Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife

Go down 
+6
widukind
AlvinCK
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Pony
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pony

Pony

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  Empty
PostSubject: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Picked up this guy a while back during christmas shopping! (woops!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i really like his colouring and face, but his legs are a little wonky...  scratch anyways, thought i'd share!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:25 pm

It is such a beautyful model ! I love him ( her?) too  cheers 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Congrats!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Congrats, and she's supposed to be a girl since she was released with a pup, but then again it doesn't have to be.  Wink Great catch.  cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:15 pm

I love this coyote a lot!! I also got mine last week. Yours has a lovely reddish brown all over  drunken drunken sunny 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:38 am

Congratulations !! cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:05 am

Congrats !! ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽̶⌣͡«̊͡♡̊͡»̊͡ Thanks «̊͡♡̊͡»̊͡⌣͡✽̶┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴⌣̊ for sharing the pic..
I will get it someday..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 12:29 pm

Does anyone have the latest painting of safari ltd coyote? I think this version of color is too old
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 3:39 pm

molla.nasreddin wrote:
Does anyone have the latest painting of safari ltd coyote? I think this version of color is too old

I don't have the latest painted but mine is a batch from 2018?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 6:22 pm

Jolie, yours is quite recent. I don't think the current one is much different. Mine is an earlier variation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife    Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife  Empty

Back to top Go down

Coyote 2010 Wild Safari North American Wildlife
Page 1 of 1