Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?

Go down 
+4
almisi43
Roger
orcagirl26
Jonas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonas

Country/State : France

Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Hello,

Mojo is really a fantastic brand which I have discovered recently and I am looking forward to buy my first animals from them (I have been collecting mainly Schleich over the last twenty years and I have over 600+ animals from this brand).

Where could I find Mojo animals for sale in Hong Kong? Are they available in any toy shop? Toys R Us?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jonas
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:56 pm

I have no idea where you could find them in Hong Kong, but you can e-mail the owner (James Connolly) and he might be able to help you - james@mojofun.eu
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:40 pm

I remember James saying that an important group of HK shops were selling Mojo but I can't find that information unfortunately. Moster House also sells them in Hong Kong but I am afraid he sells it too expensive. Are you going to HK? Very Happy Though, the best is to follow Orcagirl suggestion. James can take some time to reply once he is at the Toy Fair at Nuremberg these days. It was actually the best place you could go to find Mojo figures. Idea Very Happy

almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Hello Jonas, I was last summer to HK and bought same Mojos in this shops.

Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? Img_1710

Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? Img_1711
Back to top Go down
Jonas

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:21 am

Thanks a lot for your help! My father is currently in HK for a few days and I hope he will be able to find some Mojo animals and bring them to me. I am looking forward as these figurines look very exciting! ;-)

If he is not lucky to find any there, are there any shops selling them here in Germany, France or UK?! And the same question for CollectA (which I have seen in the USA while I was travelling there but not yet in Europe)?

I will also get in touch with James from MojoFun to ask for advise and places to buy. Thanks for the tip!

All the best,

Jonas
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:16 am

Hi Jonas,
a very reliable german shop is Modellpferdeversand. The have Mojo Animals - and also lots of other brands.
http://shop.modellpferdeversand.de/
Back to top Go down
almisi43

almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:16 am

http://www.collecta.biz/es/distributors
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:46 am

Jonas, il faut aller sur Modellpferdeversand. C'est super, j'ai eu tous les mojo 2013 que je voulais. C'est vrai que c'est plus cher au niveau des frais de port (approx 10 EUROS) pour la France ( Belgique c'est 4.95 EUROS) mais c'est un site vraiment fiable et c'est le plus facile pour obtenir ce que l'on veut en MOJO et COLLECTA. Il y a Spielzeug-guenstig qui un autre site où les frais de port son chers ( 16.50 EUROS) mais les prix sont beaucoup plus bas (Le gaur Mojo est de 14.90 sur Mpv et sur l'autre, c'est approx 8.50 Euros). Bien sûr, je commande sur MPV car les prix pour le transport sont moins élevés donc le total me revient moins cher avec ce site plutôt que Spielzeug-guenstig). Pour Hong Kong, je ne sais pas Very Happy 

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:08 am

SG have changed the transport prices. Very Happy

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:15 am

Roger wrote:
Moster House also sells them in Hong Kong but I am afraid he sells it too expensive.

It's not just Mojo he sells that's expensive, everything he sells is expensive!  Mad

EDIT: I just checked http://www.cyber-hobby.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=171&zenid=655088fd9ef47623e9dc9af0a18f56c9 which is a website listed on the UML Hobby website that almisi43 provided and they're also expensive!  Shocked

If you can't find Mojo at a reasonable price (including shipping) you could always try TGF Toys: http://www.tgftoys.com/Mojo-Fun_c1088.htm?page=all they ship worldwide.
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:51 pm

arafan wrote:
SG have changed the transport prices. Very Happy

Thanks for that info, for my last Order (Dec-2013) I paid EUR 16.50 as postage, now is EUR 9.99. Such change is really guenstig!  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?   Where to buy Mojo animals in HK? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Mojo animals in HK?
Page 1 of 1