Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20255

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:27 pm

Well, I think there is a way to put a Tinker on Mojo range. Mojo can update easily their Clydesdale mold in a Shire, sell it in black and grey versions and Anna sculpts Tinky .
Idea
So Mojo would have 3 draught horse breeds in 4 colors, pinto, grey, black and chesnut! :)
Discontinuing the Clydesdales, there was no risk of black and white Clyde being too similar with the Tinker. And the unusual breed to be introduced could be a lighter breed or a pony. Very Happy
Why don't you suggest it to James or in Mojo FB page? Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9270

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:35 pm

I really love the idea and if Mojo agree I would be super happy to sculpt Tinky Very Happy Also Alvaro I think this Tinker family is very lovely Very Happy

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SyLoBe



Country/State : Spain
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Wow, what a great figurine! I really like it :)

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/26714361

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Carola



Country/State : Denmark
Age : 30
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2536

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:42 am

Well done! Indeed a rearing Tinker will be somethting new Very Happy Keep on making these beauties!

_________________
~ Portfolio & Online Comic ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:29 am

Oh wow Alvaro!  What a fabulous horse!! cheers

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Thank you Roger, Ana, Silvia, Carola and Harriet  Embarassed Embarassed I love you I love you 

_________________


Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex



Country/State : Belgium
Age : 18
Joined : 2011-10-22
Posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:23 pm

@Ana wrote:
I really love the idea and if Mojo agree I would be super happy to sculpt Tinky :DAlso Alvaro I think this Tinker family is very lovely Very Happy
Ohmy! That would be soo awesome!  bounce Very Happy I hope Mojo likes the idea!
I really can't believe this, jumping like a little child now!
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9270

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:38 pm

@JackyLovertjex wrote:
@Ana wrote:
I really love the idea and if Mojo agree I would be super happy to sculpt Tinky :DAlso Alvaro I think this Tinker family is very lovely Very Happy
Ohmy! That would be soo awesome!  bounce Very Happy I hope Mojo likes the idea!
I really can't believe this, jumping like a little child now!


We must make pressure on Mojo, all together Laughing  Twisted Evil  Laughing 

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:59 pm

@Ana wrote:
@JackyLovertjex wrote:
@Ana wrote:
I really love the idea and if Mojo agree I would be super happy to sculpt Tinky :DAlso Alvaro I think this Tinker family is very lovely Very Happy
Ohmy! That would be soo awesome!  bounce Very Happy I hope Mojo likes the idea!
I really can't believe this, jumping like a little child now!


We must make pressure on Mojo, all together  Laughing   Twisted Evil  Laughing 
ok! Ana can you make a phoenix in the fantasy line, I have some drawms about it  bounce bounce I love you 

_________________


Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:00 pm



I have to ask what is the spotted pony on the right?  scratch 

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Bonobo



Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)
Age : 19
Joined : 2014-02-04
Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:27 pm

@Elros Alvar wrote:
@Ana wrote:
Very nice work Alvaro! Congratulations! cheers
What is the other Appaloosa horse next to him on the shelf? With "exclusive" tag? Is that real special edition or you put tag on custom perhaps? Very Happy
Xd Is a repaint made by me  with the tag of a schleich special edition  Razz 

@jonesee: Here you are Smile 
Back to top Go down
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:32 pm

@Bonobo wrote:
@Elros Alvar wrote:
@Ana wrote:
Very nice work Alvaro! Congratulations! cheers
What is the other Appaloosa horse next to him on the shelf? With "exclusive" tag? Is that real special edition or you put tag on custom perhaps? Very Happy
Xd Is a repaint made by me  with the tag of a schleich special edition  Razz 

@jonesee: Here you are Smile 

Haha thanks!  Laughing No wonder I couldn't find anything like that! But I thought that it's real exclusive horse, so good job Alvaro!! Very Happy 

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !   Today at 8:56 am

Back to top Go down
 
Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Irish Cob Stallion- tinker stallion made by me !
» Kilrush Ceramics (Ireland)
» Tinky custom! (Irish Tinker)
» The tinker horse, Irish cob, Gipsy vanner...a horse of many names and colours :-)
» Tarunyada's Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Collection

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs - Homemade models - Non toy animal replicas :: Homemade models-
Jump to: