Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:53 pm

I dont know if i should interested in this birds. How looks they finish, what is the size and the material and  scratch scratch 

So please can anybody help? sunny sunny 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Do you have a link? bounce They sound interesting. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 pm

No sunny i found them only on ebay

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:39 pm

here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:34 am

They look nice sunny

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:54 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
They look nice sunny

On a pic yes but how they looks in my hands  scratch scratch sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:16 am

So, soon i can see a bird i real, i have bought one  Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Congrats! cheers I would love to see photos. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Congrats! :cheers:I would love to see photos. Very Happy

Later, when i have this bird, i will share pics  Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:11 am

Now i have my first

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Ohhh ! Such a fine, old bird  cheers 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Thank you Susanne

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:47 pm

here the original package

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Amazing! flower

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Thank you

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:08 am

What a treasure  Applause 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:00 am

Thank you Susanne:)

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   

Back to top Go down

Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?
Page 1 of 1