Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

avatar

Country/State : Airport
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-11-12
Posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Great pictures. ^^

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

avatar

Country/State : Denmark
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2527

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:00 pm

MartinH wrote:
Ok... I really want that huge giraffe and her butt!! That is awesome Very Happy Very Happy 
Thank you so much for sharing this...

 lol! lol! cheers 

_________________
~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
75senta75
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 50
Joined : 2011-11-09
Posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Many thanks for showing these great pictures!

_________________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

avatar

Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:32 am

The bayalas Pegasus and fairys Are Pride rainbow
I'll get those because I am Gay HOMOSEXUAL AND VERY PROUD OF IT!
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Om Thanks for sharing !  cheers sunny cheers sunny 
I love the new stable, look's good, and you can have so much fun with it.
The new castle, and ogre  drunken  drunken 
I think that you can put the special castle of 2013 and the 2014 new one together and you have the complet castle  affraid 
I want the new ritter collection! but is so expensive
Bayala  affraid affraid affraid what are you doing !!! Schleich you destroy the world of bayala for me!  affraid Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
I hate the new Rainbow...things that isn't elves or fairys   Rolling Eyes  They are ugly and isn't realistic like in the past.
I will finish my collection with the ice elves, and I don't gonna buy the new ones of 2014 2015 I think  pale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

avatar

Country/State : Denmark
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2527

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:59 pm

MARTINLATIN wrote:
The bayalas Pegasus and fairys Are Pride rainbow
I'll get those because I am Gay HOMOSEXUAL AND VERY PROUD OF IT!

They indeed have a strong symbolic value. I was thinking the same the first time I saw the catalog pics  Very Happy 

_________________
~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SilkySky

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 26
Joined : 2010-11-01
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:48 am

Numaan, thank you for the pictures!
I am blown away by the new castle- it seems to be huge, compared to the knights on horseback and foot! I was planning to buy it when it comes out, but now I have no idea where I'd put it!
Some of the new Bayala figures look rather large too- the wings on the Pegasuses (Pegasi?) seem to be very wide, similar to Papo's Pegasus. I wonder how they'll package them, and how much they'll cost. They all look lovely, though, thank you for sharing!

_________________
I mostly collect Schleich's Worlds of Bayala Elves and Eldrador Knights, but appreciate figures of all varieties [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5675

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:19 pm

MARTINLATIN wrote:
The bayalas Pegasus and fairys Are Pride rainbow
I'll get those because I am Gay HOMOSEXUAL AND VERY PROUD OF IT!
Just my thoughts... Same here and same here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing bounce bounce :bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

avatar

Country/State : France
Age : 32
Joined : 2011-11-25
Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Thank you very much Numann!
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

avatar

Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:15 am

jonesee wrote:
MARTINLATIN wrote:
The bayalas Pegasus and fairys Are Pride rainbow
I'll get those because I am Gay HOMOSEXUAL AND VERY PROUD OF IT!
Just my thoughts... Same here and same here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing bounce bounce :bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I love my rainbow Flag!!!Wink
Greetings to my gay COLLECTERS!!!Wink
Back to top Go down
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5675

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:08 pm

MARTINLATIN wrote:
jonesee wrote:
MARTINLATIN wrote:
The bayalas Pegasus and fairys Are Pride rainbow
I'll get those because I am Gay HOMOSEXUAL AND VERY PROUD OF IT!
Just my thoughts... Same here and same here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing bounce bounce :bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I love my rainbow Flag!!!Wink
Greetings to my gay COLLECTERS!!!Wink

Haha Very Happy  Very Happy  Wink  I'm not sure that the other collectors like that xD

Greetings from me too sunny  flower  Very Happy 

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21683

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:23 pm

jonesee wrote:

Haha Very Happy  Very Happy  Wink  I'm not sure that the other collectors like that xD

Greetings from me too sunny  flower  Very Happy 

Jonas and Jesus, we are a open minded community but we have to agree that this is not the most adequate place to shake your flags. Very Happy
However, I must confess that it was the most immaginative excuse to buy a Schleich I've ever heard! Rolling Eyes Laughing Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5675

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Haha Very Happy  Very Happy  Wink  I'm not sure that the other collectors like that xD

Greetings from me too sunny  flower  Very Happy 

Jonas and Jesus, we are a open minded community but we have to agree that this is not the most adequate place to shake your flags. Very Happy
However, I must confess that it was the most immaginative excuse to buy a Schleich I've ever heard!  Rolling Eyes  Laughing Very Happy

Very Happy Ok, I've sympathize with you Very Happy Very Happy Maybe you're right, I'm sorry Razz Laughing 

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

avatar

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 20
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1894

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:02 pm

The castle is fabulous.  cyclops cyclops 

_________________
My Facebook page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5675

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:08 pm

Florian wrote:
The castle is fabulous.  cyclops cyclops 

I agree! You've a nice animation Very Happy cheers 

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

avatar

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 20
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1894

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Thank you Jonas.

_________________
My Facebook page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21683

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 am

jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Haha Very Happy  Very Happy  Wink  I'm not sure that the other collectors like that xD

Greetings from me too sunny  flower  Very Happy 

Jonas and Jesus, we are a open minded community but we have to agree that this is not the most adequate place to shake your flags. Very Happy
However, I must confess that it was the most immaginative excuse to buy a Schleich I've ever heard!  Rolling Eyes  Laughing Very Happy

Very Happy Ok, I've sympathize with you Very Happy Very Happy Maybe you're right, I'm sorry Razz Laughing 

Thanks, you don't have to feel sorry! After all, there isn't anything offensive in your comments! Very Happy Just enjoy! cheers

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 56
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2053

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:53 am

Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Haha Very Happy  Very Happy  Wink  I'm not sure that the other collectors like that xD

Greetings from me too sunny  flower  Very Happy 

Jonas and Jesus, we are a open minded community but we have to agree that this is not the most adequate place to shake your flags. Very Happy
However, I must confess that it was the most immaginative excuse to buy a Schleich I've ever heard!  Rolling Eyes  Laughing Very Happy

Very Happy Ok, I've sympathize with you Very Happy Very Happy Maybe you're right, I'm sorry Razz Laughing 

Thanks, you don't have to feel sorry! After all, there isn't anything offensive in your comments! Very Happy Just enjoy! cheers

Roger, with all due respect, I think your 'shake your flags' comment was unfortunate, to say the least...maybe you should consider retracting it.  As a "gay and lesbian friendly hetero" I am offended by your action... No

If Schleich is willing to make a gesture of tolerance with rainbow-flagged product, surely there is no harm in a collector here stating a personal identification with that???

Please either offer a retraction, or an explanation, for why you made that comment here...thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2911

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:35 am

Come on ... I think that Roger didn´t mean no harm.

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Menphis

avatar

Country/State : spain
Age : 53
Joined : 2011-09-22
Posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:21 am

Wow, OMG, thanks for sharing cheers 

_________________
Encontraremos un camino...... y si no lo crearemos
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 56
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2053

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 am

MartinH wrote:
Come on ... I think that Roger didn´t mean no harm.

I agree, Martin, that he didn't mean any harm. Nevertheless, I think it was an inappropriate comment from an Admin of a forum which is committed to welcoming all collectors.

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21683

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:04 pm

schleich61 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Come on ... I think that Roger didn´t mean no harm.

I agree, Martin, that he didn't mean any harm.  Nevertheless, I think it was an inappropriate comment from an Admin of a forum which is committed to welcoming all collectors.


Jonas left implicite a question to the moderation team. :)
Although this is a delicate subject, I decided respectfully to reply and my main goal was to protect Jonas and Jesus from inadequate comments.
Remember, we are an international community with people from different cultures. That's the reason why some controversial subjects as religion or policy are usually proibited in these kind of boards.
We don't have these rules what turns the moderation on STS a difficult challenge. Though, it got clear that, regardless of sexual orientation, everyone is very welcomed here.
Everything seemed quiet and clear until your usual obsession for playing controversial games. Still, the subject deserves more respect, we have more than 8000 topics to play. So, as a friendly member you are, unless this time, please save us from your parables! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5675

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:47 pm

I think You don't have to argue about this.. It's ok! for example, I take everything with humor Very Happy I apologize that I started this. Peace and love friendzz!  sunny 

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 56
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2053

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Roger wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Come on ... I think that Roger didn´t mean no harm.

I agree, Martin, that he didn't mean any harm.  Nevertheless, I think it was an inappropriate comment from an Admin of a forum which is committed to welcoming all collectors.


Jonas left implicite a question to the moderation team. :)
Although this is a delicate subject, I decided respectfully to reply and my main goal was to protect Jonas and Jesus from inadequate comments.
Remember, we are an international community with people from different cultures. That's the reason why some controversial subjects as religion or policy are usually proibited in these kind of boards.
We don't have these rules what turns the moderation on STS a difficult challenge. Though, it got clear that, regardless of sexual orientation, everyone is very welcomed here.
Everything seemed quiet and clear until your usual obsession for playing controversial games. Still, the subject deserves more respect, we have more than 8000 topics to play.   So, as a friendly member you are, unless this time, please save us from your parables! Very Happy

Yes, you decided to protect them by muzzling them, so they cannot speak...instead of dealing with any intemperate comments by others in reply. That is part of the language of oppression, is it not? I think it's pretty sad if a member, in reference to a figurine, cannot simply state his orientation and innocently celebrate that. I think the only thing you're protecting here, Roger, are your own issues.

As for your insult, I think you know where you can put it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2911

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 am

Hey guys I think that's enough  scratch  There is no reason to pull sensitive topics here and be aggressive. Roger didn´t write anything terrible. He just finished a topic that can cause quarrels and disputes between members. And I think that's good.
I was wondering the same thing as the boys and I smiled with this idea in my head. I really think there is no reason to insult each other. Schleich61, you're getting unnecessarily addresses the issues that really do not belong here to topic about Schleich figurines...  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2911

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 am

jonesee wrote:
I think You don't have to argue about this.. It's ok! for example, I take everything with humor Very Happy I apologize that I started this. Peace and love friendzz!  sunny 
Exactly sunny sunny 

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 56
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2053

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:26 am

MartinH wrote:
Hey guys I think that's enough  scratch  There is no reason  to pull sensitive topics here and be aggressive. Roger didn´t write anything terrible. He just finished a topic that can cause quarrels and disputes between members. And I think that's good.
I was wondering the same thing as the boys and I smiled with this idea in my head. I really think there is no reason to insult each other. Schleich61, you're getting unnecessarily addresses the issues that really do not belong here to topic about Schleich figurines...  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Okay, Martin, I understand your position, but the idea that Jonas and Jesus had to be protected from homophobic attacks by STS forum members is, frankly, ridiculous. No one here was going to post anything about that, regardless of what their personal feelings are on this subject. If you agree with that, great, if not, okay, we can agree to disagree, but I feel very very strongly that this was the wrong approach and completely unfair to these two members... Smile 

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21683

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:51 am

schleich61 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Hey guys I think that's enough  scratch  There is no reason  to pull sensitive topics here and be aggressive. Roger didn´t write anything terrible. He just finished a topic that can cause quarrels and disputes between members. And I think that's good.
I was wondering the same thing as the boys and I smiled with this idea in my head. I really think there is no reason to insult each other. Schleich61, you're getting unnecessarily addresses the issues that really do not belong here to topic about Schleich figurines...  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Okay, Martin, I understand your position, but the idea that Jonas and Jesus had to be protected from homophobic attacks by STS forum members is, frankly, ridiculous.  No one here was going to post anything about that, regardless of what their personal feelings are on this subject.  If you agree with that, great, if not, okay, we can agree to disagree, but I feel very very strongly that this was the wrong approach and completely unfair to these two members... Smile 


OK Phil, now that everyone already understood your position, I think we can stop with that useless discussion and be back to the subject of the forum. Very Happy
I think it is the fairest to everyone. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2911

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:21 am

schleich61 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Hey guys I think that's enough  scratch  There is no reason  to pull sensitive topics here and be aggressive. Roger didn´t write anything terrible. He just finished a topic that can cause quarrels and disputes between members. And I think that's good.
I was wondering the same thing as the boys and I smiled with this idea in my head. I really think there is no reason to insult each other. Schleich61, you're getting unnecessarily addresses the issues that really do not belong here to topic about Schleich figurines...  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Okay, Martin, I understand your position, but the idea that Jonas and Jesus had to be protected from homophobic attacks by STS forum members is, frankly, ridiculous.  No one here was going to post anything about that, regardless of what their personal feelings are on this subject.  If you agree with that, great, if not, okay, we can agree to disagree, but I feel very very strongly that this was the wrong approach and completely unfair to these two members... Smile 


OK Phil, for your information... I´m gay too and I didn´t feel any insult by Roger´s "wave flag" comment. I really think they don´t need a protection here. And if that ever happens, I would take their side as well as I will be on the side of every good man, no matter if he is gay, straight, another race or religion. But I really don´t think this forum needs that... Now, let´s go back to Schleich animals on toyfair  sunny 

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Please stop!  Wink Phil I  respect your opinion, but I think that Roger don't says anything that can be harmful.
I have gay and lesbian friends I do not mind their sexual orientation..  they are my friends! Very Happy  so here too,
Nobody  will say anything or disturb anyone for be like he is.

Forget the last comments, it's ok. can we talk about ..Schleich, please? Rolling Eyes Razz

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4392

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:28 pm

I just noticed that the dragon has frog type feet. (referring to the rainbow/light dragon).  Laughing 

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 56
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2053

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:55 am

MartinH wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Hey guys I think that's enough  scratch  There is no reason  to pull sensitive topics here and be aggressive. Roger didn´t write anything terrible. He just finished a topic that can cause quarrels and disputes between members. And I think that's good.
I was wondering the same thing as the boys and I smiled with this idea in my head. I really think there is no reason to insult each other. Schleich61, you're getting unnecessarily addresses the issues that really do not belong here to topic about Schleich figurines...  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Okay, Martin, I understand your position, but the idea that Jonas and Jesus had to be protected from homophobic attacks by STS forum members is, frankly, ridiculous.  No one here was going to post anything about that, regardless of what their personal feelings are on this subject.  If you agree with that, great, if not, okay, we can agree to disagree, but I feel very very strongly that this was the wrong approach and completely unfair to these two members... Smile 


OK Phil, for your information... I´m gay too and I didn´t feel any insult by Roger´s "wave flag" comment. I really think they don´t need a protection here. And if that ever happens, I would take their side as well as I will be on the side of every good man, no matter if he is gay, straight, another race or religion. But I really don´t think this forum needs that... Now, let´s go back to Schleich animals on toyfair  sunny 

You're a good man, Martin, and so is Roger. Yes, let's discuss animal figurines again... Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 45
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2142

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:46 am

schleich61 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Hey guys I think that's enough  scratch  There is no reason  to pull sensitive topics here and be aggressive. Roger didn´t write anything terrible. He just finished a topic that can cause quarrels and disputes between members. And I think that's good.
I was wondering the same thing as the boys and I smiled with this idea in my head. I really think there is no reason to insult each other. Schleich61, you're getting unnecessarily addresses the issues that really do not belong here to topic about Schleich figurines...  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Okay, Martin, I understand your position, but the idea that Jonas and Jesus had to be protected from homophobic attacks by STS forum members is, frankly, ridiculous.  No one here was going to post anything about that, regardless of what their personal feelings are on this subject.  If you agree with that, great, if not, okay, we can agree to disagree, but I feel very very strongly that this was the wrong approach and completely unfair to these two members... Smile 


OK Phil, for your information... I´m gay too and I didn´t feel any insult by Roger´s "wave flag" comment. I really think they don´t need a protection here. And if that ever happens, I would take their side as well as I will be on the side of every good man, no matter if he is gay, straight, another race or religion. But I really don´t think this forum needs that... Now, let´s go back to Schleich animals on toyfair  sunny 

You're a good man, Martin, and so is Roger.  Yes, let's discuss animal figurines again... Smile 


Agree! We're all friend here.  cheers 


Back to top Go down
trevok4

avatar

Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:16 pm

donny ong wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Hey guys I think that's enough  scratch  There is no reason  to pull sensitive topics here and be aggressive. Roger didn´t write anything terrible. He just finished a topic that can cause quarrels and disputes between members. And I think that's good.
I was wondering the same thing as the boys and I smiled with this idea in my head. I really think there is no reason to insult each other. Schleich61, you're getting unnecessarily addresses the issues that really do not belong here to topic about Schleich figurines...  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Okay, Martin, I understand your position, but the idea that Jonas and Jesus had to be protected from homophobic attacks by STS forum members is, frankly, ridiculous.  No one here was going to post anything about that, regardless of what their personal feelings are on this subject.  If you agree with that, great, if not, okay, we can agree to disagree, but I feel very very strongly that this was the wrong approach and completely unfair to these two members... Smile 


OK Phil, for your information... I´m gay too and I didn´t feel any insult by Roger´s "wave flag" comment. I really think they don´t need a protection here. And if that ever happens, I would take their side as well as I will be on the side of every good man, no matter if he is gay, straight, another race or religion. But I really don´t think this forum needs that... Now, let´s go back to Schleich animals on toyfair  sunny 

You're a good man, Martin, and so is Roger.  Yes, let's discuss animal figurines again... Smile 


Agree! We're all friend here.  cheers 



yeah

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I just noticed that the dragon has frog type feet. (referring to the rainbow/light dragon).  Laughing 
Xd yes, I don't like her  Suspect  is ugly  Laughing 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5675

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I just noticed that the dragon has frog type feet. (referring to the rainbow/light dragon).  Laughing 
Xd yes, I don't like her  Suspect  is ugly  Laughing 

It really is pretty ugly guy Very Happy 

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4

avatar

Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm

i think the dragon is ugly aswell

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:02 pm

trevok4 wrote:
i think the dragon is ugly aswell
I also think that is ugly, I don't think that he is a dragon Xd  Laughing 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Tove



Country/State : Norway
Age : 73
Joined : 2012-12-09
Posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I just noticed that the dragon has frog type feet. (referring to the rainbow/light dragon).  Laughing 
Do you mean "Damarai" catalog no. 70485? I did not understand what he/she was ment to be.  lol! Well, a dragon! Nice colours, but I dont like him/her.
Elros Alvar wrote:
trevok4 wrote:
i think the dragon is ugly aswell
I also think that is ugly, I don't think that he is a dragon Xd   Laughing 
Agree! it does not look like a dragon.  Mad 

Thanks, Numann for pictures from the Toy Fair.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   

Back to top Go down
 
Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014
» PAPO /Schleich / BUllyland @ London Toy Fair January 2015
» Papo @ The London Toy Fair January 2014
» Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014
» PHOTOS: London Toy Fair January 2017 (Schleich, Papo, Breyer, Battat & more)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: