Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama

Go down 
+4
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Philter4
Berlinzoo954
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gast

New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama   New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked , those trees in the first post are nothing short of the real thing, is there a website outhere for this line of models?, i would love to get some trees like that for my schleich African collection

If anybody has a website for this trees please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama   New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:23 pm

There are several companies that make really good trees. Look online for model trees, the ones that I have found the best websites (I have not purchased any from either company) are Canyon Creek Scenics and Petite Pines Northern. The first company has only pines, and the second does all different kinds of trees.

The trees I use are custom, you could try to talk to Berlinzoo954, send him a private message and tell him who you are and that you saw the posts on the forum and are interested.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama   New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Thank you for the sites, i had found the petite pines a while back, but had no idea about canyon creek, they have some really good pines, especially the 30" inches ones, i use a lot of the G scale hobby items with schleich animals, and for the most part, they form a good mix, i was thinking about using some G scale figures for the African safari as well.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama   New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Congrats on your models, they are like nothing i have ever seen, i have contacted Berlinzoo954, thank you for the tip, i'm in love with your Baobab I love you
your diorama looks really big, do you have pics of the whole thing, a complete angle of it, how big is it?
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama   New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:01 pm

[Quote = "Rick_schleich"] Congrats on your models, they are like nothing i have ever seen, i have contacted Berlinzoo954, thank you for the tip, I'm in love with your Baobab: heart:
your diorama looks really big, do you have pics of the whole thing, a complete angle of it, how big is it? [/ quote]

Thanks for the compliment, you should look through the old posts, as there are lots of custom sculpted animals as well as the trees. The Indian diorama also has almost all custom animals, just a few Japanese models, no Schleich will be displayed on it.

As far as a whole picture, I can't get one now, the diorama is over 12 sq feet and in two parts so there is no way to photograph the whole thing right now. Wnen the two pieces are attached I will try to get the whole thing in pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Berlinzoo954

Berlinzoo954

Country/State : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama   New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Thank you for your interest Rick, i have been working together with Phil on his dioramas for some time now, since i work on dioramas myself as well, and would love to help you in anything you might want to create. I received your mail, and have sent you a catalog of some models that could be custom made, but any tree/plant could be custom made to any scale by the artist that i work with.
As Phil mentioned, there are other plants/trees from the African landscape in older posts in this site, that you might want to take a look at for future references.
At this time there is not a website, but it is something we are working on, and might have very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama   New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Landscape items making their way to Phil's African Diorama
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2