Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:16 pm

Wanna see some congas and bad photography skills?
If you're here, I assume you do!

Since I got the bayala horses, I suppose I really want to try complete these two congas.
But both the muller edition and the Satchmo are so expensive and not even that good looking Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Remember my wish for more okapis? Here they are. Together with the Schleich one for comparison.

I actually want to have more cattle, but I seem to always prioritize horses first, then dogs, then deers or antelopes, then big cats or other wild animals and theeen maybe cattle. So it moves slowly... think tectonic.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Hey, those pearly Schleich horses are actually pretty cool! Very Happy Congrats, very cool congas

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:36 pm

Interesting to see some okapis among your congas once these creatures have born to science in a country called Congo. So, who knows a group of okapis is also a conga? Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:21 am

Congratulations again :)

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:36 am

Those pearly schleich horses Shocked bounce I love you

Where ; how ; ? :)

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:49 am

Congrats on your additions. Those okapi are nice!

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:33 am

Conga... Tulation cheers

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:39 pm

All those puns!
Thank you people ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Those pearly schleich horses Shocked bounce I love you

Where ; how ; ? :)

I don't know if I understand you're question correctly. They are Schleich Bayala horses, 72022. I found them on an Swedish online auction site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)    Today at 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down

TSC's general additions (New: 19th November)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4