Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich new book

Go down 
+4
Suebeedo
remowshake
HKHollinstone
Philter4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:53 pm

I just got a new Schleich book, it is really nice, more of a history and guide to sculpting then a catalog, but I still think it belongs here. My favorite part is the pictorial of a model from drawing to full figure. The book is about 100 pages and is a funny, round, shape but if a large size and full of photos from early 1060's figures up to 2010. Like I mentioned that this is not a catalog so there is not a full list or photos of all of the figures but it does include 2010 figures so it is recent publication.

Here are a sample of photos and pages from the book, enjoy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Thanks for these photos Phil, I'd really like to get this book, only it's quite expensive for me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Who did you get this book? :O

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:05 pm

remowshake wrote:
Who did you get this book? :O

It was a gift, Stecal wanted a Schleich catalog from 2007 and I know a Schleich representative so I asked her if she could get one, she did so I gave her a pen as a Thank You (I make really nice and pens out of wood and sell them through jewelry stores, some of my pens sell for $495 USD) and last week she went to the Schleich meeting where she got the new 2011 catalog and info on all of the new figures, while she was there she got this book for me. I love it but I am not a Schleich collector and I feel bad because someone who is more into Schleich should have it as it is a great book and a real collector would enjoy it better then me.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Hum.. Is care Sad

When i buy my schleich animals, they make a catalog with the schleich in catalog this year.. I'm waiting for 2011 catalog Very Happy

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I went to Amazon.com and ordered the book and after waiting for 3 months and a couple emails from them that they were having difficulty getting it, they finally sent me a email saying they couldn't get it and sorry...so it wasn't available from Amazon.com. No

Has anyone in the USA found it anywhere?

Sue
Back to top Go down
thomas01

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Schleich book   Schleich new book EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Hello Sue,

could i help you ?
If you are interested i could try buy this 75th anniversary book from Schleich and could ship to USA:

Let me know, and i will ask how long it will take to get the book in english.
The shipping cost to USA is about € 3,50 as letter.

All the best
Thomas

Suebeedo wrote:
I went to Amazon.com and ordered the book and after waiting for 3 months and a couple emails from them that they were having difficulty getting it, they finally sent me a email saying they couldn't get it and sorry...so it wasn't available from Amazon.com. No

Sue
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:38 am

thomas01 wrote:
Hello Sue,

could i help you ?
If you are interested i could try buy this 75th anniversary book from Schleich and could ship to USA:

Let me know, and i will ask how long it will take to get the book in english.
The shipping cost to USA is about € 3,50 as letter.

All the best
Thomas

Suebeedo wrote:

Sue

Thank you so much for your kind offer Thomas! A new friend has contacted me as to where I can get it and I am having it shipped as we speak. Thank you again Thomas. You are a good friend too. cheers
Merry Christmas to all! santa rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:39 pm

It sound great but I can not see the photos Suspect Wink

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Photos????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect...............................................................
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:37 pm

I can`t see the photoes either Sad

Is it this one `? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or is it the 75-year jubilee one from 2010 ? I have a few extras of that one, but in German only.
It is an absolutely MUST for collectors, full of information about the history of Schleich Very Happy

Edit : Ohh, sorry, yes, the subject is very old, - it is this one : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The reason we can`t see the pictures is that they were erased long ago Very Happy

Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:41 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Or is it the 75-year jubilee one from 2010 ? I have a few extras of that one, but in German only.
It is an absolutely MUST for collectors, full of information about the history of Schleich Very Happy

Edit : Ohh, sorry, yes, the subject is very old, - it is this one : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The reason we can`t see the pictures is that they were erased long ago Very Happy
ok, thanks! i have that book anyway lol!

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Do you have that book?
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Do you have that book?
not the new one but the zebra looking one in english Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Congrats cheers I don't have them Razz
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Congrats cheers I don't have them Razz
it is very fun to read! cheers it tells you how the schleich company began! and really cool pics of how they make them! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Schleich new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich new book   Schleich new book Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich new book
Page 1 of 1