Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

You can choose the STS 2019 Banner HERE

Share | 

Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:40 pm

Wonderful comparisons but now I am also completely intrigued with that lion thing! scratch No doubts it is the same mould, how could it be possible? Is there a company making a partnership with both brands? Hard to understand really. A big hug to your niece and nephew, they're surely wonderful! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:49 am

Thank you very much Roger , I will send your hugs to my niece and nephew Very Happy

Yes, one more mystery to solve ... Rolling Eyes

We know Maia & Borges with Schleich ... or with Papo .... but Papo with Safari ... hmm that`s strange :)

Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5