Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem..................cheers Here is the poll for the Show-us-yours of February cheers

Share | 

Polar Bears Hunt on Land as Ice Shrinks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Polar Bears Hunt on Land as Ice Shrinks   Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Polar Bears Hunt on Land as Ice Shrinks   Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:41 pm

And here is where Pizzlies are going become a more common sight... Suspect  though I am happy they are becoming more resilient than anyone gave them credit for... after all they did evolve from the same ancestor as Grizzlies I thought they would be able to adapt easily. This is great news, thanks for sharing. cheers Applause And of course hurray for polar bears!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down

Polar Bears Hunt on Land as Ice Shrinks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1