Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Palomino for Philip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 am

Here you are Philip, a Palomino Very Happy Done in watercolour pencils
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit



Country/State : Serbia
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4070

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:43 am

Again, nice one Harriet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Again, nice one Harriet Very Happy
Thank you Robert sunny
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28291

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:54 am

Gorgeous horse, - I love palominoes - and fantastic drawing !!!!
Is he a quater horse ?

Who is the rider ?

Thanks for sharing !

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
remowshake



Country/State : Portugal
Age : 21
Joined : 2010-11-17
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Really really thanks Harriet!!

Is lovely!! I show your paitings to all of my class, they really love them too!! Very Happy

Thanks one more time.. One day, i will have one paiting your in my home.. A page that you send me by postman ahahah.. (kiding)

Really good and real palomino Harriet! You are the best! Very Happy

Philip

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe



Country/State : Spain
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Wow, beautiful colors! You did an amazing drawing!

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Gorgeous horse, - I love palominoes - and fantastic drawing !!!!
Is he a quater horse ?

Who is the rider ?

Thanks for sharing !

Thanks Susanne cheers , she does look like a quarter horse, but the picture I used didn't say the breed. As for the rider, she's no one in particular Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Really really thanks Harriet!!

Is lovely!! I show your paitings to all of my class, they really love them too!! Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks one more time.. One day, i will have one paiting your in my home.. A page that you send me by postman ahahah.. (kiding)

Really good and real palomino Harriet! You are the best! Very Happy

Philip
I'm happy you liked it Philip cheers cheers king and your class too Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow, beautiful colors! You did an amazing drawing!
Thanks Sylvia sunny flower

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remowshake



Country/State : Portugal
Age : 21
Joined : 2010-11-17
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm happy you liked it Philip cheers cheers king and your class too Embarassed

Yes.. I really like :)

The pose, the colours, everything is in the best! Very Happy

Yes.. I'm in PC's lesson and i've made my work and i i've go to Schleichtiersammler forum, and hotmail, the normal things, and i see this topic and show to 2 or 3 paintings that we have in our class. Almost all view :)

And like them! They said: WOOW! And i: This is just one. (i've open your blog and show your paintings), they don't say more nothing, is mouth stay open for 3 or 4 seconds :O

Very Happy

Congratulations Harriet!You're a great artist! Very Happy

Philip

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm happy you liked it Philip cheers cheers king and your class too Embarassed

Yes.. I really like :)

The pose, the colours, everything is in the best! Very Happy

Yes.. I'm in PC's lesson and i've made my work and i i've go to Schleichtiersammler forum, and hotmail, the normal things, and i see this topic and show to 2 or 3 paintings that we have in our class. Almost all view :)

And like them! They said: WOOW! And i: This is just one. (i've open your blog and show your paintings), they don't say more nothing, is mouth stay open for 3 or 4 seconds :O

Very Happy

Congratulations Harriet!You're a great artist! Very Happy

Philip
Oh, thank you Philip! Embarassed I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remowshake



Country/State : Portugal
Age : 21
Joined : 2010-11-17
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Your welcome! Very Happy

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20255

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Beautiful Harriete!cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 pm

...Oh, Harriet! It,s beautiful on my opinion too! cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:15 am

Thank you Roger and Sergey!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Suebeedo



Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA
Age : 62
Joined : 2010-06-27
Posts : 952

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Great work Harriett. Looks like you are waiting to go into the show ring all gussied up with the silver just dripping off the tack! And now that you posted a photo of yourself in another thread I see that the rider is you ! cheers


flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Great work Harriett. Looks like you are waiting to go into the show ring all gussied up with the silver just dripping off the tack! And now that you posted a photo of yourself in another thread I see that the rider is you ! cheers


flower ~ Sue
Thank you Sue I love you cheers well it's not supposed to be me, the hair maybe looks a little like mine Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
zbyszek



Country/State : Gliwice,Poland
Joined : 2010-04-18
Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:43 pm

As usual, Harriet, a wonderful job. lol! lol! lol!
Are riders is your self-portrait. We think it is up to you like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
As usual, Harriet, a wonderful job. lol! lol! lol!
Are riders is your self-portrait. We think it is up to you like. Very Happy
Thanks Zbyszek, no the rider isn't me exclamation

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Palomino for Philip   Today at 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Palomino for Philip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Philip Castle prints
» Philip Whitten
» Philip Wood, Nunney, Somerset.
» Aniston's hunk tried to woo mee -- Amanda
» Norman T300 starting and Lister D greaser

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Member's arts-
Jump to: