Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Tiger is a chain of stores from Denmark selling all sorts of oranaments, home trinkets, homewares and other related items.  They also have toys and the other day I came across a random large elephant model.  I didnt buy it but I thought it was interesting because the details are really good on the face and head overall.  Unfortunately the rest of the body let's it down a bit and I would say this is about the size of the Safari Wildlife wonders range.  It is made of plastic but a soft one that can be squeezed but nonetheless I love the paintwork and sculpting details on the head.  The model is large, light weight and made of soft hollow plastic

Thought you might enjoy a few pictures.  It is on sale for £7.00 and all stored across Europe have the same stock so if anyone wants one then check out a Tiger store near you (the model is about 10 euros).  I cant help but think this elephant is adorable!

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:34 pm

LOOK's good  cheers cheers sunny 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:40 pm

The tiger store had an elephant but no tigers? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Great find Numaan! It looks nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:49 pm

It is a Kinto Favorite model  Wink 

HERE is a link, with a tiger  Laughing 

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Great  pictures, Numaan  Very Happy 

I saw them too when I did some christmas shopping in town. They had several farm animals as well, and as far as I remember the price was lower than the 7 £ , - VERY unusual in expensive Denmark !!!! cheers 

PS, "Tiger" is a play with words in Denmark. It refers to a "Tier", which is slang for a 10 DKK - coin (app 1,5 Euros). I think they got the idea from the 1-dollar shops in USA Wink

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:01 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
PS, "Tiger" is a play with words in Denmark. It refers to a "Tier", which is slang for a 10 DKK - coin (app 1,5 Euros). I think they got the idea from the 1-dollar shops in USA Wink

That is very interesting Susanne, I didn't know that!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Nice find, looks really good  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Very cool  Very Happy I think I've seen big animals in a Tiger shop also... I think there was a Zebra.. but I'm not sure, argh, it's quite some time ago scratch 

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:44 am

Oh, they looks very good!  cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:05 am

nice elephant. i'd buy one if i see one.
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:01 am

@Kikimalou wrote:

Great link Christophe! This company makes some really cool models, I really like the 'Marine Life - vinyl Models', particularly the Polar Bear and the Beluga, wonderful! I wonder if they are the same size as the elephant? Does anyone collect these models?
Back to top Go down
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:11 am

@Numaan wrote:
@Kikimalou wrote:

Great link Christophe! This company makes some really cool models, I really like the 'Marine Life - vinyl Models', particularly the Polar Bear and the Beluga, wonderful! I wonder if they are the same size as the elephant? Does anyone collect these models?
i have Kinto Favorite Dinosaurs, both the large soft vinyl ones and the smaller hard plastic ones. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:16 am

I only have the Spermwhale and the blue whale, they are CollectA whales size.

tqcenter2002

Country/State : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Thank you Numaan for sharing this Elephant - I was just looking for some GOOD pictures of it and I have found them here!!! :)

I have quoted you here:
http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t12754p60-the-biggest-elephant-figure-that-we-can-get-in-store-from-top-brands#227448

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!   

Back to top Go down

Large Sized Kinto Elephant model found in Tiger Store - Cute!
Page 1 of 1