Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D

Go down 
+10
Tupolew Tu-154
JonasV
Roger
MARTINLATIN
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Bloodrayne
LeeAnn
Ana
SUSANNE
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D Empty
PostSubject: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Today I got a wonderful parcel with most of the new Bullylands for 2014  cheers 
They are generally much nicer than they look in the catalogue  Very Happy 

My stupid ol back is trying to kill me today, so let us take it little by little Wink

Bullyland has started a new line of smaller models. Last year we saw the African Elephant.
This year six dogs are being launched in the new size, I was fortunate to get four of them.

Here they are, compared to the larger one, that they are replacing :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Labrador new and retired. Both are called Jenny  Very Happy 

New Bernese Mountain dog Bianca :

Bianca together with the new Schleich BS :

Completely new collie  cheers 
She has the innovative name Lassie . Laughing 
If only they had used a much darker colour for the eyes  it would have been a fantastic model, IMHO  Wink 

Jenny again :

And at last the St. Bernard, Ben .
I think Ben is a short coated Berny  study 

He has such a beautyful face, doesn't he ?  Very Happy 

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Very nice new dogs Susanne! Congrats! cheers Bernese dog looks much nicer than its Schleich counterpart I think Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Very cute Very Happy Congrats!

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:17 pm

They look good.
It's nice to see that Bullyland did not just "shrink" the original dogs but even made new molds for the St. Bernard and Bernese.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Very nice dogs Susanne  cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:37 pm

Thankyou, friends Very Happy

Bloodrayne wrote:
They look good.
It's nice to see that Bullyland did not just "shrink" the original dogs but even made new molds for the St. Bernard and Bernese.

..and collie Wink Yes, I was happy to see it too  Very Happy 

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Yes, and Collie ofcourse!  cheers 
I mixed up the Bernese with Collie... Embarassed 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Wow, the size difference between the labs is interesting. I prefer the white/yellow Labrador over the reddish one simply because it looks better. Red is actually a fairly new color version in labs that is slowly gaining popularity in the US and I wanted a brand to make one, but somehow it doesn't look that great to me in this model. However they are all fantastic in their own way, so congrats my friend! Applause 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Size are much better than Schleichs miniatures !!!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:54 pm

New Bullyland? I am sure your back are much better now! Laughing
I understand that Bully, sometime ago, decided to make their Deluxe sized animals to differenciate their range from Schleich and try to get some new market.
It looks it hasn't worked, mainly because figures also turned more expensive. I don't know if it happened with dogs anyway.
Though, we always red that Bully dogs were 1:12 scale, the same of older Schleich dogs, I confess I never paid too much atention but in shops they seemed bigger than Schleich counterparts. However, after Schleich reducing their dogs to 1:20, it is interesting that Bullyland is also reducing the size of their figures, including dogs. It doesn't seem that they are as small as new Schleich. Do they make any reference to the scale of their new dogs? study
Congratulations! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Thankyou, Paige and Martin and Croger Very Happy

Roger, about scale : They were not 1 : 12 , as far as I know.
Some of their old, long retired dog models  had 1 : 6 on the tags , and some newer ones are larger still.
Apart from those and the Museum Line dinos, I have never seen Bullyland mention scale  scratch

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:32 am

Very very nice dogs! Congratulations, Susanne! sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:35 am

Thankyou, Jonas Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:12 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Paige and Martin and Croger Very Happy

Roger, about scale : They were not 1 : 12 , as far as I know.
Some of their old, long retired dog models  had 1 : 6 on the tags , and some newer ones are larger still.
Apart from those and the Museum Line dinos, I have never seen Bullyland mention scale  scratch

I see often online shops using scales to figures. I think I saw it somewhere as well as Bullyland birds were in 1:12 scale. Recently I also noticed a shop saying that CollectA horses are in 1:16 scale. scratch Thanks for your reply! flower

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:49 pm

They look better than this old "monster" dogs. ^^

Niki2811

Country/State : Europa

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Susanne I like your dogs. flower I love you 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Thankyou very much, Tupolew and Niklas Very Happy:D

Roger, I owe you an aplogy !
In some of the Bullyland Catalogues from the mid '00s it actually DOES say the dogs are scale 1:12  Embarassed geek 

However the 1:12-scale does not seem to be the same as Schleich uses . scratch 
I took out a random dog from the two brands , the golden retrievers :

Bullyland to the left, Schleich to the right  Rolling Eyes

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:36 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou very much, Tupolew and Niklas Very Happy:D

Roger, I owe you an aplogy !
In some of the Bullyland Catalogues from the mid '00s it actually DOES say the dogs are scale 1:12  Embarassed geek 

However the 1:12-scale does not seem to be the same as Schleich uses . scratch 
I took out a random dog from the two brands , the golden retrievers :

Oh, you don't owe me anything! Laughing
Exactly what I thought, they used the 1:12 scale but their dogs seemed larger than Schleich relatives. That is a scale very common in dollhouse figures. Though, brands use different measurements. Hardly these two dogs fit in the same scale even considering the range of sizes of the breed. Thanks for taking your time, that is a very illustrative picture. flower

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Congrats Susanne! At first I thought of getting the Saint Bernard and Collie only. Maybe now I should reconsidering getting all the above.

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:20 pm

wow the bullyland retriver looks so much bigger than schleichs one when in real life it probaly dosent look that muich bigger

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Very nice new dogs! I'm glad you showed us this comparison since most of my Bullylands are the larger scale old ones. It's good to know they're a bit on the small side. I think many of them look better than the large versions, particularly the collie and St. Bernard.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:43 am

Thankyou for bringing this topic to the surface again, BC Very Happy

I remember my delight at these dogs, - I hope they will make more some day Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D   New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

New size Bullyland Dogs in 2014 :-D
Page 1 of 1