Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Today I got a new horse for my collection - a hollow cast resin that looks quite familiar Shocked (Btw - it's the chestnut Very Happy )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Wow, very nice horse! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Do you know which one is the older? They look really similar. :)
When a horse is great a simple color fits him better, the chestnut matches better the sculpting in my opinion. :)
Congratulations and thanks for sharing! flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow, very nice horse! Congratulations!  cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Awesome! cheers Congrats! My guess would be this is the artist's release of the sculpt. Like Anna releases her Mojo horses in resin. Wink

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Nah, I'd bet it's a copy Wink
Dang, I wish I could get this model, it's so beautiful! Sad 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Very nice! I have to buy this resin! I need it for my Gypsy collection  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:15 pm

I want them !!!!  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LittleBlackDress

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Congratulations !!!
Amazing horse :)

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:02 pm

nice horses  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Gosh Shocked Stunning! I love it! Many congrats! cheers 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off   Today at 8:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Safari Blue Ribbon horse Resin knock-off
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1