Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)

Go down 
+8
LeeAnn
AlienMantis
Taos
NightLioness
widukind
Carola
SUSANNE
Numa
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) Empty
PostSubject: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:00 am

I am on a roll now, every time I come across some interesting models in random shops I cannot help but stop and take a photo for you guys.  People in shops must think I am mad!

Anyway came across a reduced mixed collection of Unicorn and Pegasus models - two design each in a silver or gold colour.  They are cute and I like the sculpting.  They were £2.00 each at Wilkinson but currently half price at £1.00 each,  a bargain for those who love these (I dont collect them).  These are made by a random Chinese company although no mention of the brand whatsoever, not even AAA which I was expecting to see.  Nonetheless enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:54 am

Beautyful models , - and the price is beautyful, too  cheers 

It is enormously kind of you to take photoes for us all, thankyou very much  Very Happy Very Happy flower 

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:31 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful models , - and the price is beautyful, too  cheers 

It is enormously kind of you to take photoes for us all, thankyou very much  Very Happy Very Happy flower 

I agree, thank you very much for sharing  Very Happy 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Very nice  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Great find! Thanks for sharing! They are charming, love the pegga.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Yes,they have the same models in shop near me!They have random models at random times!!
Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Wow, they are nice! How are they sized comparred to Schleich? :)

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Those are so cute! I love the Pegasus in silver. Thanks for sharing! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Hmm... nice models. Thanks for sharing.  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:42 pm

They ARE great! Hum! That reminds me of the Imperial Unicorns packed together like that in K-Mart back in 1984! Smile
Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 1:33 am

I found them less cheap and in blue or silver combination in Gardaland (in shop opposite from Merlin Sube restaurant). They were 5€ each and are a tad smaller than Schleich

TM logo from TOY MAJOR

unicorn
2013, made in China, 2187-P1

pegasus
2013, made in China, 2187-P2

My phone makes really poor photos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:45 am

Ahhh! How interesting !!! So they are from Toy Major cheers

Actually we can se that in Numaan's photos also, now we know it Very Happy

Thankyou for the photos , Mantis. Your phone takes excellent pictures Wink

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:29 am

They are really nice!!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 3:46 am

Maybe Toy Major (good news for you Bowhead Whale!) is branching more heavily into fantasy figures? I recently picked up a couple Toy Major dragons while on vacation- I don't know if I have photos of them,will have to look (I'm having to move so all my figures are packed away elsewhere). But they did have around 6 different figures. I don't remember noticing other species but I wasn't looking for them. (my husband found them...)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 8:19 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Maybe Toy Major (good news for you Bowhead Whale!) is branching more heavily into fantasy figures? I recently picked up a couple Toy Major dragons while on vacation- I don't know if I have photos of them,will have to look (I'm having to move so all my figures are packed away elsewhere). But they did have around 6 different figures. I don't remember noticing other species but I wasn't looking for them. (my husband found them...)

That is interesting bounce
Good luck mooving !!! It is HORRIBLE to move, - but as my mom said : Then you get your house thoroughly cleaned lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store  (unknown brand) Empty

Back to top Go down

A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)
Page 1 of 1