Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Hawk and Wolf and Lions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5411

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 pm

hbwphbwp wrote:
Fellow animal figurine lovers: I have a question. My friend said I should photograph more of the diorama. Which one do you think is better? Here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Both is ok! It more up to individual. For me I prefer more close up.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Fantastic picture!!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gast
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:49 pm

thank you, I am having a hard time deciding. I am working on another one and I will see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21818

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:55 pm

There are to main ways to show figures, one is try to make collectors understand in the more natural way what does it looks like! In this way we love to see even what is not perfect!
For exemple, Christophe shows figures in that way with close up pics and compared with scaled men!
In this situation is a pure exercise of photographing and composing pics giving a landscape to a figurine making it see more realistic! Where light and shadows shows the best of the figure!
So, all ways are nice, and this forum is build to every kind of photographs, even people like me, unable to do a nice work like you!
Congratulations again!cheers
Back to top Go down
spikesilkenwolf

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 28
Joined : 2010-12-18
Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:09 pm

just lovely!!!!!

_________________
Lacey the crazy horse lady. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://laceystinyranch.webs.com/index.htm
Gast
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Roger wrote:
There are to main ways to show figures, one is try to make collectors understand in the more natural way what does it looks like! In this way we love to see even what is not perfect!
For exemple, Christophe shows figures in that way with close up pics and compared with scaled men!
In this situation is a pure exercise of photographing and composing pics giving a landscape to a figurine making it see more realistic! Where light and shadows shows the best of the figure!
So, all ways are nice, and this forum is build to every kind of photographs, even people like me, unable to do a nice work like you!
Congratulations again!cheers

That is very useful information, thank you. I will keep all of that in mind. I think for what I am doing, showing more of the diorama in a natural setting is better for me. Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14835

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:26 pm

hbwphbwp wrote:
thank you, I am having a hard time deciding. I am working on another one and I will see how it turns out.


Very very fine pics Sue Very Happy .

Please show us bigger one cheers

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

avatar

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Beautiful pictures Sue.
Thank you for sharing Rolling Eyes cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

hbwphbwp wrote:
Fellow animal figurine lovers: I have a question. My friend said I should photograph more of the diorama. Which one do you think is better? Here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


...This photo some better. :)
Back to top Go down
thomas01



Joined : 2010-09-07
Posts : 28

PostSubject: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:59 am

Hello Sue,

your diorama with the wolf and the Hawk are absolutely fantastic !!!


Thanks for showing !

thomas



hbwphbwp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gast
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:55 am

thank you, and you're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   

Back to top Go down
 
Hawk and Wolf and Lions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» China cream tea tray with two lions astride a shield
» Wolf Priest of Ulric - Information appreciated
» Wolf Fighter
» First the Eastern Cougar... now Lions?
» new member (wolf)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: