Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Sorry, sorry Mad Mad Mad I will add pictures again. It is strange, I can see my pictures scratch

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:21 pm

I hope now it is better Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Yes, now I can see it. Very Happy So the owl was not from Papo but from Nayab instead. Very Happy
Just forget my comment about being a barn owl because it is not. It is an eagle ow. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:02 pm

That is a wonderful group from Papo! The gemsbok is great, of course. The Nayabs are really nice too. I do not own anything from this brand, but the birds are intriguing.

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Yes, now I can see it. Very Happy So the owl was not from Papo but from Nayab instead. Very Happy
Just forget my comment about being a barn owl because it is not. It is an eagle ow. Very Happy
Thank you Roger Razz

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Now i can see the pics too. Congratulations Karolina, especially for the Nayab figurines!!

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Me too! cheers They're all so nice Smile Congratulations again = D

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Thank you all for your coments cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:49 pm

Hi all, after a long time I have one newcomer, Schleich parakeet Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:10 am

Congratulations Karolina, I hope you protect him from all your cats! flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:17 am

This one is a real beauty, saw him for a first time little time ago, which is strange, but congrats Karolina Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:05 am

Nice Newcomer Karolina:)

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:42 am

Thank you all Very Happy I really like this bird

Back to top Go down
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:31 am

He's very cute! Enjoy your newcomer Karolina sunny

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi, I have a few newcomers again cyclops
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Great! cheers

My favourite is the papo elephant I love you Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:43 pm

Congratulations Karolina :)

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Those elephants are lovely! I like the mother's expression a great deal. They must be pretty heavy, no? Also, the Papo gemsbok and trike kid from earlier on.. lovely again.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:44 pm

Big congrats! Fantastic models. Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:27 am

Hi all, 
I was for some time little busy, so I must show you my newcomers.  Wink

My FIRST Safari Ltd. - Parasaurolophus skull  cyclops cyclops cyclops

And now my Christmas present - Papo giraffe calf - very lovely and cute  I love you

Some time ago I was cleaning my room and I found something - old Schleich smurf!  bounce tongue Shocked

Look  cyclops

Together Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:34 am

Congratulation Karolina cheers Also for the october newcomers... I missed them Embarassed Wink

ulinuk

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:37 am

Thank you Kiki  Wink Razz

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Interesting, a dino skul, a giraffe and a smurf! What a trio! Very Happy Congratulations! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:54 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:27 pm

Congratulations again :)

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers    Today at 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Some pictures of ulinuk's newcomers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next