Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores

Go down 
+14
LeeAnn
arafan
A-J
ghostme9
Numa
SyLoBe
animalluvr6
Roger
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
Elros Alvar
SUSANNE
widukind
Taylcoel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm

To view are good, but sometimes buy quality copies is very bad cheers cheers cheers
yes, i agree on that as schleich can't really be copied to the exact detail lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
One question, COST YOU AS THE PACK NOCTIS? question
sorry but i can't really understand what the question means? Embarassed

Sorry. Neutral
I could say how much it cost to pack coming noctis Schleich and a bonfire? Is that in Spain can not find Very Happy
sorry but i still can't work it out, I'm so dumb! Embarassed

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
One question, COST YOU AS THE PACK NOCTIS? question
sorry but i can't really understand what the question means? Embarassed

Sorry. Neutral
I could say how much it cost to pack coming noctis Schleich and a bonfire? Is that in Spain can not find Very Happy
sorry but i still can't work it out, I'm so dumb! Embarassed

WHEN YOUR PAGE you get into a forum STs example, leaves an address on the top copy it and paste in the post you want to write Very Happy
Sorry not explain it better Neutral Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:52 pm

no, it was me being a pain Embarassed Rolling Eyes thanks now i get it

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:04 am

i think the other companies have copied them but changed pacific things to make it look like they've not lol!

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:11 am

Taylcoel wrote:
i think the other companies have copied them but changed pacific things to make it look like they've not lol!

If you change the details for a Schleich can not say that the model have copied bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:18 am

That company also has copied Nayab, Chap Mei, etc. These are very cheap toys and they copy not what is best but what is easy to find. These brands are very known in China where they are copied.
To make copies is a problem everywhere except in China.
How can Schleich complain of a Chinese company if almost all Schleich factories are in China? Laughing
About the eraser please don't use it because it is very interesting and there are lots of cheap and uninterestings erasers to erase! Laughing

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:20 am

Roger wrote:

About the eraser please don't use it because it is very interesting and there are lots of cheap and uninterestings erasers to erase! Laughing

I agree with Roger on this one. I would not use the eraser and treat it as a collectable. (But hey, maybe you really need to erase stuff.)

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 am

scot(t) wrote:
Roger wrote:

I agree with Roger on this one. I would not use the eraser and treat it as a collectable. (But hey, maybe you really need to erase stuff.)

yes I wont use it as i've got many other rubbers around the house

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 am

Roger wrote:
That company also has copied Nayab, Chap Mei, etc. These are very cheap toys and they copy not what is best but what is easy to find. These brands are very known in China where they are copied.
To make copies is a problem everywhere except in China.
How can Schleich complain of a Chinese company if almost all Schleich factories are in China? Laughing
yes, but it does show how much other companies like schleich cheers

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Such an interesting find. Congrats Taylcoel! Dont use it as an eraser. Im sure its something that will be very rare in the future if not now! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:24 pm

animalluvr6 wrote:
Such an interesting find. Congrats Taylcoel! Dont use it as an eraser. Im sure its something that will be very rare in the future if not now! Very Happy
thanks! if i were to sell it i would sell it with the schleich rhino, or would it be best i sell it in singles?

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Your welcome.I would probably sell it in singles because after awhile that alone might be worth a lot! It doesnt really matter though soon that schleich rhino will become a rarity!:)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:05 pm

animalluvr6 wrote:
Your welcome.I would probably sell it in singles because after awhile that alone might be worth a lot! It doesnt really matter though soon that schleich rhino will become a rarity!:)
i think that would be best, thanks again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:06 pm

How interesting! Great find Very Happy

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
How interesting! Great find Very Happy
yes, a random eye catch lol!

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:04 pm

I bought this in a gift shop in Spain too.  They had a gorilla, dinosaur, a large bull and Polar bear none of which are Schleich but the Rhino is a complete direct moulded copy in exactly the same scale and with all the details.  I love it. :-)

Interestingly I have discovered that of the five animals Kikkerland have suddenly discontinued the Rhino model a year ago and it is hard to find.  This must be a direct result of Schleich possibly intervening otherwise why delete this one and not the other two.  In fact of all four animals the Rhino is the best one and most realistic the other two are not good.  Someone must have told them off perhaps....
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Very interesting ! Thankyou, Numaan Very Happy 

ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Which part of the Lakes and which gift shop? :-) I'll be heading up to Windermere-on-Bowness soon.... I may have to call in and get one !!

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:20 pm

I saw the same rhino eraser in a gift shop in the Stedelijk museum Amsterdam. I can't even imagine why anyone would use such a nice looking eraser and also when you regard the price...

btw the company 'KIKKERLAND' is Dutch I suppose... it means 'frog land' that doesn't sound like a good/original quality company to me... Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi guys

Following on from what I said previously, Kikkerland no longer produce the Rhino but I was in a UK furniture store earlier today (Habitat Store, Central London) and found a batch for sale as part of their Christmas Gift range.  These must be some of the last lot.

I quite like the Polar bear now having looked at it more closely.

Last edited by Numaan on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Thank you for the pictures

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 pm

WOW! What a discovery Shocked 

Thankyou very much, Numaan☀ 

Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:27 pm

The Rhino can now be purchased online if anyone is interested, other available too:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:46 am

There is another post on here about the Kikkerland endangered wildlife model erasers for sale in Europe.  One of them is a direct copy of the Schleich Indian Rhino.  Well  I was in my local Danish Tiger store today and I suddenly saw another similar style of smaller animal erasers.  They are smaller than the Kikkerland ones and one is a hippo and the other is the direct copy of the Schleich Black Rhino female!

See images below.  Only £2.00 each.

Schleich seems to be copied by everyone! Papo sea life 2013, Kikkerland eraser, Bo Concept Candle holder sculpts, Nayab animal box sets and now Tiger erasers, whatever next? Poor Schleich!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores   Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Copied Animal Rhino Eraser from Tiger Stores
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next