Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Papo and Schleich horse collection

Go down 
+11
koniminiatures
Saarlooswolfhound
Tove
JonasV
Elros Alvar
Carola
ulinuk
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
persefone
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Finally the Bullyland SE's are yours! cheers Big congratulations! I like them very much too - specially El Santo. Very attractive and handsome dressage horses.
And the other one! Good you finally got it and everything is okay! Those rarities are so good. And everyone with fantastic condition Surprised You can be happy with them cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Congrats cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Thanks jonesse and widukind!

I had doubts to buy them because I spend a lot of money but they are really awesome
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Fantastic herd cheers cyclops

persefone

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Thanks Carola!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 pm

Many fantastic new models! Congrats Smile

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:23 pm

This Monday I went to one shop for buying arafan models to trade. And I couldn't resist! Look all these horses looking at me...

So I bought my very first CollectA horse! I couldn't choose one, but my pocket forced me Evil or Very Mad

I chose the Golden Chestnut Arabian mare... why? I love the slim models of warm bloods but most of them were ponies and heavy horses. Also I think is a great model.

Good points of her: so realistic, colors are great and some of details were painted.
Bad points: she hasn't got a lot of stability. I took the pictures on a chair and she fell down few times; in some position I couldn't take her up.
Also the color between hoofs and legs aren't so different. It also has some marks of fingers (I think they are fingers) on her back and some marks aren't well done. Also you can see a big mark near her shoulders noticing she has two parts fixed...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also today arrived the unknown horse; I take pictures later!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Nice newcomer!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
persefone

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:36 pm

WOW!!! She is SO pretty, - elegant and full of fun and happyness cheers

CONGRATULATIONS Applause

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Wow wow you got this beauty! Huge congrats on the beat Arabian you can get! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:16 pm

I am glad I've found your "small" collection of horses. Very Happy Wink
I like that you have several brands and so interesting that you started with 2 Papo that I also have and love. Very Happy Yes, and the Barb mare is one of my favorite horses from all. Not so realistic but very artistic and exciting. Very Happy

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Oh I haven't seen this toppic, but the mare is really awesome! Very Happy
Congratulations you have a really great horse collection! cheers

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:21 am

Thanks! I have a lot of pictures to submit, I'm lazy :)
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:32 pm

persefone wrote:
Thanks! I have a lot of pictures to submit, I'm lazy :)

We're all more or less lazy, Im the one who's very lazy Very Happy Lots of photos to be loaded on the forum... silent

Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Very nice collection, Love it! Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Papo and Schleich horse collection   My Papo and Schleich horse collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Papo and Schleich horse collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2