Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos

Go down 
+14
donny ong
LukaLeon085
Taos
JonasV
Florian
AlvinCK
MartinH
widukind
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
trevok4
Roger
LeeAnn
Numa
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos Empty
PostSubject: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:23 pm

I have finally received the buffalo and I want to share these photos with you.  I have placed it alongside the Schleich buffalo and even Ana's glorious Indian Gaur.

Pics attached, enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:24 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:12 pm

We are promoting the best of 2013 in several categories. If we were promoting the most wanted animal of 2013 for 2014, the water buffalo would be surely the winner. Very Happy
I was one of those who wanted it so much and now I even want it more! Laughing
That's a great figure, thanks for showing! Very Happy

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:26 pm

congrats

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:59 am

Great figure  Applause  Thanks for showing Numaan  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:40 am

Fantastic, impressive model  cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:58 am

A very beautieful must have  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:06 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
I´m melting...  drunken 

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:18 am

Thank you Numaan, for a stunning model, and must-have by this year!!!

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:20 am

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow...
So fabulous. I can't wait to get them.

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:32 am

Amazing! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:07 pm

Wonderful model!!!!!!Can't wait to get it!! Applause Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:11 pm

has the buffalo a penis?  Very Happy Neutral 

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:19 pm

LukaLeon085 wrote:
has the buffalo a penis?  Very Happy Neutral 

Yes, it has. I know because I already have this buffalo. Great figurine!

Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Congrats I have that toooooooo!!!
I love it soooooo much!!!!!
A TOTAL MASTERPIECE !!!!!
It's sooooooo REALLLLLL!!!!
Look every part of it it seems that it going ti recover LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
dr.jones

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:44 am

Great the water buffalo..on my wishlist too..:)
Back to top Go down
mdasilva1973

mdasilva1973

Country/State : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Numaan
i was very impressed by the detail I received my new additions yesterday and I’m very happy it came along with several others of the new releases some I’m starting to think collectA is becoming my favorite line , Numaan In the walk around I see Mojo Fun Gaur Bull or is that a repaint or some other model. I have seen several of the mojo replicas and some of them I’m very impressed with and other I hate. I’m very torn by that model and not sure I want to add it to my collection
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:01 pm

mdasilva1973 wrote:
Numaan
i was  very  impressed by the detail I received my new additions yesterday and I’m very happy  it came along with several others of the new releases some I’m starting to think collectA is becoming my favorite line , Numaan  In the walk around I see Mojo Fun Gaur Bull or is that a repaint  or some other model.  I have seen several of the mojo replicas and some of them I’m very impressed with and other I hate. I’m very torn by that model  and not sure I want to add it to my collection

welcome back

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:42 am

mdasilva1973 wrote:
Numaan
i was  very  impressed by the detail I received my new additions yesterday and I’m very happy  it came along with several others of the new releases some I’m starting to think collectA is becoming my favorite line , Numaan  In the walk around I see Mojo Fun Gaur Bull or is that a repaint  or some other model.  I have seen several of the mojo replicas and some of them I’m very impressed with and other I hate. I’m very torn by that model  and not sure I want to add it to my collection

Hi there

The Gaur is not the Mojo version but the original version designed by Ana one of our fellow collectors on the forum. She first made this one which some of us bought from her directly and then she designed one for Mojo. Hope that helps :-)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:20 am

mdasilva1973 wrote:
Numaan
Although this particular one is not the Mojo version, I think you can feel confortable getting Mojo's gaur once it is an excelent figure, curiously, our community elected it as the best figure of 2013. Mojo is a new brand and miss some consistency once they make excelent figures but also others not so atractive. Only recently, CollectA and Papo got that consistency but those are older companies.

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:52 am

Such a handsome bull! Thanks for sharing Numaan! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos   CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA Wild Water Buffalo - It's finally arrived! Photos
Page 1 of 1