Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Christmas gift from Mojö!

Go down 
+18
Ana
NightLioness
bojan
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
widukind
Joan Milelire
SUSANNE
Carola
cattlecollector
donny ong
Florian
arafan
skysthelimit
trevok4
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

My Christmas gift from Mojö! Empty
PostSubject: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Today I received a Mojö Christmas gift! Very Happy
These two figures are two old wishes that if was not Mojö advent, I don't know how long we collectors needed to wait to see them! cheers
And being made by Mojö we have the warranty that these animals are replicated to look realistic! Very Happy
It should exist a law forbiding me of taking pictures of such wonderful pieces but I wanted to share with all of you, my enormous joy! Very Happy
Also it is a simple way to perpetuate my huge thanks to Mojö, James and Anna that sculpted the gaur.
Together with these two masterpieces I received 2 hand catalogues in a very practical format. Idea

My Christmas gift from Mojö! Y0ZIBnx
Mojo 2013 mini catalogues, clouded leopard and Indian gaur
My Christmas gift from Mojö! I3aMHix
I know gaur outshines everything around but I absolutly love Mojo rendition of this clouded leopard, an accurate sculpting in a figure full of charm! cheers
My Christmas gift from Mojö! D6Tw1D4
Flash turns evident the not usual glossy finish in a Mojo figure and the smell was a thing of the past. :) Signs of a new and improved manufacturing. Very Happy
Here two of my favorite pieces of all my collection! The old composition Lineol Yak and the remarkable Mojo gaur!
santa santasanta

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:00 am

Congrats, they are lovely figures.  santa cheers 

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:07 am

Congratulations Roger! cheers cheers santa

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:13 am

congrats

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:18 am

Congrats Roger, excellent replicas  Applause 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:25 am

Thanks to all you 4! T4, -4U, Robert and Paige! Wink santa

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:26 am

Congratulations for thes absolutely nice figures! cheers

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:53 am

CONGRATS Roger. The clouded leopard is the only missing figure for me. The problem is that I commended this one on MPV but they made a mistake. On 10 figures that I commended, they forgot to put the clouded leopard and they put instead the brontotherium. Finally, I kept this one because the clouded leopard was 5.50 and the brontotherium 14.20 euro. I will buy this one in January with the new Collecta and Mojo figures on MPV (For the story...silent silent).

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:37 am

Congrats Roger!  Applause   cheers  It's been a long waiting, right?

Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:54 am

Congratulations! I'm so jealous!  Laughing 

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:49 am

Very Merry Christmas  santa Great Mojö gift, and especially for your collector interests.

The Gaur in particular is a masterpiece! Such power in that figurine  cyclops drunken 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:53 am

HURRAAYY  cheers 
Two of the most fantastic models that Mojo ever made ...and that is no small achievement  Wink 

CONGRATULATIONS, dearest friend  santa rendeer santa Very Happy Very Happy 

Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:53 am

Congrats Roger. I like the gaur a lot!

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:09 am

Big congratulations my friend   Applause  Applause  Applause now i know why they are not available in my onlineshop, Mojö needs them self  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny

Last edited by widukind on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:15 am

widukind wrote:
.... now i know why they are not available in my onlineshop, Mojö needs the self  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:55 am

Congratulations Roger! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:16 am

Congratulation Rogério  Very Happy  Hurray for Santa James  cheers 
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:37 am

Congrats Rogerio, they're beautiful!  Applause 

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:40 am

Congrats Roger!! Very Happy They are indeed beautiful  cheers sunny 
Hope one day to own the Clouded Leopard myself  I love you 

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:21 am

Congratulations Roger!!! cheers It's great to see new Mojos in your collection Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Congrads Roger,,those are two very nice models

Martien

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Congrats!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Thanks Florian santa Donny santa Trenton santa Carola santa Susanne santa Joan santa Andreas santa Harriet santa Christophe santa Bojan santa Karin santa Ana santa Martien and Philipp! santa

Neven Florian wrote:
CONGRATS Roger. The clouded leopard is the only missing figure for me. The problem is that I commended this one on MPV but they made a mistake. On 10 figures that I commended, they forgot to put the clouded leopard and they put instead the brontotherium. Finally, I kept this one because the clouded leopard was 5.50 and the brontotherium 14.20 euro. I will buy this one in January with the new Collecta and Mojo figures on MPV (For the story...silent silent).

If you received the brontotherium for the price of a clouded leopard it is not a bad mistake, actually the brontotherium looks an excelent figure too!!! ... and soon or later you will find the clouded leopard! Very Happy

donny ong wrote:
Congrats Roger!  Applause   cheers  It's been a long waiting, right?

Laughing Right, you received your CollectA 2014 gifts before than I received my Mojo 2013 gifts, though, it is still 2013 Christmas! Laughing
Actually, it is a very short and delicious wait. I am still waiting for a Lineol sable antelope, this wait started even before I was born! Laughing ... and probably I won't ever receive it! Laughing Very Happy

@Andreas Laughing Laughing Laughing
It looks that excelent figures, even when featuring unusual species, can get out of stock faster on online shops than the traditional pandas and rabbits. Very Happy An excelent news for collectors of species like us. Very Happy

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:16 pm

It's true, I wanted to buy this one one day to replace my collecta because his morphology is not fabulous.
So, it was a good mistake and I'm happy with the brontotherium but I love the clouded leopard and I can't wait to get this one in January with the new collecta. I ordered the "Quapsule q triceratops" set for Christmas with a part of my money. The rest will be for Collecta and Mojo. Very Happy Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Neven Florian wrote:
It's true, I wanted to buy this one one day to replace my collecta because his morphology is not fabulous.
So, it was a good mistake and I'm happy with the brontotherium but I love the clouded leopard and I can't wait to get this one in January with the new collecta. I ordered the "Quapsule q triceratops" set for Christmas with a part of my money. The rest will be for Collecta and Mojo. Very Happy Very Happy

I hope you have money enough to get all great figures from 2013 and 2014. The same wish for me. Very Happy
About prehistoric mamals, I think that Mojo concentrated more in morphology while CollectA more in details. :)

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas gift from Mojö!   My Christmas gift from Mojö! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Christmas gift from Mojö!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next