Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki

Go down 
+5
Roger
endogenylove
SUSANNE
widukind
weaselfan93
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki Empty
PostSubject: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello forum friends,
Right now I am working hard to provide as many pics of missing animals as I can on the wiki. A long retired set of animal were produced by a quality brand called action products. These are very difficult to acquire these days. I personally am very lucky to have four of them. Right now the only ones pictured on the wiki are the bushbaby, raccoon, vampire bat, and gazelle. We really need pictures of the others I know several other forum members have some of these like the fruit bat and colobus monkey. So I request your help by sending Susanne a photo of each missing figure you have. You can also comment here if this is something you can do. The wiki is a great resource for collectors so we can use as much contributions as possible in the form of quality photos. Thank you my friends.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Look here, you can the pic download  sunny 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
..... your help by sending Susanne a photo of each missing figure you have. You can also comment here if this is something you can do. The wiki is a great resource for collectors so we can use as much contributions as possible in the form of quality photos. Thank you my friends.  Very Happy 

Great idea, Lance  cheers 

widukind wrote:

Please, where ?  scratch 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:44 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:
..... your help by sending Susanne a photo of each missing figure you have. You can also comment here if this is something you can do. The wiki is a great resource for collectors so we can use as much contributions as possible in the form of quality photos. Thank you my friends.  Very Happy 

Great idea, Lance  cheers 

widukind wrote:

Please, where ?  scratch 

Sorry, here

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t1629-the-action-products-animals-in-my-zoo?highlight=action+products

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptySun May 10, 2020 2:44 am

I think I can help very much with this! I know that this thread is very old, but I recently rediscovered four Action Products brand “Play and Store Bitty Buckets” filled with animal figures that I have never seen before on this site and which are not on the toy animal wiki. I will respond to this thread with pictures of these figures later tonight, unless there is a better place for me to put them.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptySun May 10, 2020 10:14 am

endogenylove wrote:
I think I can help very much with this! I know that this thread is very old, but I recently rediscovered four Action Products brand “Play and Store Bitty Buckets” filled with animal figures that I have never seen before on this site and which are not on the toy animal wiki. I will respond to this thread with pictures of these figures later tonight, unless there is a better place for me to put them.

Thats always interesting, also here :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptySun May 10, 2020 12:11 pm

endogenylove wrote:

WOW !!!
The internet is a fantastic thing, - or rater -some PEOPLE  on the internet !!!

Imagine, that after more than 6 years @endogenylove turns up and has got buckets full of these models cheers

I can't wait to see them bounce bounce Applause Very Happy

endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptySun May 10, 2020 5:10 pm

I will post them today! I was out of the house yesterday, but it is fascinating to me that these models have gone unnoticed so far.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptySun May 10, 2020 6:15 pm

endogenylove wrote:
I will post them today! I was out of the house yesterday, but it is fascinating to me that these models have gone unnoticed so far.

Yes, that is the problem with rare brands, - for instance I never heard/noticed them before Rolling Eyes

endogenylove

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 12:54 am

Okay! Here I am with pictures. I will respond to this in four parts, one string of pictures for each of the buckets.

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 1:05 am

First up, we have the Wild Animals bucket, copyrighted for 2004. It includes a bear, an elephant, a zebra, an asian rhinoceros, a giraffe, a hippo, an antelope, a fox, a tiger, a spotted cat (leopard?), a deer, and a lion.Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010910
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010810
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010811
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010812
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010813
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010814
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010815
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010816
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010817
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010818
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010820
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010819
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010821

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 1:12 am

Next, we have the North American Animals bucket, copyrighted 2004. It contains a bald eagle, a bison, a mountain lion, a wolf, a coyote (?), a lynx (I think the only one that is already on the wiki), a pronghorn, a wild turkey, a moose, and a different bear than the first bucket.Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010822
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010823
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010824
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010826
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010825
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010827
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010830
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010828
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010829
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010831
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010911

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 1:21 am

Third, we have the Farm Animals bucket, also 2004,which contains a cow and calf, male and female domestic turkeys, two ducks, a hen and rooster, a mare and foal, a pig and piglet, an ewe and lamb, and one sheepdog.
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010833
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010832
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010834
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010836
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010837
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010835
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010840
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010838
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010839 Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010841
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010843
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010842
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010846
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010844
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010845
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010912

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 1:29 am

And lastly, we have the 2001 Sea Life bucket. Please take this one with a grain of salt, I am 99% sure that all of these figures belong here, but something may have accidentally slipped in from another set that does not, or I may be missing something. This one has been mixed and used a lot over the years. It contains a sea lion, a whale, a dolphin, two porpoises, a shark, an octopus, a sailfish, a spiny lobster, a crab, and a sea star. Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010847
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010849
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010848
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010852
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010851
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010850
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010914
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010913
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010915
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010916
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010917
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki P1010918

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 8:26 am

AMAZING affraid

You have all four sets of these !!!  Shocked

And I love it that you have kept them in the buckets !
Take care of them !
You are so young that when you get to my age, these will be great rarities  : Complete sets in original buckets , wow cheers

I would be lying if I said they they are beautyful, but they have plenty of charm,
and they represent an aera when we were not as spoiled with great, expensive models.

Thankyou very much for taking all these pictures , and for the matchbox to show the size flower sunny

Are the models marked in any way ? Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 9:09 am

Thank you :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 2:19 pm

I think a few of these figures are known from random or unbranded sets too. It is wonderful to know that they have a story to tell. They look like Toy-Mate manufacturing but since they were sold as Action Products and in such a comprehensive way, they will be from now being identified like that.
Many thanks for all your effort to share all these pictures. Unless other editor takes care of it before, I may take some time to sort them at the Wiki once I ahve a lot of editing work pending. Though, it is good to know where to find the pictures.

I have two of these foxes, unlikely they were sold as Action Products but now I have a brand name to identify them.
Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki Action-Products-Foxes

endogenylove

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 3:52 pm

Some of the models, i think specifically the North America set, have “china” stamped in the bottom. The others are unmarked. I am lucky to have found these sets, I thought I had gotten rid of them when I was younger but I am blessed to still have them. I am happy to share the information I have with everyone else :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 5:46 pm

Roger wrote:
I......
I have two of these foxes, unlikely they were sold as Action Products but now I have a brand name to identify them.

And I have one, right at my left elbow now, on the Small-models-shelves cheers
I wonder where I got her from...hmmm, she speaks Portuguese scratch

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 6:53 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
I......

And I have one, right at my left elbow now, on the Small-models-shelves cheers
I wonder where I got her from...hmmm, she speaks Portuguese scratch

Laughing I don't remember having three of them! Thus, one of these in this old pic is yours. scratch

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon May 11, 2020 7:53 pm

I have a photo of the Echinochimaera from the "I Dig Prehistoric Sharks" line:

Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki 24882397762_b8d4c7766d_c

The line also included Scapanorhynchus, Orthacanthus, Helicoprion, and a megatooth shark (Otodus megalodon).
Back to top Go down
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptySun May 31, 2020 2:44 am

All the Action Products buckets are now on TAW. I took a few long days to get it done once they are a lot and many other editing work needed to be done meanwhile.
I haven't tried to be specific with the sea animals, if someone can put them deeper on taxa, please. Very Happy

halichoeres wrote:
I have a photo of the Echinochimaera from the "I Dig Prehistoric Sharks" line:

Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki 24882397762_b8d4c7766d_c

The line also included Scapanorhynchus, Orthacanthus, Helicoprion, and a megatooth shark (Otodus megalodon).

Thanks Halich, I created a page for that series, I hope you can find the remaining ones. Picture was also introduced and respective page to the taxon. Very Happy

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptySun May 31, 2020 4:20 pm

Excellent, thanks! I had forgotten I have an editing account, now I feel bad for making you go to the trouble. Somewhere I have the megalodon, I'll try to upload a photo when I can.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:01 am

halichoeres wrote:
Excellent, thanks! I had forgotten I have an editing account, now I feel bad for making you go to the trouble. Somewhere I have the megalodon, I'll try to upload a photo when I can.

You don't need to feel bad, one picture doesn't make any difference. Though, we are really few editing, in a month of confinement to many people, only 4 editors made a relevant work at the wiki. Clearly insufficient and we all want TAW to continue.
Besides of it, your typical editings are very important and save a lot of work to other editors once you collect many unusual species what makes you expand the taxonomic section that takes us a lot of time. cheers

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 5:50 pm

Hey I think I know one of those bears.

Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki IMG-6086
I have two slight colour variations

Feel free to use the picture vor TAI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki   Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for pictures of Action Products animals for Animal toy wiki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next