Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*

Go down 
+18
Katty
Saarlooswolfhound
ulinuk
MartinH
Florian
cattlecollector
widukind
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Carola
sortepletter
Arnaud
arafan
Schleichfreund
SUSANNE
JonasV
Geospiza fortis
GalaxyMeow
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
schleich515686

schleich515686

Country/State : The Netherlands

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:02 am

I got the Swan with the yougsters on her back from 2013
Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

Country/State : Canada, Eh?

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Katty wrote:
Wow. Congrats guys. I got the 2013 Lippi mare. Can we see more of the colour variant of the 2013 shire please pretty please???

Like, on their tags? Because the tag has a brown colour

District 11 is back, for the better!
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Congrats Martin, Carola and Distrit!
Back to top Go down
PreemieMomma

Country/State : USA Maine

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:49 pm

This is what my daughter got for Christmas. All Bayala, although you may notice in the last photo that a schleich german shepherd puppy snuck into the photo  :-)  

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 11653073046_8de2545988

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 11652570523_3cc7494db3

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 11653093356_a8d207b8b3

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 11652581733_91f43327ca

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 11652319955_b0149db0b1

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 11652667124_ee1e2f8e56
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Congratulations !! I love the carriage with the ice elf woman and beast .) Very Happy

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

Country/State : Canada, Eh?

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Nice!

District 11 is back, for the better!
Back to top Go down
SilkySky

SilkySky

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:29 pm

These are the models I bought for myself over the winter break: the rearing unicorn, the feeding ground set, a black bear, and Noctis and his panther.
What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 25ey234
They were all on sale, so I'm glad to add them to my collection! I think the feeding accessories are my favourite, they will match well with the new horse food coming in 2014! Congrats to everyone on their new additions too!
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:31 pm

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:13 pm

SilkySky wrote:
These are the models I bought for myself over the winter break: the rearing unicorn, the feeding ground set, a black bear, and Noctis and his panther.
What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 25ey234
They were all on sale, so I'm glad to add them to my collection! I think the feeding accessories are my favourite, they will match well with the new horse food coming in 2014! Congrats to everyone on their new additions too!

Congratulations Silkysky! Beautiful additions to your collection cheers You are lucky that you found a few rare models! Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:39 am

❤District11❤ wrote:
Katty wrote:
Wow. Congrats guys. I got the 2013 Lippi mare. Can we see more of the colour variant of the 2013 shire please pretty please???

Like, on their tags? Because the tag has a brown colour

Haha, sorry I probs wasn't very specific, MartinH has a Bay galloping shire in his photo. I can only see his head. I havn't seen it in that colour before.

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Congrats jonesee!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Wow, many nice newcomers! Congratulations everyone! It's great to see so nice animals and other figures came to your collections! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3