Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:51 pm

She looks great - I really like the details on the legs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Wauw.... wauw......
Can't even say something, it is stunning!

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
......I have seen many many repaints much better than mine but they are always a challenge and inspiration for me! :)

I doubt that you have seen any at all Wink

But less is great also cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:18 am

Oh my god affraid She is SO beatiful!
Now she is really alive: look at these eyes, that color...
I like your works very much, especialy CollectA Hanoverian stallion, but this girl is in my heart now too I love you

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:10 am

Very beautiful paintwork! Amazing! And the photos, she looks almost alive. Thank you so much for sharing the photos here!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Many thanks again!!! Really appreciate it! Very Happy

Just joking around today... flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Laughing

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:32 pm

beautifull horses ( had not seen them from the last to foals and the percheron).
She had really big feet actually i dindt noticed that before!
Realy beauty's and helpfull video's

Ceep up that good work ^^ really like it ! Very Happy the horses are beautifull

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:42 pm

I had to look tree times before I relised it was not a live horse face affraid

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Susanne just stole my words! That one looks awesome cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:02 pm

She's just gorgeous... So much improvement from the original paint job sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:10 am

Thanks again friends! Very Happy
No big news, only our Bluebelle was enlisted to a draft horse plowing competition so we needed some tack for her. Luckily our Goliath (Schleich Clydesdale) already has such a tack and with little adjustments it fit onto the mare. So here she comes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:05 am

Incredible cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:07 am

Living horses affraid

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:27 am

It seems I didn't visit this topic for a while. Just came back and see this affraid
That must be one of the most incredible and beautifully made tack piece in this scale I have ever seen. And on gorgeous horse model like that. And the sunny photos! Amazing! cheers I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:16 am

This is so totally incredible affraid

You certainly are in a class of your own, - WOW cheers Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:50 pm

Oh wow, I am a bit overwhelmed!! Such nice comments!!! Thank you so much friends!! :) :)

Sadly I don't have so much time for the hobby, just a little piece here and there…
Tried to do a SM-Rope halter. I was able to find an almost usable yarn. Still ab bit too fuzzy but it is ok for now.
What do you think? It has a Fiador knot and overhand knots too. Hard to see.. The lead is a four strand round braid. Don't ask how long this took Wink

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Absolutely incredible cheers

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Wow, it's amazing how you can do something so small and so realistic. Very Happy This is beautiful Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:19 pm

Your attention to detail is simply wow.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:36 pm

I can imagine how long it took !!! It is incredible Applause Applause

My very spoiled buckskin breaks ordinary halters by the dozen Suspect
So just a couple of months ago I got a couple of rope halters, and I am sure I could not make one even in full size  ...I can't imagine how you do it scratch

One more huge  WOW !!!! cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Oh those outdoor photos they're just gorgeous. sunny
It's so good to see nice outdoor photography again and since I moved to city can't take them myself. Really nice work on the horses and the tack then I'm not even gonna say anything that's just amazing.

Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Wow, such patience needed to work at this scale ! I'm not even able to braid four strands round lead ropes in 1/9 scale Laughing Kudos again Applause

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Beaitifull again Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:28 pm

You are all very kind!! Really enjoyed reading your nice comments, thank you again!! cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:19 pm

Started a tiny Panini horse a few days ago. Hopefully he will be finished tomorrow. (Just in case my cold don't get worse.. Neutral )
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Shanti, you did it again affraid

Absolutely awesome, - WOW bounce cheers Applause Very Happy

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Beautiful

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:03 am

Ohhhhhhhh! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Sales piece!?!?! bounce bounce bounce

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:14 am

Very beautiful tiny Fjord!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Applause

Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Oh, I adore your Fjord Shanti I love you
More photos, please bounce

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Oooh, you are very sweet friends!! Very Happy cheers
I finished this little one and little it is! Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: not sure it will be a sales piece but I keep you in mind! drunken

Here we go, hope you like him! And he needs a name. clown

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:58 pm

o.0 Oke, I had NO idea how tiny this horse was until I saw the photo with the match!
Wow, just wow!

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Thank you NightLioness! Laughing Very Happy That's the reason why I did this picture with the match! cheers
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:10 pm

OMG affraid
This Panini model is soooo nice.. lovely made it.
But now, with your talented hands it is like real. cheers
So small and so perfectly painted.
Like I said - I adore it !
Thank you for the photos Shanti sunny

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Thank you so much costicuba!! Very Happy Very Happy
This Panini Fjord is really a nice figure!
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Impressive work, you're really gifted !

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Ahhhh!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

His name should be, "mine." lol! Yes, please do let me know if you sell him! Very Happy

Midnight wolf stables

Country/State : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:04 am

Those are amazing! I will try to get around to posting some pictures of my customs
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:54 am

Those are amazing! I will try to get around to posting some pictures of my customs
Great idea cheers

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Made another fun-shot to compare the size. Laughing What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Oh, sweet, beautiful Fjordies I love you Fantastic works Shanti and very lovely photo! cheers

Back to top Go down
trovalsa

Country/State : Lisbon, Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Shanti, your customs are so lovely!! I especially love the collecta Percheron; she was already beautiful, but you made her look so real! I love you

I showed them to my roommate, I think she has fallen in love. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tom :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Shocked cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:20 pm

I think someone where who's name starts with an L may have a small faint experience seeing these two together. Wink

Handy, such a small friend, for itchy places he can't reach  cheers  Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:31 pm

cheers Applause lol! cheers

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Shanti, your customs are so lovely!! I especially love the collecta Percheron; she was already beautiful, but you made her look so real! I love you

I showed them to my roommate, I think she has fallen in love. Very Happy

Oh my, I totally missed that Percheron.
Sweeeeet! Applause

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:44 pm

wow thats a huge difference to the better cheers nice work and thanks for great photos Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Thanks again!! cheers

A sneak peak of a new custom. I am sure you recognize this mold. cyclops

And I found this cute rooster on a small fair for doll houses
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:52 pm

You bring such realism

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next