Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 
 

 Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yurumi

avatar

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-04-08
Posts : 461

PostSubject: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Here some photos, I hope You enjoy Smile :




The fabulous pangolin cheers... :cheers:absolutely gorgeous and my favorite model:
...JAMES, many many thanks for Your very nice work and this species sunny






The wonderful Mojo Displays:


...that would be an idea for collectors at home  Smile 
....unfortunately, I was too excited and have too few photos Embarassed Laughing 

A big thanks to the whole team Mojo and especially to James!!! sunny

See HERE too Very Happy

_________________

Sorry, my English is not so good, I hope You understand me Embarassed drunken What a Face Wink
Back to top Go down
trevok4

avatar

Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1201

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:27 pm

wow thanks for those pics:)

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30535

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Mamma Mia ! I faint  pale cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

I adore each and every one of them ! They are all fabulous ! I am so happy that I collect Mojos  Very Happy 

I feel like buying 200 of each and put them everywhere in my house  geek Laughing cheers cheers

_________________
flower SUSANNE   flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Bloodrayne

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 47
Joined : 2012-12-14
Posts : 1401

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Ah Mojo, how I love thee.
2013 was a great party, but 2014 is going to be a feast.
The pangolin is stunning. Not only because it's a creature we rarely get to see, but also the beautiful paintjob. A+. Very very nice.
The Macaque is the cherry on the cake. First time for me to ever see this animal made by any well known company and I really hope it is going to be a bestseller for Mojo. For an animal that is mostly just black, there isn't much you can do wrong about the paintjob. So it really comes down to the sculpt. I absolutely love it. Another A+.

The Sunbear and Thylacine are also first time evers for me and are therefor on top of my list.
The Lemur is also wonderful, because of it's pose.
I will probably get him as well.

Thank you Mojo, may the force be with you.

_________________
Simone  pirat
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10277

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Really nice to see these! cheers They all look fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21487

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:19 am

I've seen them in the other topic but I want to add that these figures are not very well photographed as well they are nicely displayed. Very Happy I can see also that the Arabian is still pregnant, gestation in Mojo always takes a little longer. Sleep Wink

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

avatar

Country/State : Oregon, USA
Age : 50
Joined : 2012-01-03
Posts : 1037

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:37 am

Some great ones here. Finally a thylacine from a major brand, and very happy for the pangolin and sun bear as well.
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
scot(t)

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 48
Joined : 2012-03-03
Posts : 3008

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:06 am

Wow. That Pangolin is just stunning!! And the Sun bear, absolutely lovely. I'm so excited for these figures. Woot!
Back to top Go down
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 45
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2117

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:41 am

Thanks Ralf!
Great! The Lemur is not too big, I want it. And the Pangolin, the Sun Bear, the Wild Boar. Where's the Zebra?



Back to top Go down
NandO

avatar

Country/State : indonesia
Age : 30
Joined : 2013-02-28
Posts : 1108

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:38 am

wow thanks for the pics !!!
Mojo
2013 : Gaur's year
2014 : pangolin's year
 Shocked Shocked Shocked 

_________________
NandO
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

avatar

Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:24 am

I like the cow calf wild boar and the Pregnat mare.
Is mojo with animal planet??
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11305

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:40 am

Thanks Ralf! There are quite a few here that I just can't wait to get bounce

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
LukaLeon085

avatar

Country/State : ITALY
Age : 32
Joined : 2011-04-03
Posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:57 am

wow

_________________
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Massimo Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

avatar

Country/State : ITALY
Age : 32
Joined : 2011-04-03
Posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:59 am

please + photos Shocked 

_________________
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Massimo Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4522

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Oooh, I'm in looooove! The pangolin, the mare, I want them so bad.
Thank you for the photo's!!! Very Happy

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 25664

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Wonderful pics Ralf  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca



Country/State : Israel
Age : 37
Joined : 2014-01-01
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:44 pm

The Sulawesi macaque looks great... and more than that, it's scale matches to the other figurines. Can't wait to get it  Smile .
I was very disappointed by the scale of Mojo tamandua and proboscis that are wonderful figurines by all the aspects, but the huge scale ruined it all for me, so I didn't buy them  Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
Carola

avatar

Country/State : Denmark
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2531

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Thank you very much for sharing! They look very good ! 2014 is a good year for Mojo  cheers 

_________________
~ Portfolio & Online Comic ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
PeGe

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 37
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1515

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:02 pm

@Chewbacca wrote:
The Sulawesi macaque looks great... and more than that, it's scale matches to the other figurines. Can't wait to get it  Smile .
I was very disappointed by the scale of Mojo tamandua and proboscis that are wonderful figurines by all the aspects, but the huge scale ruined it all for me, so I didn't buy them  Crying or Very sad .
I have to disagree. Despite of the paintjob, especially the proboscis would lack of many details in smaler sanel i guess,..and the tamandua,...well, it's very small!
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca



Country/State : Israel
Age : 37
Joined : 2014-01-01
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:41 pm

@PeGe wrote:
@Chewbacca wrote:
The Sulawesi macaque looks great... and more than that, it's scale matches to the other figurines. Can't wait to get it  Smile .
I was very disappointed by the scale of Mojo tamandua and proboscis that are wonderful figurines by all the aspects, but the huge scale ruined it all for me, so I didn't buy them  Crying or Very sad .
I have to disagree. Despite of the paintjob, especially the proboscis would lack of many details in smaler sanel i guess,..and the tamandua,...well, it's very small!
That's ok to disagree  Very Happy only in discussion the truth is born. Maybe you're right about the proboscis but the mojo tamandua is bigger than mojo tapir, for me that's bad enough for not buying it, even considering the fact that all the other features are awesome. But this only my humble opinion... Let's agree to disagree (c) Cheers!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21487

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:52 pm

@Chewbacca wrote:
@PeGe wrote:
@Chewbacca wrote:
The Sulawesi macaque looks great... and more than that, it's scale matches to the other figurines. Can't wait to get it  Smile .
I was very disappointed by the scale of Mojo tamandua and proboscis that are wonderful figurines by all the aspects, but the huge scale ruined it all for me, so I didn't buy them  Crying or Very sad .
I have to disagree. Despite of the paintjob, especially the proboscis would lack of many details in smaler sanel i guess,..and the tamandua,...well, it's very small!
That's ok to disagree  Very Happy only in discussion the truth is born. Maybe you're right about the proboscis but the mojo tamandua is bigger than mojo tapir, for me that's bad enough for not buying it, even considering the fact that all the other features are awesome. But this only my humble opinion...  Let's agree to disagree (c) Cheers!  Very Happy 

Sizes are a problem with all brands. Though, if you mean litterally that tamandua is larger than tapir, it is not. :)
I don't have yet these two figures but see below a picture from Zhang's collection. Very Happy


_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca



Country/State : Israel
Age : 37
Joined : 2014-01-01
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Upd. Thanks guys, my bad. This pic led me astray.

after PeGe's remark I went to look for some real comparison pics and found this pic at Susanne's

I'm going to order it right away. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21487

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:12 pm

I see, the figure is longer although far smaller! Laughing
Honestly, if you love these companies, the best is not care too much with sizes. I also have my limits, Mojo koala and Safari raccoon are two figures that are too big even for my taste. But where will you find a tamandua as nice as this one for a fair price? :)

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca



Country/State : Israel
Age : 37
Joined : 2014-01-01
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:07 am

@Roger wrote:
I see, the figure is longer although far smaller! Laughing
Honestly, if you love these companies, the best is not care too much with sizes. I also have my limits, Mojo koala and Safari raccoon are two figures that are too big even for my taste. But where will you find a tamandua as nice as this one for a fair price? :)
You are probably right.
And it's a very good feeling to be mistaken like I was here with this tamandua, when you thought of something being bad, but really it's ok  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21487

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 am

@Chewbacca wrote:
@Roger wrote:
I see, the figure is longer although far smaller! Laughing
Honestly, if you love these companies, the best is not care too much with sizes. I also have my limits, Mojo koala and Safari raccoon are two figures that are too big even for my taste. But where will you find a tamandua as nice as this one for a fair price? :)
You are probably right.
And it's a very good feeling to be mistaken like I was here with this tamandua, when you thought of something being bad, but really it's ok  Very Happy

I am often mistaken and that's one of the nice points of this forum. We can discuss, show pictures, read other judgements, etc. :)
I know some people that didn't want before the Safari aardvark when it was easy to find only because of its size, the brand discontinued the figure, no other released an aardvark and now it is really hard to get it. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Chewbacca



Country/State : Israel
Age : 37
Joined : 2014-01-01
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:57 am

@Roger wrote:
that's one of the nice points of this forum. We can discuss, show pictures, read other judgements, etc. :)
I've noticed, that's fine indeed
Quote :
I know some people that didn't want before the Safari aardvark when it was easy to find only because of its size, the brand discontinued the figure, no other released an aardvark and now it is really hard to get it. Very Happy
I personally didn't like it from the beginning and not because of the scale, I didn't like all of it. I even made of clay a couple of my own aardvarks some years ago.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21487

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:21 am

@Chewbacca wrote:

I personally didn't like it from the beginning and not because of the scale, I didn't like all of it. I even made of clay a couple of my own aardvarks some years ago.

Oh, could you please show yours??? bounce bounce I would love to see it. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 45
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2117

PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:26 am

@Roger wrote:
@Chewbacca wrote:

I personally didn't like it from the beginning and not because of the scale, I didn't like all of it. I even made of clay a couple of my own aardvarks some years ago.

Oh, could you please show yours??? bounce:bounce:I would love to see it. Very Happy


 bounce   bounce   bounce 


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014    

Back to top Go down
 
Photos Mojo Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» CollectA Photos @ Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014
» Photos Safari LTD. Nuremberg Toy Fair - Germany February 2014
» Alex Pettyfer in Cosmopolitan February 2014: I Love Love
» Vanity Fair Hollywood edition 2014
» NEW! OCG Banlist February 2014

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: