Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Klick HERE to vote for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Unknown, large giraffe male

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Unknown, large giraffe male   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:53 am

Hey all friends! 
Yesterday I started to investigate my childhood time toys. I remembered again, these two majestic poor plastic giraffes Razz  Now, I need your help to find out where they are coming from.

Giraffes are a little more than 22 cm high and from head to tail is about 17 cm. The material is quite stiff but flexible plastic. I can't read the name of manufacturer. So maybe that's the problem Very Happy 

They have sculpted quite skillfully. Over the years, they may not recognize the same as before, Laughing  but I hope that you know how to help me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I started to customize the other Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Unknown, large giraffe male   Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:07 am

They are beautiful, wonderful finds! cheers It looks like it says "KOYA HONG KONG" on the bottom as far as I can see. scratch Google doesn't help me in this case. I hope to see your completed restoration project on the one giraffe! Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Unknown, large giraffe male   Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:29 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
They are beautiful, wonderful finds! :cheers:It looks like it says "KOYA HONG KONG" on the bottom as far as I can see. :scratch:Google doesn't help me in this case. I hope to see your completed restoration project on the one giraffe! Very Happy

Oh, Thank you! cheers I must be getting old because I can't read it myself, but you read it from the image Very Happy I promise to put pictures of the giraffe, when he wants to be on display! Laughing 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Unknown, large giraffe male   Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:48 am

They are beautyful indeed !!! Great proportions and lots of fine detail  Very Happy 

It is clear that you have loved them a lot as a kid , and now they will bring joy again in a restoration project  cheers 

I look much forward to seing the result  Very Happy 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Unknown, large giraffe male   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:25 pm

It is a nice giraffe and a very interesting figurine. I like so old detailed figurines but i dont like if i cant find more informations about that. So Koya sounds interesting  Very Happy Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Unknown, large giraffe male   Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Thank You all! Smile You will see pics when they are ready! Smile 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown, large giraffe male   

Back to top Go down

Unknown, large giraffe male
Page 1 of 1