Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:28 pm

I really like the fjord! I love you

On the off side, where the neck meets the shoulder it looks odd, I can't quite put my finger on it. Perhaps it is too long? It might just be the angle of the photo, the show side looks fine. I think what Jonas is getting at is that the front right leg needs to moved forward a tad, the muscles aren't quite lining up scratch

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

I think what Jonas is getting at is that the front right leg needs to moved forward a tad, the muscles aren't quite lining up scratch

Yep!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Thanks for the hint! The Fjord is still making trouble…. Rolling Eyes
But the little guy is making progress, started painting him today. A new kind of grey for me, still needs a lot of work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Oh brava! Applause

So far, you managed to translate your example picture from the book into 3D perfectly!
Sweet job Shanti.

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:19 am

Oh, looks lovely so far! I love this kind of grey (alright, there's no horse colour I don't like Razz ), I can't wait to see the finished model! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:35 am

Beautifuuuuul!!! I just can't wait to see it finished! bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Oh, my, this is amazing this grey horse I love you
It looks so amazing and real. I think this is perhaps one of most difficult shades of grey to make. The dapples that are small and far away from each other are very tricky, they can sometimes make quite strange effect but yours look just perfectly natural Applause Can't wait to see it finished Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Well done Shanti cheers

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Surprised You're so talented wth gray colors! This's another lovely small horse.. Looking so good so far! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Beautiful work again, your paint work is exceptionally good!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:16 am

Oh my... what a gorgeous grey! Love it, and that color really fits him! I love you

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Thank you so much friends!!! Really appreciate you support! cheers
I finished the little Percheron today, hope you like him. The photos aren't the best, we have pretty bad and dark November weather around here…

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Back to top Go down
Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Oh my ... he is .. AWESOME !! cheers Applause cyclops how you do him !?!? Great work !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Shanti, he's stunning! And thinking how tiny these models are! Wonderful work again! cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:30 pm

I too think he's stunning! Amazing work Shanti! cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Hope I like?!?! He's amazing! I love him! I love you Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:19 am

It's wonderful cheers I like the dapples and the grey/white tones on the head I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:25 am

Stunning danseur Shocked Congratulation Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:36 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Thank you so much!! It was some fun customizing this little guy! I like these small Breyers a lot.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:29 pm

What a great little chap again. That colour seems to be really hard for many, myself very much included, to get right - but you've captured it very true. It's a beautiful stage of grey, and suits the mold very well. Shall we see him next in some tack, perhaps? (I'm ever hopeful.)

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Lovely dappling cheers Great work Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Thank you thank you!! cheers flower

The little Percheron will get some tack later, next project is finishing the fjord and that one is really stubborn… Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:16 pm

What a nice little guy!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Very realistic grey! You really nailed the color! And I love the details of the yellowing tail, and fading face!! Well done! Very Happy

Check out my work on...

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:57 pm

Gorgeous work!!!!

Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Great work !

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:34 pm

Thank you!!!  cheers

Today was a ver dark and foggy day. My little grey drafter wanted to be photographed again…  clown

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Haha, I just commented on him on Blab. Gorgeous model and great photo too!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Beautiful photo of him sunny

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Thank you LeeAnn and JonasV! Very Happy

Some small progress on my Fjord. I started painting him despite some more flaws and odd ends he still has….

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:38 pm

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

I love him so much! Awesome! I love you

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Ohhh ! He begins to look SO lovely drunken

I can't wait to see how you continue bounce bounce Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Lots of improvement Shanti. I think he's looking very fjordish already now Applause Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:44 am

I love its color !

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:10 pm

You do beautiful work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Thank you my friends!! cheers It seems, my picture upload program is having difficulties again... Mad

But anyway some more progress on the Fjord. Still a long way to go. (The light is distorting his true color a bit)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Shocked He looks real!

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Very Happy Very Happy  Really?? Very Happy Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Very! Wink cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Godness he's like a real gray fjord! Shocked Stunning!

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Amazing work again Shanti!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Love your fjord, can't wait to see him finished!!

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Again, thank you so much!! I am very happy you all like my Fjord!! cheers

He is finished now an due to the bad and dark weather I had to take some indoor shots. Hope this doesn't bother you. Actually I wanted to make him a nice halter to, but not a lot of time left these days…

Meet "Mathis" farao

He has a very steady look  rendeer

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:35 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

I really like this guy! cheers Really fantastic work!

Last edited by LeeAnn on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Mein Gott, he is so purrrfect.

Papo: 46
Safari: 66
Mojo fun: 17
Playmobil: 93
Other: 195
~
schleich count: 903
~
Total: 1472

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Arrrhw I love you drunken

He is gorgeous !!!! cheers
And all the details, - the hooves ! The leg stripes ! and THOSE EYES bounce Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:24 pm

After seeing the before and after picture, all I can say is:
Stellar job!
And prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrretty eyes. cat

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:24 pm

What an impressive transformation! You've customized a real good looking fjordie, Shanti =) Mathis makes the original one look not so good anymore Laughing Thanks for showing your lovely work!
Wonderful! sunny

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:40 am

Thank you so much!!! cheers

Mathis wants to wish you a happy and merry Advent 3rd! (Not sure if you celebrate this..)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next