Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)

Go down 
+12
JonasV
Elros Alvar
widukind
Miss Jane
SUSANNE
Fisva
Kikimalou
bjarki12
Roger
Zelvik
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 am

The only place I know of is ebay. Just type in New Ray dogs and it pulls up some sets. Otherwise, unless you could find them in a store (I got lucky for that one, they have disappeared now). I wish you luck, I love them to custom, they turn out really well.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:31 am

cheers cheers cheers 

AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Love your repaints Paige, especially the greyhounds and Pizzly!! drunken drunken 

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:27 pm

They are beautiful already  cheers 
The black wolf got my attention immediately  cheers 
And I didn't even know they were a mix breed of bears, from the brown and the polar bear.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:43 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Beautiful repaints Paige! Congratulations! And it's fantastic to see bears in new colours! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 5:41 pm

thank you everyone. I appreciate the encouragement.  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:02 am

Those are wonderful paintjobs. I especially like the pizzly bear. I just realized no one else makes makes a female elk.  cheers  Great idea, sorry I'm late, though.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:21 am

No worries, better late than never.  Very Happy Yes there are still so many N.A. animals that are neglected, if only companies would make a cow and calf elk.  drunken 

Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:02 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
No worries, better late than never.  Very Happy Yes there are still so many N.A. animals that are neglected, if only companies would make a cow and calf elk.  drunken 
I agree, there are so many which aren't made, but until then, we always have customisations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)   Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bear(s), elk, greyhounds, german shepherd, labradors, and wolf customs (Closer pics added)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2