Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:34 am

I want to show you one of my nicest Christmas gifts of the last year, the rare Giant Armadillo of Country Artists Very Happy :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...although it is bigger than the "usual" models, approximately 10 cm, but a very rare species as a figure and modeled beautifully.

Sorry, my English is not so good, I hope You understand me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 am

Wow, its gorgeous. Congrats! cheers drunken 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:12 am

You are right Ralf, it is wonderful  drunken 

Which size, scale is it ?

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:12 am

Gorgeous!! I have the Javan Rhino. It is great
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:27 am

Amazing model  Shocked 

Wow! Look at all that detail, - what a wonderful chistmas gift  cheers 

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:06 am

Beautiful figure of amazing creature! Congratulations Ralf! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:07 am

Very wonderful Ralf, what is the size, and it is a resin model?

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:11 am

I also agree it looks wonderful and although it has some extra things attached it shows harmony. Very Happy This giant was surely a fantastic Christmas gift considering how much you like this kind of creatures. santa

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:27 am

Country Artists do make some wonderful sculptures! It's lovely Ralf, congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Congratulations! It's really great! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Many thanks my dear friends Very Happy Roger...ohh yes, You are so right sunny

The scale should be approximately 1:10 to 1:9, it is about 9 cm in total length and 10 cm in heigth and consists of a kind artificial stone.

Yes scot(t), I have also the amazing Javan Rhino of Country Artists, it looks very good to the Bullyland Javan Rhino and calf as a happy family cheers

Sorry, my English is not so good, I hope You understand me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!   

Back to top Go down

The wonderful Giant Armadillo of Country Artists!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1