Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Schleich horses, year by year

Go down 
+6
Rio
remowshake
Roger
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
SyLoBe
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:10 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Sotty, but what is a PRE ?

Kind regards,
The Dumb Dane
I don't know either affraid exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:14 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Sotty, but what is a PRE ?

Kind regards,
The Dumb Dane
I don't know either affraid exclamation
I've got it, look back to the previous post... Pura Raza Española
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:41 am

Ohh, Of course ! Stupid of me geek

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:05 am

Rio (Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:02 am) wrote:
The Andalusian mare is good but the braids in the mane let it down in realistic views. She's still very beautiful though :) like her young owner decided to make her pretty with the braids.

I know, braids are a bit ugly, but this mare has the best morphology of all. She does really suits the breed :)

About new CollectA horses... I saw the golden Tennessee, but I think it´s really expensive. I think I prefer Breyers, they also have quite good anatomy and they are cheaper :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:14 am

SyLoBe (Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:05 am) wrote:
Rio (Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:02 am) wrote:
The Andalusian mare is good but the braids in the mane let it down in realistic views. She's still very beautiful though :) like her young owner decided to make her pretty with the braids.

I know, braids are a bit ugly, but this mare has the best morphology of all. She does really suits the breed :)

About new CollectA horses... I saw the golden Tennessee, but I think it´s really expensive. I think I prefer Breyers, they also have quite good anatomy and they are cheaper :)

That one is expensive because it's made of resin. There will be a plastic version, I'm guessing, next year.

Breyers can be cheaper but they are not for me Laughing the cost of shipping is going up and up so the UK retailers put the prices up more as VAT goes up.

I do have about 200 Breyers though.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:29 am

Rio (Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:14 pm) wrote:

That one is expensive because it's made of resin. There will be a plastic version, I'm guessing, next year.

Breyers can be cheaper but they are not for me Laughing the cost of shipping is going up and up so the UK retailers put the prices up more as VAT goes up.

I do have about 200 Breyers though.

I´ve been having a look at the Collecta horses. I think there are some beautiful horses, but they didn´t specially cought my eye. The only one model I really loved was Hanoverian stallion! ^^ But I can´t buy it here, Collecta is not very common here in Spain. If I decide to buy it, I´ll have to search it on internet.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm waiting for see your new's! Very Happy

Your collection is so lovely!! I just have 13 horses.. For 92, well, is a little (big) difference ahahah

Congratulations my friend!
I hope continue see your collection growing! Very Happy

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:36 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
Quote :
Anyway, the old one is galloping at left hand, and new at right hand (I´m not sure if you say that in English, I just translated from Spanish because I have no idea):

Just an FYI over here, when a horse is galloping at left hand as you say, they actually call it "Leading (leeding pronounciation) with or on - the right or left "On their left lead" which the horse would do if circling to the left...or "on their right lead" if circling to the right...if their hind end is "off" it is called "crossfiring" (which is a real uncomfortable ride) bounce Crying or Very sad and of course you can train a horse to respond to the cues to "take" the lead you want, even if they are circling to the right - you can have them on their left lead and depending on how small a circle you are riding in - that too can be rather uncomfortable... maybe too much information...Laughing Ah, I miss riding.... Sad

SyLoBe such a wonderful collection! cheers

Thank you for sharing.

Did you draw your Avatar?

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
Quote :
Anyway, the old one is galloping at left hand, and new at right hand (I´m not sure if you say that in English, I just translated from Spanish because I have no idea):

Just an FYI over here, when a horse is galloping at left hand as you say, they actually call it "Leading (leeding pronounciation) with or on - the right or left "On their left lead" which the horse would do if circling to the left...or "on their right lead" if circling to the right...if their hind end is "off" it is called "crossfiring" (which is a real uncomfortable ride) bounce Crying or Very sad and of course you can train a horse to respond to the cues to "take" the lead you want, even if they are circling to the right - you can have them on their left lead and depending on how small a circle you are riding in - that too can be rather uncomfortable... maybe too much information...Laughing Ah, I miss riding.... Sad

SyLoBe such a wonderful collection! cheers

Thank you for sharing.

Did you draw your Avatar?

flower ~ Sue

Aww thank you! I love learning new things about horses. I mean, I´ve already known this, but in Spanish. I had no idea about how to tell this in English, and you helped me so much!

And yes, my avatar was drawn by me :) I just reduced the size of one of my drawings. Hope you like it ^^

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Lovely drawing Sylvia. You have done a wonderful job on the colts' eye, so soft and gentle. There are several "horse lovers" in the forum that are also great artists. cheers
You can see some of their work sometimes in their Avatars as well, and in the section/ thread for drawings. Wink
Thanks again for sharing.

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 am

Suebeedo wrote:
Lovely drawing Sylvia. You have done a wonderful job on the colts' eye, so soft and gentle. There are several "horse lovers" in the forum that are also great artists. cheers
You can see some of their work sometimes in their Avatars as well, and in the section/ thread for drawings. Wink
Thanks again for sharing.

flower ~ Sue

Thank you so much! cheers

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:37 am

Updating with the 2011 horses! Their belly show 2010, as many of you already know :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Akhal Teke stallion - 13690
Dales stallion - 13692
Clydesdale mare - Comes from special set 72003. The mold is from 2004.
Mustang stallion - Special edition 72002
Knabstrupper stallion (baroque type) - 13689
American paint yearling (female) - 13695
Dales filly - 13691
Falabella filly - 13687
American Paint mare - 13696
Falabella mare - 13688
Hannover stallion - Special edition 82142

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 am

Congratulations for your new 2011 additions! Thanks for showing and telling us what is in the pictures! So, as I don't know half of them, I can know easily what they are! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:27 am

Great way to show them, thankyou for the update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 am

Congratulations Sylivia, wonderful additions cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:01 am

Wow!! What a big lot of horses!!! Congratulation!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Congratulations for your beloved horses !
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:24 am

Congratulations! Great collection of horses Silvia cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich horses, year by year   My Schleich horses, year by year - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Schleich horses, year by year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2