Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows   Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even though it's slowly recovering, this is still good news!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows   Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:22 pm

That is hopeful news. Humans don't screw this up!!

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:29 am

Thanks for sharing, Orcagirl! flower
We really need good news! I like the strategy of educating population to not kill animals in a blind way. Even a blind dolphin can see how wonderful is life as long as others let them live. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks for sharing, Orcagirl! flower
We really need good news! I like the strategy of educating population to not kill animals in a blind way. Even a blind dolphin can see how wonderful is life as long as others let them live. Very Happy

You're welcome and I couldn't agree more!  sunny 
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:52 am

Thank you so much for sharing this! I love reading news like this. I have hope that a steady population will form. Yay! cheers

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows   Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:11 am

Let's hope that the people there will be so prosperous and well educated that they know how to protect their environment...for the animal's sake, and for their own Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows   Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:54 am

Very good news

PostSubject: Re: Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows   Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you so much for sharing this! I love reading news like this. I have hope that a steady population will form. Yay! cheers

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows   

Back to top Go down

Despite facing multiple threats, Indus dolphin population grows
Page 1 of 1