute horse stable, my two nieces would absolutely love this.  I would too probably Laughing just the setting up part Wink

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30671

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:38 am



HKHollinstone wrote:


Cute horse stable, my two nieces would absolutely love this.  I would too probably Laughing just the setting up part Wink

Exactly  Laughing Laughing 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
rainbow3

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 17
Joined : 2013-12-27
Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:32 am

i really want the 2014 stable, i cant wait!  bounce 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5675

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:06 am

❤District11❤ wrote:
I personally think the new stable is EXTREMELY ugly to the extremes of extremes. It looks like a stablemate barn, is it even really wood? Idk.. I think that the changes are changing for the worse
And the food... I don't think they should do that

I must say I do like the wash stall and new riding sets though!

I agree with you! The new stable looks a cheap Breyer-copy... But still, very interesting! Very Happy Wanna buy it with the accessories!
The new hannover horse with stunning color, must have it! cheers

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Sorry if someone has already asked this, but in the first photo Susanne posted of the stable, there's a brown/black horse standing in front (with a white blaze on it's face), what model is this?

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Sorry if someone has already asked this, but in the first photo Susanne posted of the stable, there's a brown/black horse standing in front (with a white blaze on it's face), what model is this?  

It appears to be a repaint of the 2014 trakahner mare and also the foal pictured there that will come only with the stable with trimmings.  Very Happy 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Sorry if someone has already asked this, but in the first photo Susanne posted of the stable, there's a brown/black horse standing in front (with a white blaze on it's face), what model is this?  

It appears to be a repaint of the 2014 trakahner mare and also the foal pictured there that will come only with the stable with trimmings.  Very Happy 
Oh it looks so different! Thank you Very Happy

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:59 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Sorry if someone has already asked this, but in the first photo Susanne posted of the stable, there's a brown/black horse standing in front (with a white blaze on it's face), what model is this?  

It appears to be a repaint of the 2014 trakahner mare and also the foal pictured there that will come only with the stable with trimmings.  Very Happy 
Oh it looks so different!  Thank you Very Happy

You're welcome! sunny I hope we see better photos of them.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
mohkis

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:31 am

I think that I can't buy all these new Schleich horses this year, because those new horses are now like 80 euros, then all the Bayala foals, and the new horse sets and this stable with horses are way too expensive...I think it sucks when they put two horses to the stable set that they can get money. I only want the horses, not the stable. And also there will be the Müller horses and everything... I should sell my whole collection that I could buy the new ones... -.-
 No 
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-hevoseni.blogspot.fi/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30671

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 am

Yes ! Those two horses with the stable are going to be very expensive  Sad Sad 

I surely understand your frustration !!!
The new riding sets also includes the horse, and are going to be quite pricey, I suppose...
And Schleich is over-doing it with Special Edition models !!!! Collecting them all begins to be more of a rat-race than to be fun  No 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21714

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 am

mohkis wrote:
I think that I can't buy all these new Schleich horses this year, because those new horses are now like 80 euros, then all the Bayala foals, and the new horse sets and this stable with horses are way too expensive...I think it sucks when they put two horses to the stable set that they can get money. I only want the horses, not the stable. And also there will be the Müller horses and everything... I should sell my whole collection that I could buy the new ones... -.-
 No 

Welcome on forum! I think the most important of collecting is to have fun and not properly to buy everything under a certain rule. If I understand you collect all Schleich horses, regular, repainted molds and special editions. If you don't like some of them or some represent a huge investment only to get a repainted version, why don't you choose only those you like best? I see here in Portugal some people giving up of collecting Schleich horses just because they cannot afford them all... but why all? I love all Lineol figures, 4th generation and I cannot afford all of them, should I give up collecting?
I know everyone has different ways of collecting and some keep the tradition of collecting series. There is nothing wrong in it as long as it doesn't turn only in an obsessive wasting of money instead of a big joy. Very Happy
Also, to complete Schleich horses collection, you only need the 14 regular releases, all other figures, like Bayala or Muller editions doesn't belong to the same collection but those are always concepts that belong to any individual collector.
Have fun on forum but please have also fun collecting. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mohkis

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:01 pm

Roger wrote:
mohkis wrote:
I think that I can't buy all these new Schleich horses this year, because those new horses are now like 80 euros, then all the Bayala foals, and the new horse sets and this stable with horses are way too expensive...I think it sucks when they put two horses to the stable set that they can get money. I only want the horses, not the stable. And also there will be the Müller horses and everything... I should sell my whole collection that I could buy the new ones... -.-
 No 

Welcome on forum! I think the most important of collecting is to have fun and not properly to buy everything under a certain rule. If I understand you collect all Schleich horses, regular, repainted molds and special editions. If you don't like some of them or some represent a huge investment only to get a repainted version, why don't you choose only those you like best? I see here in Portugal some people giving up of collecting Schleich horses just because they cannot afford them all... but why all? I love all Lineol figures, 4th generation and I cannot afford all of them, should I give up collecting?
I know everyone has different ways of collecting and some keep the tradition of collecting series. There is nothing wrong in it as long as it doesn't turn only in an obsessive wasting of money instead of a big joy. Very Happy
Also, to complete Schleich horses collection, you only need the 14 regular releases, all other figures, like Bayala or Muller editions doesn't belong to the same collection but those are always concepts that belong to any individual collector.
Have fun on forum but please have also fun collecting. Very Happy


Collecting is fun, but I think my collection is perfect when I have all the Schleich horses. You know what I mean? The riding sets are ok, but when they do a whole stable, and it costs 120 euros, it is just so annoying because I really want the horses, not the stable. And even if I don't like all the horses, I have all because it is just my point of this collecting. :) I think they should sell the stable without the horses. I have been collecting like 5 years now, but the first horse I got was the black arabian foal and year was 1995. These horses are very important to me, but I don't like it when Schleich is just trying to sell all the other stuff with horses and the quality is the thing that goes wrong direction. :) Sorry if I misspelling, my english is not perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-hevoseni.blogspot.fi/
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 56
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2053

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:14 pm

mohkis wrote:
Roger wrote:
mohkis wrote:
I think that I can't buy all these new Schleich horses this year, because those new horses are now like 80 euros, then all the Bayala foals, and the new horse sets and this stable with horses are way too expensive...I think it sucks when they put two horses to the stable set that they can get money. I only want the horses, not the stable. And also there will be the Müller horses and everything... I should sell my whole collection that I could buy the new ones... -.-
 No 

Welcome on forum! I think the most important of collecting is to have fun and not properly to buy everything under a certain rule. If I understand you collect all Schleich horses, regular, repainted molds and special editions. If you don't like some of them or some represent a huge investment only to get a repainted version, why don't you choose only those you like best? I see here in Portugal some people giving up of collecting Schleich horses just because they cannot afford them all... but why all? I love all Lineol figures, 4th generation and I cannot afford all of them, should I give up collecting?
I know everyone has different ways of collecting and some keep the tradition of collecting series. There is nothing wrong in it as long as it doesn't turn only in an obsessive wasting of money instead of a big joy. Very Happy
Also, to complete Schleich horses collection, you only need the 14 regular releases, all other figures, like Bayala or Muller editions doesn't belong to the same collection but those are always concepts that belong to any individual collector.
Have fun on forum but please have also fun collecting. Very Happy

Collecting is fun, but I think my collection is perfect when I have all the Schleich horses. You know what I mean? The riding sets are ok, but when they do a whole stable, and it costs 120 euros, it is just so annoying because I really want the horses, not the stable. And even if I don't like all the horses, I have all because it is just my point of this collecting. :) I think they should sell the stable without the horses. I have been collecting like 5 years now, but the first horse I got was the black arabian foal and year was 1995. These horses are very important to me, but I don't like it when Schleich is just trying to sell all the other stuff with horses and the quality is the thing that goes wrong direction. :) Sorry if I misspelling, my english is not perfect.  


There is, of course, absolutely nothing wrong with choosing to be a brand collector. I wanted to collect every animal or animal line related Schleich figurine, but became disillusioned with the current hedge fund ownership of Schleich and its direction. The cost of all the new gimmicky special editions, etc. did not seem to be worth the money to be expended to collect them all, so I simply placed a limitation on my Schleich brand collection - everything up through 2012, and only what I like in the releases since then.

In time, Schleich will be sold to new ownership, and if we are fortunate, there will be a positive change in the corporate, marketing and design strategies. I reserve the right to return as a brand owner, but on my terms... Laughing  In the meantime, I can always collect Starlux, some of the nice new Collect A wildlife, and ponder the intracacies of collecting figurines by the great Japanese makers... cheers 

P.S. Just because you don't like the new stuff, it doesn't mean you can't collect the old stuff... Wink Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21714

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 pm

mohkis wrote:

Collecting is fun, but I think my collection is perfect when I have all the Schleich horses. You know what I mean? The riding sets are ok, but when they do a whole stable, and it costs 120 euros, it is just so annoying because I really want the horses, not the stable. And even if I don't like all the horses, I have all because it is just my point of this collecting. :) I think they should sell the stable without the horses. I have been collecting like 5 years now, but the first horse I got was the black arabian foal and year was 1995. These horses are very important to me, but I don't like it when Schleich is just trying to sell all the other stuff with horses and the quality is the thing that goes wrong direction. :) Sorry if I misspelling, my english is not perfect.  

Your English is very good and I understand perfectly your way of collecting once there are many other collectors on forum collecting in the same way. :) When Schleich recently reduced their anual profits, they decided to decrease their production quality and started targeting their figures to younger children. That's the reason why new figures look so girlish. Mainly horses that can be bought individually. Collectors money only have interest to Schleich regarding more expensive products once we represent a little part of the business. Knowing the brand that many people wants to collect all Schleich horses like you do, naturally they repainted some to sell together with the stable, it is cheap to them once they don't need to make new molds and results atractive to collectors that will buy the ultra expensive stable because of simple variations. The problem is that we'll see so many of these stables being sold without horses that they will turn hard to sell on EBAY and we cannot recover the investment. I personally find the strategy a little abusive toward collectors and honestly it doesn't surprise me to see some Schleich collectors moving to CollectA, Breyer or other brands that work in a more serious way with horses.
Ha, nice to know which was your first horse, is it a variation of the regular bay Arabian foal? Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:41 pm

I think, in time, these horses will appear in eBay lots or alone. The price might go a little higher than what is usual for a regular release horse, especially if there is a new collector bidding that thinks the horses are super rare and absolutely needs to have them. But, a slightly higher price for the horses is much better than a very high price for the whole stable set and not having any space for the stable or end up not being able to resell it without the horses. Patience is the name of the game here. Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30671

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:45 pm

I totally agree with Roger, your English if great Very Happy

About the stable-horses, - I plan to buy the stable and then sell the stable as "New in Box, without the horses" on a local auction.

Lot of us did that with the striped 75-year-jubilee models, which you could only ( then, grrr, Schleich!) get if you bought an expensive aeroplane. I got almost the same price for the aeroplanes as I had payed Wink

I am sure lots of children will love the stable for the horses they already have, and be thrilled to get it a little cheaper Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4397

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:50 pm

So, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, does the black horse and brown foal (two figures not in the regular line) come with the barn? or are they for show or in another set? Thanks.

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
So, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, does the black horse and brown foal (two figures not in the regular line) come with the barn? or are they for show or in another set? Thanks.

It appears they are exclusive to the "stable with trimmings" set.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:56 pm

I don't collect big buildings, but the stable looks beautiful.
I don't think the stores that I know will have the bigger boxes with the stable, grooming parlor and the riding sets. because thet have such a small Schleich display in their stores, and not even with many different Schleich animals...
I hope they do sell the riding sets, because I really love the western set Very Happy
But Schleich will be here in the Netherlands late February or so...

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Lavinia01

avatar

Country/State : Stuttgart
Age : 16
Joined : 2013-10-05
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:32 pm

.... Looks nice the new stable .. but it is 100% plastic ... so it Looks not real ... second it Comes earliest in September... I like more the nature version for my horses as this new winter feed :-)

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]




_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10263

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:58 pm

That's beautiful Lavinia! Schleich should learn something from you Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Lavinia01

avatar

Country/State : Stuttgart
Age : 16
Joined : 2013-10-05
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Oh .. thanks 4U for your complement but this Diorama I bought ... I must do nothing ... :-)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30671

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:08 pm

WOW! That is fabulous  cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Lavinia01

avatar

Country/State : Stuttgart
Age : 16
Joined : 2013-10-05
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:24 pm

yes Susanne. Think the same.. you can selcet between an summer or winter feed. The summer version looks nice too .. and have the same price as the winter feed...
ok 59 € is much money but it is complete ready, it have good details so it Looks like real and my daddy spend me the half Price that I can buy it  lol! 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   

Back to top Go down
 
The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 2014 wishes for all brands
» New riding arena for Horses and many more!
» how to make your own stable/barn
» Scandinavian? Modern Pottery Horse With Male & Female Riders
» large horse

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: