Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:22 pm

So I was searching Google for Bullyland horse photos, and came across the 2010 Hanoverian mare. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Oh yea, interesting! They have a lot of the same appearance.. Maybe! Very Happy 

That's beautiful hanoverian I love you 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:44 pm

WOW ! That is enormously interesting  cheers 

Thankyou very much for finding this out...the bad thing is, that now I WANT a Susescion too  bounce bounce geek Laughing 

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Uhhh, I just saw the prices  Shocked Suspect 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Uhhh, I just saw the prices  Shocked Suspect 

Laughing Laughing Susecion is an expensive one, that's for sure!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:06 pm

cheers cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:14 pm

I think when one of the major brands tries to make a different pose for a horse or even to develope a different idea.... Breyer already did it! Laughing
If I'm not mistaken, someone commented that Breyer already made a mare in foal like the one Mojo is releasing this year, isn't it? scratch
By the way, the Hannoverian mare, according with the page you linked, is a 2010 figure, though retired in 2013. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:37 pm

I think when one of the major brands tries to make a different pose for a horse or even to develope a different idea.... Breyer already did it! Laughing

That's very true!  Laughing 

If I'm not mistaken, someone commented that Breyer already made a mare in foal like the one Mojo is releasing this year, isn't it? scratch
I don't think Breyer, or any other modern brand (and I say modern because I know nothing about vintage brands), has ever released a mare in foal before.  scratch But I'm not an expert on Breyers.

By the way, the Hannoverian mare, according with the page you linked, is a 2010 figure, though retired in 2013. Wink

Oops, I missed that!  Embarassed Thanks for clarifying, I fixed the post!  study

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:43 pm

No, Breyer hasn't made any mare in foal yet - the closest one it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], she's just after giving birth to her foal ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mould).
I recall only one in foal mare model, an Artist Resin called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and it's smaller version, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) by Stacey Tumlinson. But ARs are limited editions, thus quite expensive and usually become sold out very quick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

I don't think Breyer, or any other modern brand (and I say modern because I know nothing about vintage brands), has ever released a mare in foal before.  scratch But I'm not an expert on Breyers.

Mangalarga wrote:
No, Breyer hasn't made any mare in foal yet - the closest one it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], she's just after giving birth to her foal ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mould).
I recall only one in foal mare model, an Artist Resin called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and it's smaller version, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) by Stacey Tumlinson. But ARs are limited editions, thus quite expensive and usually become sold out very quick.

Thanks for clearing it up 4U and Magda. I always believe Breyer already did everything related with horses but it looks Mojo really innovated. Shocked
also Magda for the links to these resin figures, they are beautiful but belong commercially to a different category , however it is very interesting to know and belongs to the subject we're discussing. Curious that it is also an Arabian mare. Probably the most represented breed of horses. study

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Mangalarga wrote:

Wow, this one looks like she will give born in day or two. Incredible figure I would say. Thank you for sharing Magda.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer   Today at 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Bullyland Hanoverian Mare Inspired by Breyer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1