Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your collections... now

Go down 
+99
Joliezac
Concavenator
ski
Bonnie
rogerpgvg
Liiolii
pipsxlch
Taos
halichoeres
RtasVadumee
Advicot
almisi43
SerAndrew
Seeway
Megaptera
Steve170
1claire
Caracal
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
wranglergirl
Imacatlady
sbell
lolavichor
Bowhead Whale
SouthNoah
Masoud
jomaccudo
under-water
Anne from Norway
Gwaine
schleich515686
raccoonhat21
Jetty
timchadwick12
Noémi
retoric
Chris Sweetman
costicuba
Tarunyada
signatus
WhinnyDoo
Dum_my
Bonobo
stecal
Saien
Wilorvise
Roger
AlopexLagopus
dr.jones
Niki2811
Shanti
Miss Jane
koniminiatures
TheLastStardust
Kristie
Dorkan
jarda
PeGe
GoldEagle
mohkis
SpiralStrix
AlvinCK
LeeAnn
Arnaud
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Silver Unicornis
Bloodrayne
NightLioness
Duma
Kikimalou
animalluvr6
Ana
Carola
A-J
Kiryuha
weaselfan93
Tiermann
HKHollinstone
75senta75
Suebeedo
Sergey
SUSANNE
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
phrog
lucky luke
MartinH
JonasV
widukind
arafan
Florian
scot(t)
NandO
ken yeo
Bernyto
schleich61
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

Your collections... now - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 6:04 am

Such a wonderful collection! So many rare handmade models :) I can see so many made by co-collectors, I love that :) Memories. I love you Awesome! I like your shelf Applause

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 7:22 am

So many gorgeous figures Anna! I love the wild life displays! I love you cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 9:22 am

Very nice collection Anna, different from the one I visited a few years ago. First the horses, very nice to finally discover them all together, the big ones, the small ones, the very beautiful ones and the very pretty ones.
A few familiar faces and then, in the middle of the crowd, a gracefully painted Grevy's zebra and then over there, in the corner, that marvelous onager that I had forgotten. I love you
Glad also that you still have a corner of the bush, of the savannah with lots of old friends... Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:17 pm

Thanks so much, friends Smile
Christophe, yes, it has changed since then. And it will change again in the future. But some pieces will never leave flower

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 4:42 pm

My WALL is done. Now I have 12cabinets and there is no space for more on my wall Mad Very Happy Rolling Eyes  I didn´t expect that in a process of making space in other ten they will be full again Shocked Shocked Shocked  Gee... let´s get closer together... is in my mind :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't know what is the most great in your collection Martin Laughing  The collection by itself or your capacity to find these beautiful cabinets Applause  In France, finding some nowadays is a real pain Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MartinH on Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 6:28 pm

Gorgeous! What a fantastic display for a fantastic collection!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 8:32 pm

Impressive!
I love closed cabinets for any collection. The dust is a nightmare to keep under control with so many tiny figures. I hate dust on my collection even more than running out of space. Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 9:55 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 1:58 am

Ana wrote:

1/12

And on the opposite side of my room, I have this shelf. It requires re-arranging and dusting sometime soon anyway. Sorry about the quality of the picture.

what a lovely spacious display you have Anna! and it's amazing to see the differences in scale that you work at so expertly!

I really love the wild equus on the right hand side, so pretty!

and I love your assorted animals shelves. I can see some Topi jousting? like gnus they spar on their knees!

some really beautiful models here:)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 2:00 am

MartinH wrote:

Martin your collection is very impressive! you must have an affinity with giraffes? I see quite a lot of them Shocked drunken

your cabinets are very neat and beautiful, I really like their simple, clean style!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 2:02 am

Concavenator wrote:
Great collections everyone!

This currently is my collection:

I got those display risers a few days ago and I really like the way they look.

I like the way you display your models Concavenator! It is like a museum where every piece is carefully considered and then placed for maximum viewing and thought.
And great use of the plinths as well. You have a natural talent at arranging them for display.
Very nice style you have!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 1:07 pm

My WALL is done. Now I have 12cabinets and there is no space for more on my wall Mad Very Happy Rolling Eyes  I didn´t expect that in a process of making space in other ten they will be full again Shocked Shocked Shocked  Gee... let´s get closer together... is in my mind :)

i don't know what is the most great in your collection Martin Laughing  The collection by itself or your capacity to find these beautiful cabinets Applause  In France, finding some nowadays is a real pain Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 1:08 pm

Martin I fumbled Embarassed I erased your post unfortunately. You can repair it of course or I will do it for you if you can send the pcs again...

Sorry my friend, I only wanted to quote What a Face
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 5:47 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Martin I fumbled Embarassed  I erased your post unfortunately. You can repair it of course or I will do it for you if you can send the pcs again...

Sorry my friend, I only wanted to quote What a Face

I´ll fix it no problem Very Happy

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 5:53 am

[quote="sunny"]
MartinH wrote:

Martin your collection is very impressive! you must have an affinity with giraffes? I see quite a lot of them Shocked drunken

your cabinets are very neat and beautiful, I really like their simple, clean style!

Thank you Sunny :) Yep, I have a thing for giraffes, they are my most favorite. So I collect every possible one I met :) And with those cabinets... they are a real space (and life) savior. I can´t imagine having such a collection without them. Smile

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 5:58 am

Kikimalou wrote:

i don't know what is the most great in your collection Martin Laughing  The collection by itself or your capacity to find these beautiful cabinets Applause  In France, finding some nowadays is a real pain Rolling Eyes

It´ll be the same in Czech Rep. very soon my friend. Lidl retired their production of these cabinets so... game is over. But I´ve always knew 12 is a final number according to my wall possibility so... Rolling Eyes

Katarzyna

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 3:37 pm

Here is my little collection. I already don't have space for new figurines so no new ones until I buy another shelf.  bounce

Yesterday I've finally decided to decorate my shelves for Christmas (a few days after hehe).

The same view but in a daylight. Very Happy

Here are my horses - Traditionals (with addition of two Arabians from WIA) above and Little Bits below. Next to CollectA horses I have two resin medallions and Stablemate repaint. I'd love do display these better, but sadly I have no space - as I said. Oh, and this black Schleich horse is my repaint - I'll show you this horse one day.

Here I have this little cabinet with some other domestic animals, and only a few European species (I'd looove to have more Very Happy).

And the last photo - other wildlife animals (mostly my childhood toys I love you), Honey Badger from Mojo repainted by me and two (lovely) vintage Breyer horses, cause I don't have space for these in the main shelf with horses. Sad Yes, this is my wardrobe. bounce

Hope you enjoyed and I'm waiting for more photos of your lovely collections!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:13 am

Wonderful, all collections start small until the day we find STS. Laughing
Looking forward to see closer photos of your black horse.
I couldn't avoid the fact your childhood toys are almost the same as my niece. Then I checked your profile and your age is the exact same. She still has her figures but she's not a collector unfortunately.

Katarzyna

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thank you! My collection doesn't growing so fast, because I often sell models which I don't like anymore. But I'm collecting since about 2012 anyway. bounce And it's sweet that your niece still has her figures. Very Happy Even when she's not a collector.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:22 pm

What a nice collection!! I love it I love you

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:20 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 7:38 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:32 pm

Well last newcomers are in and new are already on their way :/ This is neverending story cheers But... I was in the mood to make this pic to have them all together in the right angle :) My MartinH Wall...

I love you I love you I love you

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 6:37 pm

Congratulations Martin

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 12:40 am

Which of these iconic songs is related to your collection, Martin?
- "Another Brick in the Wall" by Pink Floyd or Wonderwall by Oasis?
Actually, only the titles because the lyrics surely are not related. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your collections... now
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next