Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2   Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Here is a booklet from a other 2. yujin freshwater fish serie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2   Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Great fish Very Happy

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2   Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:51 am

I think this is the 1st installment of the series, isn't it? Here's a banner for the 2nd set in the series.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2   Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:39 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
I think this is the 1st installment of the series, isn't it? Here's a banner for the 2nd set in the series.

I dont know if it serie 2, i think so because i had this serie any time before

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2   Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Those papers (both the ones from this topic and the ones you linked to now) are of the same set, the first one. I've got a paper from the 2nd instalment of the series; I'll scan it and link it here later today.

These are some really lovely models, by the way. I'm suddenly fish-smitten. drunken Thank you for showing these papers!
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2   Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:35 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
Those papers (both the ones from this topic and the ones you linked to now) are of the same set, the first one. I've got a paper from the 2nd instalment of the series; I'll scan it and link it here later today.

These are some really lovely models, by the way. I'm suddenly fish-smitten. drunken Thank you for showing these papers!

Crazy, 2 different booklets for one serie  scratch scratch  I dont see this before  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2   Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Here is the booklet I've got for the 2nd series - I apologise it took me so long to get it posted here. Your booklets are indeed for the 1st instalment of the series. Below is the booklet, front and back, for the 2nd part (apparently the image won't load bigger - bugger..):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2   Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:34 am

Phantastic Lea!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2   Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yujin fishes (freshwater ) booklet 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Japanese companies catalogues-
Jump to: