Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:14 am

cheers rendeer

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:44 am

santa cheers rendeer Applause cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Same to you cheers
At least we do celebrate it Wink santa santa santa

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 pm

rendeer I love you

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Beautiful Fjord!!! Very Happy Very Happy rendeer

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:30 pm

Thank you all together! santa

Merry Christmas! rendeer rendeer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:00 pm

cheers cheers Merry Christmas! santa

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Merry Christmas! cheers
Love this photo I love you drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Wonderful picture of christmas at your farm cheers cheers

Merry christmas to you also santa rendeer santa Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Wonderful photo, funny snowman and lovely horses!!! santa rendeer Merry Christmas to you too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:30 am

Thank you friends! Very Happy  I hope everybody has had a nice Christmas!

At last I have some time and I am working on a new halter for my fjord. Hopefully I will finish it this year. Wink

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Wow, it looks real! Shocked

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Amazing job, - as always cheers

Yeah, - only two days left of 2014 Shocked

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Thank you! Very Happy
Luckily I finished the halter and can add it to my "finished 2014" items. Wink

Took some pictures today of the bigheaded guy, hopefully I will not bore you to death with these repeating pictures of him... Embarassed

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Never too much of this guy! cheers

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Thanks! Very Happy Just look away if you can't stand him anymore.. cyclops Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Not a fjord Wink

I just noticed the halter has his name on it - how cool!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:58 am

Stunning horse with a stunning halter in a stunning photo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers You're so talented!

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:40 pm

Thank you, thank you!! cheers
Somehow this fjord is my 1st custom ever, that I really enjoy and want to keep! Very Happy

I have a little conga of three customized Breyer Stablemate drafters and the 4th is coming. Bought a new victim and first I played with some "before and After" pictures. What do you think, a grey one would be a nice addition? scratch

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Yes, a light dapple grey I think would be nice! Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:50 pm

So awesome work here... I remember seeing one photo of those three and they were just so adorable I love you I keep wondering how someone can paint those small horses so well.. Wonderful! What color will you choose for the 4th one? sunny

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Thank you LeeAnn and Jonas! Very Happy
I think it will be a grey one, as LeeAnn suggested. Wink
After all, the stablemates are small but still workable. I have some trouble painting those details like the eyes (I use different shades of brown etc. for the eyes) but I can not work with a magnifier..
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:06 pm

Stablemates and little bits are my favorite scale to paint flower I like doing eyes best on minis. Laughing

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:09 pm

They do have a lot of advantages! Very Happy Maybe it's my age that makes it slowly a little different painting these tiny details... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:45 pm

This conga definitely needs some shade of grey and black :) And maybe some roan? Chestnut roan, for example? :)

SMs are my favourite scale too Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:56 pm

I aobsolutly LOVE you horses !!!!
OMg no words
just : cheers cheers Applause

Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Thank you so much!! cheers drunken

Not started with the "soon to be" grey drafter yet (was looking for ref pics..). Anyway I thought I show you the first foal of the year 2011  alien

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Awww! I love you Adorable!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:47 pm

So cute photo drunken drunken drunken Those horses painted very well too cheers

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Thank you! drunken
I just came across this beautiful horse, I think I found the color for another drafter.. bounce
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Ohhh he's gorgeous! drunken

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Little progress on my drafter. Did some changes with his mane and tail… Actually the tail is a bit "too much" but well…. Embarassed

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:02 pm

He's lovely! I don't think the tail is too much Very Happy

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Thank you LeeAnn!! Very Happy And you don't think it is too much? Ok, some drafter do have a lot of hair… but compared to the OF it is a lot of tail! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:05 pm

That drafter is gorgeous , - I don't think the tail is too much either Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
......... I thought I show you the first foal of the year 2011  alien

Arrrrhw, - SO cute drunken Fantastic picture, WOW ! Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Thank you Susanne!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Love the ref you choose for your drafter, he's going to be a handsome stud !

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Thank you Phexedrine! Very Happy

I finished a bridle for my little "Le Danseur" drafter. He looked so "naked" without one compared to his colleagues.. Wink Hope you like it!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Mamma mia ! Beautyful Danseur with the most incredible bridle, - WOW cheers Applause

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:20 pm

The bridle looks really nice indeed!
Also, le danseur is a very pretty horse, and a pretty bridle makes him only more pretty Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Hihi!! Thank you!!! Don't talk too loudly, I think Le Danseur is somewhat arrogant already... Wink
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Shanti, everything what you are doing is beautiful.
Horses look`s amazing in your hands..You give them a life.
Bravo :)

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Very beautiful! And he looks a bit wild too, he seems to have an interesting character Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:19 pm

Lovely bridle, fits him well! Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:32 pm

I think he's too sexy for his bridle, too sexy for his bridle,
too sexy for this thread.
'Nuff said!

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Are those buckles really working?! affraid
You're officially my idol when it comes to SM-sized bridles!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Oh wow, thank you so much friends!!! cheers cheers sunny
And @Bloddraine: you really made my day!! Laughing
@Mangalarga: Yes, three buckles are working and the bridle is (limited of course) adjustable including the brow band etc. Just the two buckles close to the bit are glued. And you really need to tack him up and close the buckle on the throat lace…. You need a steady hand and "Le Danseur" is not holding still… bounce
Back to top Go down
Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:32 pm

HOLY MAMA !!! This bridle is .... affraid AWESOME !

Great job, great made model, bridle and photos ! Can you be my sm-bridle guru ???

Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:11 pm

This one looks fantastic even better with the halter Cool cheers

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:59 am

Le Danseur! That colour came out spot on. It's one stage of grey I've never been able to fathom how to do. And then you come along, do it to the T, hair grain and all ..on a Stablemate. :'D Mathis turned out brilliantly, too, and looks very snappy in the custom-fitted halter. He has a lovely, calm eye on him, and is (I think) one of the reasonably rare occurrences of leg barring painted realistically.

Also, those bridles! What how? With working buckles! I feel like I'm a raccoon being shown how a bicycle works. They are perfect. I promise to shed a lonely tear for your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next