Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba

Go down 
+9
Kikimalou
WILLYBACOMAN
trevok4
Ana
SUSANNE
SpiralStrix
JonasV
widukind
Roger
13 posters

Choose your Dog figure for 2013
Papo Great Dane
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_lcap9%The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Papo Epagneul Breton
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_lcap8%The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
Papo Scottish Terrier
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_lcap13%The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_rcap
 13% [ 10 ]
Kitan Club Shiba
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_lcap59%The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_rcap
 59% [ 47 ]
Kaiyodo Kishu-Ken
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_lcap3%The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
CollectA American Staffordshire Terrier
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_lcap5%The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Papo Labrador
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_lcap3%The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Safari German Shepherd
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_lcap0%The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 79

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Empty
PostSubject: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:09 am

Finally, the 8  finalists for the STS 2013 Dog Figure of the Year! Very Happy
The poll will run during 7 days and only 1 vote per member is allowed. Very Happy
At the end of 8th February, we will know the results. bounce
Enjoy! cheers

Papo Great Dane
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Papo54030

Papo Epagneul Breton
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Papo54024

Papo Scottish Terrier
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Papo54028

Kitan Club Shiba (Lea's picture)
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba IMG_0036-1

Kaiyodo Kishu-Ken
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Img_2510

CollectA American Staffordshire Terrier
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba CNJXK1Y

Papo Labrador
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Papo54029

Safari German Shepherd
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Safari251729

Last edited by Roger on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:15 am

For me the Kitan dog  sunny sunny 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:40 am

Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  lol! Guess what I woted Razz 
The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Lady_g10

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
SpiralStrix

SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Kitan Club Shiba!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:01 pm

How many have seen the lovely sheeba in real, I wonder   scratch 

I just HAVE to see him now, and not just Leas magnificent, beautyful photoes  bounce  bounce  Very Happy cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:43 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
How many have seen the lovely sheeba in real, I wonder   scratch 

I just HAVE to see him now, and not just Leas magnificent, beautyful photoes  bounce  bounce  Very Happy cheers

Not yet, but I'm waiting for the package with this little wonder Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:14 pm

i have casted my vote

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:45 pm

Strange, at all the polls which i see for the first time, it says that i have already voted... Shocked Shocked 

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:53 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Strange, at all the polls which i see for the first time, it says that i have already voted... Shocked Shocked 

Nice to "see" you, Willy! monkey Very Happy
That's strange indeed. Try to cancel your vote and vote again. Very Happy

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Ok, now it is ok. I couldn't remove my post either before, as i did put it twice by accident., but now it is gone too...
Yeah, i do look from time to time Rogerio, don't worry... tongue 

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:07 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Ok, now it is ok. I couldn't remove my post either before, as i did put it twice by accident., but now it is gone too...

Laughing That's good! monkey Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:54 am

Roger wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Laughing That's good! monkeyVery Happy

Could you be here more than "time to time" Uncle Willy ?  cheers 
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 am

Sorry uncle Christophe, i won't probably.
I am much to busy with fishbusiness in general.
I almost have no time for my collection and i almost buy nothing at all in this direction.
Besides that i am home depressed, and that won't be better any time soon i guess.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Hello, hello, dear Willy ! Good to see you  cheers 
I wished I could lift all problems off your shoulders  Crying or Very sad , but all I can do is to send you a ton of positive, kind thoughts

flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny 

sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower 

flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny 

sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:23 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Hello, hello, dear Willy ! Good to see you  cheers 
I wished I could lift all problems off your shoulders  Crying or Very sad , but all I can do is to send you a ton of positive, kind thoughts

I second that  flower 

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Thank you Susanne and Anne-joke, that was very sweet of you ladies! XXX

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Kitan Club Shiba is the 2013 dog of the year!!! Shocked
A massive victory with more than half of all votes! Shocked
Papo clearly the reference among major brands in this matter.

1st - Kitan Club Shiba
2nd - Papo Scottish Terrier
3rd - Papo Great Dane
4th - Papo Epagneul Breton
5th - CollectA American Staffordshire Terrier
6th - Papo Labrador
7th - Kaiyodo Kishu-Ken
8th - Safari German Shepherd

The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba IMG_0036-1
Lea's picture of the winner

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Kitan club Shiba is really an under dog and come with big surprises!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:25 pm

It did make a last-minute dash into the race, didn't it? I'm glad it won - and not just because I have one, of course. It's an excellent little model indeed.

Last edited by koniminiatures on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:47 pm

It's a beautiful model, I can't wait to get one myself!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Ah, so you found a copy then? That's great!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba   The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba Empty

Back to top Go down

The STS 2013 Dog Figure Final Poll: Kitan Club Shiba
Page 1 of 1