Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Vote for the SUY of June ! Klick HERE sunny

Share | 

Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:53 pm

I dont know if i should interested in this birds. How looks they finish, what is the size and the material and  scratch scratch 

So please can anybody help? sunny sunny 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Do you have a link? bounce They sound interesting. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 pm

No sunny i found them only on ebay

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:39 pm

here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:34 am

They look nice sunny

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:54 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
They look nice sunny

On a pic yes but how they looks in my hands  scratch scratch sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:16 am

So, soon i can see a bird i real, i have bought one  Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Congrats! cheers I would love to see photos. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Congrats! :cheers:I would love to see photos. Very Happy

Later, when i have this bird, i will share pics  Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:11 am

Now i have my first

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Ohhh ! Such a fine, old bird  cheers 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Thank you Susanne

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:47 pm

here the original package

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Amazing! flower

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Thank you

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:08 am

What a treasure  Applause 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:00 am

Thank you Susanne:)

PostSubject: Re: Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?   

Back to top Go down

Have anybody informations and pics about the model kit birds?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Vintage Companies (Plastic, rubber, lead, composition, masse...) :: MARX TOYS and US companies-
Jump to: