Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:00 am

I am on a roll now, every time I come across some interesting models in random shops I cannot help but stop and take a photo for you guys.  People in shops must think I am mad!

Anyway came across a reduced mixed collection of Unicorn and Pegasus models - two design each in a silver or gold colour.  They are cute and I like the sculpting.  They were £2.00 each at Wilkinson but currently half price at £1.00 each,  a bargain for those who love these (I dont collect them).  These are made by a random Chinese company although no mention of the brand whatsoever, not even AAA which I was expecting to see.  Nonetheless enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:54 am

Beautyful models , - and the price is beautyful, too  cheers 

It is enormously kind of you to take photoes for us all, thankyou very much  Very Happy Very Happy flower 

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:31 am

@SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful models , - and the price is beautyful, too  cheers 

It is enormously kind of you to take photoes for us all, thankyou very much  Very Happy Very Happy flower 

I agree, thank you very much for sharing  Very Happy 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:25 pm

Very nice  cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Great find! Thanks for sharing! They are charming, love the pegga.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Yes,they have the same models in shop near me!They have random models at random times!!
Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Wow, they are nice! How are they sized comparred to Schleich? :)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Those are so cute! I love the Pegasus in silver. Thanks for sharing! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Hmm... nice models. Thanks for sharing.  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:42 pm

They ARE great! Hum! That reminds me of the Imperial Unicorns packed together like that in K-Mart back in 1984! Smile
Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:33 am

I found them less cheap and in blue or silver combination in Gardaland (in shop opposite from Merlin Sube restaurant). They were 5€ each and are a tad smaller than Schleich

TM logo from TOY MAJOR

unicorn
2013, made in China, 2187-P1

pegasus
2013, made in China, 2187-P2

My phone makes really poor photos

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:45 am

Ahhh! How interesting !!! So they are from Toy Major cheers

Actually we can se that in Numaan's photos also, now we know it Very Happy

Thankyou for the photos , Mantis. Your phone takes excellent pictures Wink

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:29 am

They are really nice!!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:46 am

Maybe Toy Major (good news for you Bowhead Whale!) is branching more heavily into fantasy figures? I recently picked up a couple Toy Major dragons while on vacation- I don't know if I have photos of them,will have to look (I'm having to move so all my figures are packed away elsewhere). But they did have around 6 different figures. I don't remember noticing other species but I wasn't looking for them. (my husband found them...)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:19 am

@pipsxlch wrote:
Maybe Toy Major (good news for you Bowhead Whale!) is branching more heavily into fantasy figures? I recently picked up a couple Toy Major dragons while on vacation- I don't know if I have photos of them,will have to look (I'm having to move so all my figures are packed away elsewhere). But they did have around 6 different figures. I don't remember noticing other species but I wasn't looking for them. (my husband found them...)

That is interesting bounce
Good luck mooving !!! It is HORRIBLE to move, - but as my mom said : Then you get your house thoroughly cleaned lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)   

Back to top Go down

A herd of Unicorns and Pegasus models on Sale in UK Wilko Store (unknown brand)
Page 1 of 1