Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:16 am

Congratulations! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:52 am

Nice newcomers,  congrats!!

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:27 pm

New camera! New pictures!

And yet again, thank you everybody who comments, even if I don't respond.

Top-Toy horses.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I finally have the fjord! Kind of funny... I think there was at least four or five different ones for sale in one month that I saw when I got this.
Not actually that alike each other. My highly revered and lovely partner said the Top-Toy one was prettier  Surprised
I also got a Schleich copy together with them. My original is not where I live right now, so I can't show any comparisons. The tail is changed from the original.
But wait a minute! Something is not right with that Schleich fjord. It's the one without the dorsal stripe  Smile
And here is a comparison with all my fjord models I own right now, except for Mr No-Dorsal-Stripe. Aaand for the one buried somewhere in the garden... or in the my parents closet... or somewhere long lost in the empty space of darkness...
Mojö Fun Fjord, Collecta Fjord Grey, Bullyland Fjord Mare, Schleich Fjord Gelding, Top-Toy Grazing Fjord, Bullyland Fjord Foal, Pennyclub/Pollux Fjord.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Those top-toy horses are full of charm cheers

Also congratulations with getting the Fjord-without-dorsal, - it was the one that Schleich made last of those two, as far as I remember .

That last picture is FABULOUS !!! Applause

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Ooh where did you get the Top Toy fjord? I've been looking for one of those bounce bounce bounce

Congrats!

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Those top-toy horses are full of charm cheers

Also congratulations with getting the Fjord-without-dorsal, - it was the one that Schleich made last of those two, as far as I remember .

That last picture is FABULOUS !!! Applause

Thank you, Susanne.
I actually tried to get it for some time but I gave up thinking I'd stop actively looking for Schleich variations. But then I got it in a box with several other horses  bounce

Ooh where did you get the Top Toy fjord? I've been looking for one of those bounce bounce bounce

Congrats!

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:27 pm

cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:08 am

Congratulations again :)

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:07 am

Congratulations! I like the Arab very much too sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Very nice horses and things appear when we're not expecting them at all. See what happened with the Top Toy Fjord and the Schleich Fjord without dorsal strip. Very Happy
I love all of them, congratulations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
docronnie

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:23 am

Super beautiful horses and excellent shots! Congrats! cheers
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Another brand I'd never heard of before. I quite like the look of the Arabians. They seem actually better than the Schleich original, somehow. Certainly happier. Neat finds!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:27 am

Here's some more stuff and some comparisons I have not showed you guys. Slowly eating my way through the additions... sorry for the many only one side shoots. I haven't really felt like taking any photos at all for a long time. Kind of bleh, since I finally have a camera to take them with. More additions coming up, but I don't know when. I'm also putting one up in my other thread, the one with Breyer horses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich Igor Koblische Grazing Mare (#16754): Found her together with a bunch of other rarity's I did not yet have. All of them in... not the best condition. They where sent to me all bundled together in a pretty much unpadded envelope with no protection from each other...
Schleich Camargue: So sweet.
Bullyland Camargue with foal: The mare's tail is pink  Shocked I also wish they made her in a walking pose instead. Don't you think it could suit her? The foal is very weird looking.
Schleich Shire/Draft with standing mane (#13222): For some reason I actually got him for a fair price... no one really cared to bid on him.
Papo Shire: Took my time to actually buy the shire... even though he was probably the Papo I wanted the most of all.
Papo Friesian: Head is longer than the neck. All good to go.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:45 am

WOW ! So many gorgeous new, old horses cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:58 am

Congratulations again :)

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:18 am

Awesome finds! That grazning mare is such a treasure :drunken:Camargue By Bullyland looks very sweet too. Huge congrats on these sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Here, have a picture bomb with both old, new and comparisons. Just a ton or so... you're free to ask anything you like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:28 am

Oooh wonderful addition! cheers I see some lovely horses which I really should add to my wishlist.. drunken Thanks for the photobomb, I really enjoyed it!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:29 am

Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:28 am

Oooh wonderful addition! cheers I see some lovely horses which I really should add to my wishlist.. drunken Thanks for the photobomb, I really enjoyed it!

You're welcome :)
Which ones are you thinking about?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:50 pm

I see all these fantastic figures and my atention goes immediately to the Papo Arab! Very Happy I have it myself, not realistic but so beautiful! Very Happy
Interesting also this Bullyland drafter as well as many others! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:58 am

Notice anything different? Razz

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:01 am

o.o She has no marking! Shocked  Still pretty! I love you where was she made....? bounce

Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:50 pm

o.o She has no marking! Shocked  Still pretty! I love you where was she made....? bounce

Made in germany Smile Found her in a IRL shop, she was the only one with no star.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Nice horsedditions cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Today at 8:32 am

Back to top Go down

TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next