Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My first little repainted figurines by myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:23 pm

I dont have any talent for repainting or modelling of animal figurines. But here i only want a few small easy things to repaint i so i attempted with my chatter hands.

First the Planet earth Toolache wallaby in a Western brush wallaby and a Epoch Whooper Swan in a Pygmy swan (only a little bit black on the beak)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by widukind on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:27 pm

They look great Andreas! Congratulations Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Well they do look good Andreas! Congrats cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:54 pm

You did a very good job, adding just the vital little change ...perfect way to start  cheers 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Many many thanks friends  sunny sunny sunny 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Great job Andreas!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Great Job!bounce bounce  Can you put more pics??  Very Happy drunken 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Many thanks again, yes i wil post more pics soon Alvaro  sunny sunny sunny 

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:56 am

Nice that you're making your own missing species. It should be hard to find new species for your collection. Very Happy It was a clever way to start with some minor changes. Interesting about pygmy swan, I didn't know it. Very Happy Congratulations! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice that you're making your own missing species. It should be hard to find new species for your collection. :DIt was a clever way to start with some minor changes. Interesting about pygmy swan, I didn't know it. :DCongratulations! cheers

Thank you my friend  sunny sunny 

I bought the swan and look for the specie and i found out, it is a whopper swan. But this specie i have made by Kaiyodo. And i found out there is a pygmy swan, and this swan figurine is much smaller than my other swan. The only different is more black on the beak. After this i was sre for my first "repaint" Laughing sunny 

The Planet earth set i bought only for that- i dont collect extinct animals. Because before i bought this animals i look for the wallaby if there is not a similar specie. And i german it is easier to find out because the names in german are also similar for the extinct and the living wallaby specie. And also here was only a few black and white differences. Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:50 am

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Great Job!bounce bounce  Can you put more pics??  Very Happy drunken 

Here a few more pics

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:57 pm

They look wonderful congratulations !

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Thank you again Alvaro  sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:08 pm

They´re wonderful!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:59 pm

They are nice Andreas! cheers

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:04 pm

They are nice Andreas! cheers

cheers Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Many thanks Sylvia, Bryan and Jean-Luc  sunny sunny sunny

Last edited by widukind on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Today i got a new figurine for a easy "repaint"

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:09 pm

They look really good Andreas! Congrats, you can now paint yourself new animals from old ones!!  cheers cheers Applause 

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Congrats! For being a first time re-paint, it doesn't look bad!
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:41 pm

the favourite collection white-sided dolphin in a peale dolphin

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Very nice!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:36 pm

GREAT job  cheers 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:58 pm

GREAT job  cheers 

Thank you but nor really a great job  Wink 

PostSubject: Re: My first little repainted figurines by myself   Today at 4:50 am

Back to top Go down

My first little repainted figurines by myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next